Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Closed Thread

Old 07-26-2013, 02:28 PM   #121
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Equipment of the Swedish army

I swear, whatever homeless people they have in Sweden should commit a bunch of crimes so they wouldn't have to worry anymore

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
Old 07-26-2013, 02:34 PM   #122
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by WishfulFairie View Post
I swear, whatever homeless people they have in Sweden should commit a bunch of crimes so they wouldn't have to worry anymore

Noooooo Fairie, leave this thread, your too pure, you well be corrupted by CAO :'-(

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 07-26-2013, 02:36 PM   #123
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Too late, he corrupted me when I tried to tell him how indigenous people of the Americas weren't uncivilized and had empires

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
Old 07-26-2013, 02:37 PM   #124
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I just wanna toss something out here I'm not doing this to bully you Cao you're a seventeen year old boy who is only going to be a man because of some piece of legal document. I gain nothing by beefing with a damn child However you need to be made aware that what you have been doing is unacceptable, the type of people you have been defending and the bigoted way that you judge others is not acceptable.

You have shown an unwillingness to recant and stop your nationalist rhetoric and you have slandered and defamed numerous posters by calling them criminals when they have done nothing illegal and you have threatened..when you did all this you crossed a line where you cannot be ignored any more

and now you need to be dealt with

you brought this upon yourself and sure as you did you can make it easier by stopping all the Sweden wank and intolerant cultural biased and apologize in public and recognize how wrong you were for threatening to jail people and calling them criminals..in a dishonest and false manner.

You do all this and this ends..you fail to do this and we dial this up to eleven and make an example out of you

Old 07-26-2013, 02:40 PM   #125
setsun
Special Jonin Candidate

setsun just might be Kage someday.
setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
Noooooo Fairie, leave this thread, your too pure, you well be corrupted by CAO :'-(

Don't worry raiden. The Seer of Hope(fairy) has been trained by I the Bard of Mind to resist the influence of the enemy
Old 07-26-2013, 02:44 PM   #126
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by setsun View Post
Damn. Swedish prisonser must be PLANNING FIGHTS IN THE YARD SO THEY CAN STAY LONGER.
but criminals get let loose then they get a free ride from taxes of honest hard working citizens from all over Europe

you see Sweden doesn't just steal from its own people to reward these guys they take from German working men, British working men and French working men..and in turn the poorer nations in the EU steal from Swedish working men

it's an endless cycle of theft of subsidizing one that has been completely eroding personal liberty and self determination for a long time

Quote:
It must be really hard for you and for Raiden and for Maruko to look at those pictures...their prisons are better than most of the honest citizens personal homes in Haiti, Serbia and Colombia

Here this is a place an hour away from my place in La Plata

This is where a working class citizen in Argentina one of the wealthiest countries in South America lives..

compare that to a Swedish jail cell and tell if Sweden has any concept of true social justice when its criminal live in luxury compared to people who break their back for years and live in filth

Quote:
Too late, he corrupted me when I tried to tell him how indigenous people of the Americas weren't uncivilized and had empires
oh god that thread

we tag teamed him didn't we?' The Hell Hound and Tinkerbell

Old 07-26-2013, 02:47 PM   #127
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Raiden is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I swear, Sweden rewards bad behavior.

Old 07-26-2013, 02:49 PM   #128
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Ninja of Cao

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
I just wanna toss something out here I'm not doing this to bully you Cao you're a seventeen year old boy who is only going to be a man because of some piece of legal document. I gain nothing by beefing with a damn child However you need to be made aware that what you have been doing is unacceptable, the type of people you have been defending and the bigoted way that you judge others is not acceptable.

You have shown an unwillingness to recant and stop your nationalist rhetoric and you have slandered and defamed numerous posters by calling them criminals when they have done nothing illegal and you have threatened..when you did all this you crossed a line where you cannot be ignored any more

and now you need to be dealt with

you brought this upon yourself and sure as you did you can make it easier by stopping all the Sweden wank and intolerant cultural biased and apologize in public and recognize how wrong you were for threatening to jail people and calling them criminals..in a dishonest and false manner.

You do all this and this ends..you fail to do this and we dial this up to eleven and make an example out of you
There are many people on here who defends people such as Adolf Hitler, Ronald Reagan and Margaret Thatcher. If people are allowed to defend right-wing imperialists, then I am allowed to defend left-wing anti-imperialists. Of course I am not blind to the fact that Fidel Castro have silenced opposition by force, but it seems that others are blind to the fact that Ronald Reagan ordered the systematic rape and murder of countless of Nicaraguan villagers and that Margaret Thatcher more or less removed the human rights of anyone who lacked wealth. I will stop defending my heroes when others stop defending these people.

It is a crime to call someone stupid on repeated occassion, as it is harassment. Regardless of what you think of someone's ideology, it is not in your rights to insult the followers of that ideology. Source: https://lagen.nu/1991:1469. I have the right to love my country just as much as you have the right to love yours. Or are you a being of pure hatred who does not understand what love is?

I just provided you with a source explaining that anyone who harass another online is a criminal who should be jailed. If the laws of your country are different then it does not matter, because I am still right as long as I am resident in Sweden, and as such I cannot apologize for threatening legal action against those who have violated Swedish law.

Your threats to take action on this forum against me is the exact same thing as me threatening to take legal action against those who have violated the law. Except for the fact that national laws are very much more important than forum rules.

I am not intolerant nor culturally biased. I respect all cultures, religions, ethnicities and ideologies. I am more tolerant than most members on this forum as I have seen evidence of on numerous occasions.

I have no intention to push this matter further. I will publish an apology once the harassment against me and my country ends.
Old 07-26-2013, 03:00 PM   #129
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja of Cao View Post
There are many people on here who defends people such as Adolf Hitler, Ronald Reagan and Margaret Thatcher. If people are allowed to defend right-wing imperialists, then I am allowed to defend left-wing anti-imperialists. Of course I am not blind to the fact that Fidel Castro have silenced opposition by force, but it seems that others are blind to the fact that Ronald Reagan ordered the systematic rape and murder of countless of Nicaraguan villagers and that Margaret Thatcher more or less removed the human rights of anyone who lacked wealth. I will stop defending my heroes when others stop defending these people.

It is a crime to call someone stupid on repeated occassion, as it is harassment. Regardless of what you think of someone's ideology, it is not in your rights to insult the followers of that ideology. Source: https://lagen.nu/1991:1469. I have the right to love my country just as much as you have the right to love yours. Or are you a being of pure hatred who does not understand what love is?

I just provided you with a source explaining that anyone who harass another online is a criminal who should be jailed. If the laws of your country are different then it does not matter, because I am still right as long as I am resident in Sweden, and as such I cannot apologize for threatening legal action against those who have violated Swedish law.

Your threats to take action on this forum against me is the exact same thing as me threatening to take legal action against those who have violated the law. Except for the fact that national laws are very much more important than forum rules.

I am not intolerant nor culturally biased. I respect all cultures, religions, ethnicities and ideologies. I am more tolerant than most members on this forum as I have seen evidence of on numerous occasions.

I have no intention to push this matter further. I will publish an apology once the harassment against me and my country ends.

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...ed=0CCwQrQMwAA

Old 07-26-2013, 03:13 PM   #130
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I swear, Sweden rewards bad behavior.
of course it does it's a culture that believes in social justice distorted through a mirror

also Raiden get ready I have a feeling Cao is about to call Ronald Reagan, Bush and Thatcher war criminals and compare them to Hitler!!!

Quote:
First of all any one who defends Hitler is going to be personally destroyed by me..and I haven't seen any of that anywhere...as for Ronald Readan and Thatcher neither of them are even remotely comparable to Hitler and one of them ended the god damn cold war

secondly...There is a huge difference between defending two political figures who did good things and bad things..mutually but didn't come close to killing tens of millions of people or blighting the planet...and defending a guy who drove millions of his own people out of his Island kingdom in exile

so..you know stop making idiotic comparisons

Quote:
your legal source is moot because it has no authority over a privately owned corporate forum you are also using that law to suppress free speech which makes you an animal...and a thug

also I will absolutely mock your idiotic beliefs because as a naturalized American citizens and member of a forum that doesn't forbid calling a spade a spade...I have every god damn right under the constitution and the forum established standards to crap all over your idiocy

you are wrong and you are ignorant..now drop the legal crap because its a powerless threat and its going to get you perm banned for threatening

Quote:
\

Oh for the love of god you clueless child, you have no rights but what Sage Mode and Rice choose to give you...this the internet the last true no mans land...and you are using thuggish tactics to suppress legitimate outrage

you are garbage..and its to the point where I don't even have to do anything but sit back and watch you alienate the entire forum and turn everyone reading this thread against you

Quote:
The difference is Cao is that I have the power to back it up, because unlike you I know the power of words and a good argument, you don't even understand how the world works and think you can keep yourself above any form of rebuke or challenge...this isn't true and this entire thread has been one painful life lesson you refuse to learn.

That's the difference..I wasn;t issuing a threat I was issuing you an ultimatum one I have all the power I need with just my wits and my fury to shut you down..and bar this place forever from you.

You've got empty threats
Quote:
This is the biggest load of crap ever, every time there is a discussion you turn it into Sweden is awesome...our culture is awesome and you are all inferior

you do this constantly..you are not tolerant you are in fact a bigot..and it is actually something that the moderators can hand out bans and infractions for.

So any one with global powers would be entirely within their legitimate right as enforcers of forum policy to hand you an infraction or ban you from this thread..or even temp ban you or disable your thread or posting rights

and this is how utterly wrong you are... for four years now you've been committing a bannable offense..and the staff hasn't thrown you out because they find you to be a pitiful joke not worth the effort.

Do you now grasp the magnitude of how badly you screwed yourself here? How much of a clown you look like to us that you have been almost constantly committing an offense for which any one of us mods could have infracted you hundreds of times for or removed you at our leisure yet have held back due to pity at how utterly preposterous you come off as?

Does this even register to you? You are a subject to laughed at..that decided to draw so much attention to himself he could no longer be laughed at...

Not even Prince of Peace was this pathetic..not even his story this hilariously sad

Quote:
]
quoted for truth

Last edited by The Immortal Watch Dog; 07-26-2013 at 03:15 PM.
Old 07-26-2013, 04:14 PM   #131
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

I think we have reached the point where you have nothing more you can say or do...

in true off topic fashion this thread will now be about awesome music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjMuKP1GpLY

Old 07-26-2013, 04:43 PM   #132
setsun
Special Jonin Candidate

setsun just might be Kage someday.
setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
[best quality][hd]jimi hendrix -purple haze live at stockholm,sweden (may 24,1967) by jimi hendrix
haa!!!!
Old 07-27-2013, 07:30 AM   #133
Blind Uchiha
formerly Kuroi Kagai
Lightning Amp Disciple
Justice of the BG

Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.
Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Blind Uchiha

This thread was trouble before it was necromanced. /stabs the thread with a silver stake

Closed Thread