Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Closed Thread

Old 11-08-2010, 08:13 AM   #1
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Ninja of Cao
Default Equipment of the Swedish army

Delete thread.

Last edited by Ninja of Cao; 07-26-2013 at 06:20 AM.
Old 11-08-2010, 09:27 AM   #2
*** maya doray ***
Veteran Chunin

Location: i'm in everywhere in the sky if you stare at it :3 . . .
*** maya doray *** is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to *** maya doray ***
Red face Re: Equipment of the Swedish army

this is amazing , i love it so much ,..
Unless If Destiny Feel Bad About Me
And Let Me Have You
I Love You Yeah
But I Think That Sometimes
That We All Must To Move On

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 11-08-2010, 09:31 AM   #3
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Equipment of the Swedish army

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** maya doray *** View Post
this is amazing , i love it so much ,..
Thank you.
I forgot to add hand-held firearms and an artillery unit, but I will update it soon.
Old 11-08-2010, 10:49 AM   #4
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Swedish pride! <3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 11-08-2010, 02:19 PM   #5
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

Sweden definitely has a decently equipped Military. 70 Years of peace will allow that. Of course, some of that equipment you posted is just outdated equipment from the Russian and German militaries. Not all, just some.

Also, more powerful Air Force and Navy then the US? You're not too informed, are you? You did see our Air Force and Navy win Desert Storm in 72 hours, right?

That JAS is sweet though :O

Last edited by TheBlackChidori; 11-08-2010 at 02:26 PM.
Old 11-08-2010, 02:24 PM   #6
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Also.

This is a real battleship.
Spoiler:

This is a fighter jet. We got sick of kicking peoples asses with F-15's and F-16's so we upgraded.
Spoiler:

Most importantly, THIS is a tank.
Spoiler:
Old 11-08-2010, 02:28 PM   #7
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.
Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.

Look out it's a dinosaur!

Old 11-08-2010, 02:59 PM   #8
TheTrueMasterofIllusions
Jonin Leader

TheTrueMasterofIllusions finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.TheTrueMasterofIllusions finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.TheTrueMasterofIllusions finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.TheTrueMasterofIllusions finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.TheTrueMasterofIllusions finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.TheTrueMasterofIllusions finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.TheTrueMasterofIllusions finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.TheTrueMasterofIllusions finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.TheTrueMasterofIllusions finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Yahoo to TheTrueMasterofIllusions Send a message via Skype™ to TheTrueMasterofIllusions

@ TheBlachChidori Wait isn't that the new F-35 Lightning 2?
Annie(Anathema),
Bella(Bell), Byakugan(Bya),
Hinata(Hina), Naruto fan10!(Naru),
Storm50(Stormbringer), Abe Uzumaki(Abs),King Kakashi(Mushu), George
Old 11-08-2010, 03:19 PM   #9
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrueMasterofIllusions View Post
@ TheBlachChidori Wait isn't that the new F-35 Lightning 2?
Nah. Its the Desert Model F-22 Raptor.
Old 11-08-2010, 03:21 PM   #10
TheTrueMasterofIllusions
Jonin Leader

TheTrueMasterofIllusions finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.TheTrueMasterofIllusions finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.TheTrueMasterofIllusions finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.TheTrueMasterofIllusions finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.TheTrueMasterofIllusions finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.TheTrueMasterofIllusions finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.TheTrueMasterofIllusions finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.TheTrueMasterofIllusions finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.TheTrueMasterofIllusions finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Yahoo to TheTrueMasterofIllusions Send a message via Skype™ to TheTrueMasterofIllusions

Oh... The F-35 that their coming out pwns! i mean this baby is sweet from the inside out. Well that's my personal opinion...
Annie(Anathema),
Old 11-08-2010, 03:27 PM   #11
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Haha it definitely is. But it also costs an entire C130 Squadron to build one, so I'm not much for it.

Anyway, this is a topic about the Swedish Military.

I hope I meant no disrespect to the OP. I envy their military and wish ours had the maturity and leadership they do.
Old 11-08-2010, 03:37 PM   #12
TheTrueMasterofIllusions
Jonin Leader

True...
I also heard it was also apart of a competition to make the cheapest most efficient in stealth and battle...between Europe and the U.S.
Annie(Anathema),
Old 11-09-2010, 02:01 AM   #13
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackChidori View Post
Sweden definitely has a decently equipped Military. 70 Years of peace will allow that. Of course, some of that equipment you posted is just outdated equipment from the Russian and German militaries. Not all, just some.

Also, more powerful Air Force and Navy then the US? You're not too informed, are you? You did see our Air Force and Navy win Desert Storm in 72 hours, right?

That JAS is sweet though :O
Yes, since the JAS 39 Gripen is impossible to shoot down. Even if USA launched every missile they have at once against a single JAS 39, they would still miss. Also, as mentioned in the text, a single FH77 could erase New York in an hour.

Quote:
Also.

This is a real battleship.
Spoiler:

This is a fighter jet. We got sick of kicking peoples asses with F-15's and F-16's so we upgraded.
Spoiler:

Most importantly, THIS is a tank.
Spoiler:
Battleship: I haven't added the Swedish battleships, I must first consult with my uncle (a captain in the SSG), if that information is classified or not. But trust me, Sweden have more than 1 excellent battleship.

Fighter jet: The JAS 39 Gripen is still better.

Tank: Weird picture. And a tank is a tracked armored vehicle, not a large machine walking on two legs.
Quote:
Haha it definitely is. But it also costs an entire C130 Squadron to build one, so I'm not much for it.

Anyway, this is a topic about the Swedish Military.

I hope I meant no disrespect to the OP. I envy their military and wish ours had the maturity and leadership they do.
Sweden have better discipline than USA, that is impossible to deny.
Old 11-09-2010, 02:50 AM   #14
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Who cares about war?

Old 11-09-2010, 03:08 AM   #15
Semog
Special Jonin Candidate

Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Yeah.. its just a childish game..

And in the wars coming ahead I doubt those tanks and airplanes will be usefull..
But rather the nuclear bombs and other biological weapons and what not

lolwut?
Old 11-12-2010, 02:03 AM   #16
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiseki View Post
Who cares about war?
This is the Swedish defense, meant to prevent war. Sweden don't use offensive strategies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Semog View Post
Yeah.. its just a childish game..

And in the wars coming ahead I doubt those tanks and airplanes will be usefull..
But rather the nuclear bombs and other biological weapons and what not
In fact there is nothing bad in wars that are fought properly - without civilians getting involved, only the brave men and women that are willing to die an honorable death in battle for their country.

Sweden have an inpenetrable anti-nuke defense, and no country is allowed to use biological or chemical weapons in wars.

Last edited by Ninja of Cao; 11-12-2010 at 03:22 AM.
Old 11-12-2010, 02:16 AM   #17
AgentShayd
Leader of the Demon Wolves

AgentShayd completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja of Tao View Post
This is the Swedish defense, meant to prevent war. Sweden don't use offensive strategies.

In fact there is nothing bad in wars that are fought properly - without civilians getting involved, only the brave men that are willing to die an honorable death in battle for their country.

Sweden have an inpenetrable anti-nuke defense, and no country is allowed to use biological or chemical weapons in wars.
Women too sugar pie honey bun...>.>

@tao....Sweden is awesomely ready for stuff....just pray you don't have to use it....BTW you like weapons and stuff or what?
IF I am correct the Airforce base here in my state gets some of the new ummm...crap....f-35's I think is what you all said...I am so bad at this I will stop...xD
Old 11-12-2010, 02:21 AM   #18
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentShayd View Post
Women too sugar pie honey bun...>.>

@tao....Sweden is awesomely ready for stuff....just pray you don't have to use it....BTW you like weapons and stuff or what?
IF I am correct the Airforce base here in my state gets some of the new ummm...crap....f-35's I think is what you all said...I am so bad at this I will stop...xD
Of course, sorry for the wrong-spelling.

I like weapons that are used by countries I like. Swedish and Japanese weapons are cool.
Old 11-12-2010, 02:22 AM   #19
AgentShayd
Leader of the Demon Wolves

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja of Tao View Post
Of course, sorry for the wrong-spelling.

I like weapons that are used by countries I like. Swedish and Japanese weapons are cool.
That is awesome....gotta have something to be into...wait...aren't you Swedish??? O.o
Old 11-12-2010, 04:12 AM   #20
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentShayd View Post
That is awesome....gotta have something to be into...wait...aren't you Swedish??? O.o
I am 99% Swedish, my great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandfather may have been Dutch, though. But I live in Sweden.
Closed Thread