Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Omniverse

Omniverse Anything goes in this forum. Any multiverse, any singleverse, any fight. Just know in advance that Kakashi can't beat Superman.

Old 11-08-2010, 07:24 PM   #21
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice

Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Xemnas VS Bleachverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnorwood View Post
if we arent playing the equality game then xemnas cant see them
Xemnas isn't human, containing supernatural powers. I'd hate to go off assumptions, but I'm going to go out on a limb here and say he would be able to see him.
Yellow Flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 07:29 PM   #22
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles Edgeworth View Post
Xemnas has intangibility? I don't remember this, I haven't played KH2 in years.

What are his durability feats again? I recall he could take a lot of hits but it's hard to tell in games when there aren't a lot of clear cutscenes.
These questions require answers. Without them, then Xemnas is not intangible and possesses none of the required durability to survive a single attack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathraiser View Post
Aizen's illuson would not effect him as he is a nobody,nobodies lack the organ to transfer the illusion to their brain
Yeah...that's plainly not true.
Nyruss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 07:34 PM   #23
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice

Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Dudemeister, go read my past posts. I summed it up in a short compact answer.

If for illusions to effect someone that the target needs to have a certain organ, then deathraiser is correct. Nobodies are literally made of nothingness. They have no heart and feel no emotions.
Old 11-08-2010, 07:46 PM   #24
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Dudemeister, go read my past posts. I summed it up in a short compact answer.
You haven't supported his intangibility, you've just built onto the original claim.

Quote:
If for illusions to effect someone that the target needs to have a certain organ, then deathraiser is correct. Nobodies are literally made of nothingness. They have no heart and feel no emotions.
Having a heart isn't necessary to succumb to an illusion that affects the senses because the heart is not a sensory organ.

I can only guess whether he has a tongue or not, but as he's human in every other relevant capacity, I shall be taking this as a given.

So we've got four out of five senses present and accounted for, and the fifth being assumed to be present. Prove to me that Xemnas is immune to Aizen's illlusions. With actual proof if at all possible.
Old 11-08-2010, 07:56 PM   #25
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice

What does the illusion effect? Does it activate by overtaking the senses? I pretty much skipped the chapters with Aizen lately.

It's true he has ears, eyes, skin and what not, but he has no internal organs.

If Xemnas can find a way to avoid illusions, then he takes this. Hes reality warper, despite being a low-scale one, and is intangible, due to the fact that hes a Nobody.
Old 11-08-2010, 08:08 PM   #26
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
What does the illusion effect? Does it activate by overtaking the senses? I pretty much skipped the chapters with Aizen lately.
It affects the senses, yes.

Quote:
It's true he has ears, eyes, skin and what not, but he has no internal organs.
Silly me, thinking that eyes were used for seeing when it's obviously the pancreas that's responsible for sight. And the stomach is clearly the organ used for hearing. The ears are just fancy hood ornaments that serve no purpose whatsoever. Verily, you have stricken me down with your masterful knowledge of the human sensory system.

Quote:
and is intangible
An unsupported claim.

Quote:
due to the fact that hes a Nobody.
Nobodies are intangible since when?
Old 11-08-2010, 08:21 PM   #27
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudemeister View Post
It affects the senses, yes.
Oh, I didn't know that. Thanks for clarifying.

Quote:
Silly me, thinking that eyes were used for seeing when it's obviously the pancreas that's responsible for sight. And the stomach is clearly the organ used for hearing. The ears are just fancy hood ornaments that serve no purpose whatsoever. Verily, you have stricken me down with your masterful knowledge of the human sensory system.
I never said that since he had no internal organs that illusions wouldn't work on him, you just assumed I did. Just stating a fact for future references.

Quote:
An unsupported claim.
First of all, have you played Kingdom Hearts II?

To start, normal humans can't even see Nobodies. Ex. Hayner, Pence, Ollete, random bystanders, etc.

And even if you can see them, you need a Keyblade to even land a hit on them. Ex. Roxas using the struggle sword and Sora using the wooden sword.

So, they only ones who can hit him are Sora, Roxas (not anymore because he refused with Sora), Riku, and King Mickey.

Quote:
Nobodies are intangible since when?
Ever since Nobodies were introduced to into the series. Viability above. ^
Old 11-08-2010, 08:27 PM   #28
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Flash View Post
First of all, have you played Kingdom Hearts II?
Yes, but not since it first came out(four years ago).

Quote:
To start, normal humans can't even see Nobodies. Ex. Hayner, Pence, Ollete, random bystanders, etc.

And even if you can see them, you need a Keyblade to even land a hit on them. Ex. Roxas using the struggle sword and Sora using the wooden sword.

So, they only ones who can hit him are Sora, Roxas (not anymore because he refused with Sora), Riku, and King Mickey.
How fortuitous then, because these very traits mean the intangibility and invisibility can't be used as per the BG rules.
Old 11-09-2010, 02:38 PM   #29
deathraiser
Genin

deathraiser is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Actually nobody and heartless are tangible and they could be hurt without keyblade.goofy and donald have no keyblade and they are fighting them quite well.
the spirit in bleachverse are invisible but thay are still tangible.anyway,xemnas have the special ability to turn intangible while other nobodies doesnt and he could only be touch by keyblade wielder.in this battle the the bleachverse is visible alright.
deathraiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 05:14 PM   #30
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathraiser View Post
Actually nobody and heartless are tangible and they could be hurt without keyblade.goofy and donald have no keyblade and they are fighting them quite well.
the spirit in bleachverse are invisible but thay are still tangible.anyway,xemnas have the special ability to turn intangible while other nobodies doesnt and he could only be touch by keyblade wielder.in this battle the the bleachverse is visible alright.
They use enchanted weapons that allow them too. Also, plot is an issue.

I don't see a rule that says they can't use their skills, which intangibility is one.
Old 11-09-2010, 05:45 PM   #31
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

If intangibility doesn't actually play a role in any fight then it can't be used anymore than invisibility to normals is.

If the ONLY way to hit a Nobody is with magic, then the other guy is assumed to have magic, because otherwise this would be a pointless spite/rape thread because noone in Bleach can touch or even see Xemnas.

tl;dr intangibility ain't happening.