Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Forum Feedback & Issues

Forum Feedback & Issues Having problems using the forums or site? Maybe you have some feedback about the site you'd like to share? Post it here.

Old 11-07-2010, 04:39 PM   #21
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Leafy just might be Kage someday.
Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Bot Report Thread.

I found one

spam bot

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Leafy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 04:40 PM   #22
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

See what I mean, Err?
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 04:41 PM   #23
Invisible Fog
Veteran Chunin

Invisible Fog is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Yes we've found like 3 already in this threads lifetime by people that aren't Shikamaru Nara

why don't we let this thread stick around for a while, maybe make it a sticky
Invisible Fog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 04:42 PM   #24
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Also, the title should be changed.
Old 11-07-2010, 04:42 PM   #25
Invisible Fog
Veteran Chunin

To what?
Old 11-07-2010, 04:43 PM   #26
Rikudo Sennin
7-Up Disciple

Rikudo Sennin has completed a tough C-rank mission!Rikudo Sennin has completed a tough C-rank mission!

To all: Prove that the account your posting is Spam bot, you might be posting the innocent ones.

Just a warning.

Feed me some negative reps
no reverse psychology please

Do.not.be.Afraid
Rikudo Sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 04:44 PM   #27
Invisible Fog
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikudo Sennin View Post
To all: Prove that the account your posting is Spam bot, you might be posting the innocent ones.

Just a warning.
Well as soon as an account is made notice the homepage is some business and the User is frozen on "viewing user profile"

That usually proves it enough, that's how I tell it's a bot.

Also by the username, too
Old 11-07-2010, 04:45 PM   #28
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invisible Fog View Post
To what?

Post a bot here should be posted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikudo Sennin View Post

Just a warning.

Prove that they're innocent? Why would you advertise on this site?
Old 11-07-2010, 04:46 PM   #29
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I found another spam bot.

Old 11-07-2010, 04:47 PM   #30
Invisible Fog
Veteran Chunin

I'm bored and I'm gonna go find some bots... anything that I will find will be posted here
Old 11-07-2010, 04:47 PM   #31
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Not a bot. Has other user customizations. Also has a sense of humor.
Old 11-07-2010, 04:48 PM   #32
Invisible Fog
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaf777 View Post
I found another spam bot.
That's a real person
Old 11-07-2010, 04:49 PM   #33
Rikudo Sennin
7-Up Disciple

Rikudo Sennin has completed a tough C-rank mission!Rikudo Sennin has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invisible Fog View Post
That's a real person
Thats my point, you might post the innocent members not the bot ones.

Feed me some negative reps
no reverse psychology please

Do.not.be.Afraid
Rikudo Sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 04:51 PM   #34
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Awards Showcase

He was advertising a site, so I thought he was a bot.

I'll double check before assuming they're a bot.

Old 11-07-2010, 04:51 PM   #35
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Does not matter if they have other user customizations, if they have any type of advertisement in their profile they still need to be banned. Some bots/ad spammers even go as far as to get avatars.
J-Sun Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 04:51 PM   #36
Invisible Fog
Veteran Chunin

I found another one

http://naruto.viz.com/forum/member.php?u=25171
Old 11-07-2010, 04:52 PM   #37
Invisible Fog
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Sun Tasogare View Post
Does not matter if they have other user customizations, if they have any type of advertisement in their profile they still need to be banned. Some bots/ad spammers even go as far as to get avatars.
Thanks I didn't know that

So the guy wasn't innocent. Ban him! Ban him! xD
Old 11-07-2010, 04:53 PM   #38
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Sun Tasogare View Post

Page was viewed by Wooster. Wasn't banned. Doesn't that say something?
Old 11-07-2010, 04:54 PM   #39
Invisible Fog
Veteran Chunin

Anyways, someone needs to sticky this

I still think this will be incredibly useful
Old 11-07-2010, 04:55 PM   #40
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post

Page was viewed by Wooster. Wasn't banned. Doesn't that say something?
Yes, they hadn't put the ad up yet.
J-Sun Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote