Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 11-07-2010, 01:32 AM   #21
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Act 1 Finale: Hally vs Dev!

About 50 feet once released but they grow out instantly due to all the sp in the area.
Leader of the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
If you leave this thing dies.
Plain and simple.
I, Lord Killsworth Edvund the Third, you, and Jeniphonse Malimaron (Spleen) are all that is left of the old verse. Spleen has one foot out of the door already.
When you leave, this world goes in the drain.
So think wisely of when you decide to end a tradition of glory. You're all thats left.
Hally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 09:02 AM   #22
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Bumpo................lolz at this rate I may just 2nd release soon for the heck of it and kill you with sub cero.....muhahahahah
Leader of the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
I, Lord Killsworth Edvund the Third, you, and Jeniphonse Malimaron (Spleen) are all that is left of the old verse. Spleen has one foot out of the door already.
So think wisely of when you decide to end a tradition of glory. You're all thats left.
Old 11-07-2010, 09:18 AM   #23
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Okay last question.

Would I be able to shunpo around the flames multiple times? This would be prep for my defense. I'm thinking since it's shunpo I should be fine. But I'm not that amazing at this game so I'm making sure.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Last edited by Devroux; 11-07-2010 at 09:23 AM.
Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 09:29 AM   #24
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Yea shunpo is a high speed movement so as long as you dont let the flames hit you your good just remember as you shunpo they follow.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 11-07-2010, 09:45 AM   #25
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: War Battle of Epicness: Hally Escudo Queen vs Dev Leader of Nuetrality!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hally View Post
When you punch the on coming cero with your special move since it was the force of 3 attacks at once it causes the cero to explode and the sp from the cero is released into the air around you although it does not do any damage to you since it was a smaller blade and made more so for piercing purposes. However it was very compact with a high level of sp so the the sp disperses into the air as the cero is destroyed "Nothing can be created or destroyed only transfered from one form to the other. This is the theory around energy transfer. It will be your defeat." I speak as the sp surrounds you. It does not effect you however due to your high level of sp due to being in shikai but would cause weak hollows to fall due to the pressure.

You send your deadly ribbon attack as I am well in the distance. I open my mouth and fire a massive black cero from my mouth as it expands outward covering a 50 feet area. "Black Cero of Death" This is normally a base move but used in my 1st release its sp is enhanced and way stronger and faster. With my Advanced sp ability the charge time for this cero is very short in my release. It collides with your attack and suddenly explodes literally tearing your lance apart causing a massive explosion that could threaten to engulf us both. I am well far away from any explosion at this point and it will not reach me. Your lance is obliterated due to the superheated and explosive rotational sp which exists in my deadly cero and I remain unharmed. However while this is happening you shunpo toward me. Of course due to my heightened senses being in my release I can easily follow your movements despite your speed and can keep up. When you attempt to stab me in the skull I swing my shield toward your blade blocking the stab with ease due to the fact my shield is part of my zanpaktou and that is basically a zanp cant be destroyed that easy.

Your zanp and my shield collide as I push my shield pushing your blade away from me. You shunpo above me as I wrap my wings around my body and harden the metal around them as it looks like I am wrapped up in a metallic golden sphere. The outer edge of my winged shield is flowing with rotational sp which can deflect attacks away from me. The layered defense makes it so thick that even with my advanced senses I cant hear sounds from the outside. It is like a sound proof barrier with many other features and is layered. 2 wings along can wrap around me 4 add that extra protective layering. The rotation adds the reflective property and is highly condensed and thick. When you shoot your sound it hits my rotation and is deflected away "Advanced Rotational Reflection Shield" this prevents the sound from even hitting me or getting past my barrier. There is a way to break my defence but this is not one of them. You then fire a normal cero which is easily deflected way with the power of my rotational shield. I then spread out my wings and release my rotation gathering the sp which was left over from my rotation absorbing it into my blade as the flames on my blade flicker even larger as I smirk. All the while the sp from my rotational sp cero blade followed you even while you were making your attacks but not harming you at all. However it is there for this very purpose. "Now its time you see why my attacks are so deadly."

I soar above you 50 feet my blade flickering with a odd golden flame that seems to be growing even stronger due to me absorbing sp into it from my rotation. I swing my blade down toward you as I release my flames into a massive widespread blast of golden fire. Instantly the flames begin to erupt larger and larger as they race toward you at extreme speed gaining in intensity and speed attempting to hit you. " Energy Transfer, Golden Inferno: Flames of Destruction!" I speak as I soar higher into the air while the flames shoot toward you threatening to hit you. These flames are different and their main source of fuel is sp. Yes they can flame like normal fire with Oxygen but sp enhances them as they literally feed of sp, reishi and my opponents sp causing them to grow larger and the heat to literally sky rocket to hundreds of degrees.

Even if the flames do not touch you the heat from being in close quarters will burn your skin to the bone. The flames will follow you as I control them with my own sp and will gain power every second. Using sp based moves will enhance it making them stronger and surrounding yourself in a shield will create an oven effect. Since you cant technically "burn" energy the flames will cling to the energy shield literally heating things up feeding of the energy of the sheild slowly weakening it while heating things up inside frying you in your own defense. Metallic Shields will melt away. Eventually my fire will reach a max at what it can devour and literally explode into a massive explosion of superheated sp highly condensed and flames. The explosion being deadly enough to crush the majority of defenses. On top of that the sp that was following you only enhanced the power of my flames. "This move may not seem as insane as my combo move but the ability of my flames is what makes them deadly. You cant run they will find you you cant hide there it no escape from your fate. You shall parish today. This is your end. When you decided to fight the queen of escudo your fate was sealed." I speak as I sonido far away to 300 feet. The explosion if created will reach 250 feet long range and will be deadly.

Spoiler:

I hope I explained the flames well enough so you understand them. It gets hard to explain complex moves and I want to make sure my fights are fair so thats why I go into the details.
My weak attacks are easily avoided. As expected from the best of the best. But now I face a large amount of flames. They almost instantly grow bigger. I deduce this to be "scientific" using energy transfered from her last attacks. As the flames come towards me I shunpo to a large crystal behind me. I move quickly for the flames are following me. I flip my zanpaktou and stib it into the crystal. Around the sword a circular shadow 1 foot in diameter forms. Leaving this behind I shunpo diagnally in front of me to another crystal and stab my zanpaktou in it again. I do this 8 more times on various crystals around the flames. Using shunpo the whole time I did it fairly quickly. Stepping back I watch as the flames come at me. From all the shadows on the crystals shoots a large amount of ribbons. These ribbons move above and below the flames and weave together with the other ribbons creating a large sphere that engulfs the flames. Since it is a physical defense the flames will not be able to absorb it and will be smothered in a short amount of time due to the lack of oxygen.

Going on the offensive I charge another cero. I shunpo directly next to my opponent and fire the cero at her head. Then I shunpo above her and use my Epic Brofist. Converting a large amount of energy to my right arm I move it forward like a punch. At the end of my arms reach a large amount of energy is produced in a quick burst. This will be enough to completely incinerate or at least partly incinerate my opponent.

I then shunpo behind her once more and form 6 Spectral Arms. Some reach over her and to her sides but at the same time they all punch at her. If it hits it will crush her chest and skull completely killing her. Hopefully the amount of arms used will be her downfall.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 11-07-2010, 10:10 AM   #26
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Alright now my turn for questions. XD
1. Um how is that defence non-sp based. I could see it being a massively highly condenced sp move like assassins dome off enclosure which would cause the flames to explode creating a massive explosion. Ithereway you did stop the flames cause a defence like that would have to have such a massive sp to contain it. Defences that big would most likely have sp which would cause my flames to explode due to the widscale of the defence.
2. If this is the case is you defence still able to contain the explosion since I am picturing it like a layered sphear kinda like what my extentions can do.

I like the spectral arms move.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 11-07-2010, 10:15 AM   #27
Devroux

Awards Showcase

They are just ribbons that come from my zanpaktou. Being part of my zanpaktou they are strong. I can use spiritual energy to make them stronger but no they are not energy based. Other than that they have no special properties.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 11-07-2010, 10:27 AM   #28
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Uh I see now. Its something similar to what I have develeped in my 2nd release. A zanp can be your best weapon against energy based attacks. So you can manipulate your own zanp to make ribbons that are very strong like your zanpkatou and you can enhance them with sp but in this case you would not and even if there was little sp flowing just to help manipulate their moves it would be obsorbed but the defence would still stand and then the flames would die out comepletly unable to feed of anymore sp.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 11-07-2010, 10:33 AM   #29
Devroux

Awards Showcase

Yes... Do you have any more questions?
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 11-07-2010, 10:34 AM   #30
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Each spectral arm is = to 3 powerful attacks correct.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 11-07-2010, 10:37 AM   #31
Devroux

Awards Showcase

Each arm is equal to 1 powerful attack. But using them all at once increases the potentcy of the combo.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 11-07-2010, 10:42 AM   #32
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Uh okay I can counter now thats all I needed to know nice move. I am impressed you came up with a creative way to stop my flames that isnt the actual counter I came up with but it works.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 11-07-2010, 01:53 PM   #33
Devroux

Awards Showcase

Don't lose this! Keep it at the top!
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 11-07-2010, 02:21 PM   #34
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Will counter in a bit.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 11-07-2010, 06:53 PM   #35
Devroux

Awards Showcase

If you're lucky I will still be able to counter tonight...
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 11-07-2010, 07:02 PM   #36
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

O.o gets countering then
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 11-07-2010, 07:55 PM   #37
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Default Re: War Battle of Epicness: Hally Escudo Queen vs Dev Leader of Nuetrality!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devroux View Post
My weak attacks are easily avoided. As expected from the best of the best. But now I face a large amount of flames. They almost instantly grow bigger. I deduce this to be "scientific" using energy transfered from her last attacks. As the flames come towards me I shunpo to a large crystal behind me. I move quickly for the flames are following me. I flip my zanpaktou and stib it into the crystal. Around the sword a circular shadow 1 foot in diameter forms. Leaving this behind I shunpo diagnally in front of me to another crystal and stab my zanpaktou in it again. I do this 8 more times on various crystals around the flames. Using shunpo the whole time I did it fairly quickly. Stepping back I watch as the flames come at me. From all the shadows on the crystals shoots a large amount of ribbons. These ribbons move above and below the flames and weave together with the other ribbons creating a large sphere that engulfs the flames. Since it is a physical defense the flames will not be able to absorb it and will be smothered in a short amount of time due to the lack of oxygen.

Going on the offensive I charge another cero. I shunpo directly next to my opponent and fire the cero at her head. Then I shunpo above her and use my Epic Brofist. Converting a large amount of energy to my right arm I move it forward like a punch. At the end of my arms reach a large amount of energy is produced in a quick burst. This will be enough to completely incinerate or at least partly incinerate my opponent.

I then shunpo behind her once more and form 6 Spectral Arms. Some reach over her and to her sides but at the same time they all punch at her. If it hits it will crush her chest and skull completely killing her. Hopefully the amount of arms used will be her downfall.
I notice you strategically evade my flames and use the environment to your advantage for the time being. You trap my flames and they die out as I frown slightly "Aw that makes me sad when ppl counter my flames. Since that is an epic move of mine" I glare at you knowing that you are gonna most likely attack me with some insane deadly attack. I begin to charge to ceros on the tips of two of my tails, one my BCD and one a normal cero. I keep track of your movements watching you closely. When you shunpo next to me, I turn and back up away while releasing a cero from my tail, the regular one which collides and explodes as I fly away from the explosion remaining unharmed. When you shunpo above me and swing your fist releasing your attack I immediately fly backward to gain distance getting out of close range so your punch cant make actual contact and releasing my black cero of death. My cero collides with your massive quick burst of energy as I remain flying backward wrapping my wings around me hardening them and creating my rotational shield again. My black cero of death collides with your energy causing an explosion however I am already flying well far away from the explosion and will remain unharmed. However you shunpo away fast most likely evading the explosion as well as you get behind me. sensing your sp I spin around.

When you send out your six spectral arms toward me I enhance my sp shield around my body thickening it. I swing 5 of my spiked tails outward toward your arms. Each tail blocks 5 of your spectral arms as I use the force of my tails to push them away from me. Since my tails are long they can reach above me around me in front of me etc. The enhanced sp around my tails added for an even stronger layer of protection so that my tails don't get shatter although my tails are much stronger then my chest or skull would be and are more like a weapon making them able to defend against many things. However there is one more spectral arm which I use my shield in my left hand to block and it too is enhanced with a thick layer of sp strengthening it although it is part of my zanpaktou so it would not break that easy. None of the arms reach my skull or chest and my tails and sheild block them all. At the end of the attack the extra enhanced armor around my tails shatter but my tails remain intact same with my shield. "Nice try but your going to have to do better against me if you wanna kill me"

20 long extension blades form along the silver part of my double bladed sword. I then throw my blade toward you at extreme speed. The black defense breaking blade aimed spiraling for you while the extensions pointed tips are aimed directly for you as well. Connected to the handle of my blade is a thick almost impossible to see sp wire connected to my hand which I hold my shield in so I can control my blades movements. The wire as I move will keep releasing more and more from my hand while it remains connected to me but the wire can grow extremely long with my advanced sp manipulation. The moment I release my blade I fly toward you at extreme speed. I swing behind you but lowered so that my head is below your neck making sure I keep up remaining below your neck and don't move up at all. My blade that I released is aimed for your skull and the extensions are aimed for your neck. I am below this so I cant get impaled. When the blade should reach you hopefully hitting you I plunge my shield toward your back hoping to impale you with the spikes. I then sonido around you in a full circle really fast grabbing my blade back along the way and appearing above you holding my blade tightly. At this point you should be entirely surrounded by my sp wires around and above you.

If you touch them they will slice your skill tearing you to shreds while burning you severely due to the fact they are infused with my sp. I then release a small flame from my blade through the wire, disconnect the wire and sonido the heck away into the distance 300 feet. The wire which should be around you erupts with my special flames now hopefully surrounding you from all angles releasing flames every where hopefully engulfing you in an inferno of flames with the same abilities as I stated in my last move however due to the SE wires which were highly condensed with sp the flames are at their peak. I focus on the flames. "Golden Flames Explosion" The flames literally explode into a 250 foot widespread explosion that will hopefully engulf and kill you and can crush most defenses. "This is the end!" I speak. When the explosion settles I wait to see if you have survived and smile. My tails begin to flicker with a golden light as my wings begin to glow. All the while my immense sp now being in the air begins to cluster together forming hundreds of tiny orbs all around the 250 foot range. I fly and get waiting 200 feet of this range. The orbs seemingly doing nothing at the moment. I look around at my work and smile again. "I was at this point with Kejon but he never countered. I am hoping you do. I have never used my next move on an opponent. So you will be the 1st to see it. Congrats if you survived!"
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 11-08-2010, 03:47 PM   #38
Devroux

Awards Showcase

Ha ha! This is too simple if I understand it correctly.

You throw your sword at me? This is a projectile? What are these extensions? Are they also projectiles or do they stay connected to your sword? And you sonido around me in order to get this wire wrapped around me?

Sorry for the lengthy question section but it was a killer long move. Not too hard to counter though.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 11-08-2010, 03:49 PM   #39
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Dev, you now have my favorite move. Epic Brofist. lulululululz.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 11-08-2010, 04:00 PM   #40
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Extentions are connected to my blade unless I state otherwise so they are all coming at you at the same time my blade is and connected to my blade. Yes I sonido around you and the wire wraps around you. I get above you and it reaches above you so then you are surrounded by it. Uh hu..............then get countering mr.
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.