Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Western Comics and Animation

Western Comics and Animation Show your love for art from the lands of the setting sun!

Old 11-04-2010, 07:23 PM   #1
RSAHinataSpringbokF1
Jonin

RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Awards Showcase

Default Transformers Prime

If you saw the Hub today, there was a commercial for the new Transformers Prime. It's an another cartoon based on the popular series and toy line of the same name. Prime looks more realistic than any other Transformers ever made based on the previous shows. We must wait towards the end of the this month for Transformers Prime to air.
Viva Paraguay, Lugo y la albirroja
Paz y justicia (peace and justice)
Vive Cote d'Ivoire y vive les Elephants
Union-Discipline-Travail (Union, Discipline, Labor)
Viva Mexico y el Tri
Vive Louisiane, Saints, Drew Brees, les Habs, Quebec, et Youppi!
RSAHinataSpringbokF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 10:05 PM   #2
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Transformers Prime

You watch a lot of cartoons. I wish I had that much interest in TV...
χ Δ|✝ΣR

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 10:39 PM   #3
Densetsu_no_D
Genin Elite

Densetsu_no_D is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Densetsu_no_D Send a message via Yahoo to Densetsu_no_D

5 part special on November 29th. It looks good but idk, I'm so into generation 1, but I'll give it a shot.
Old 11-15-2010, 04:00 PM   #4
GenoFury666
Genin

GenoFury666 has completed a tough C-rank mission!GenoFury666 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I don't really care for the new Transformers:Prime look..The Transformers in Prime look to much like a cross between Bayformers(Movieverse), and Transformers:Animated,with Beast Machines CGI.

The Transformers:War for Cybertron video game has the best transformers design by far. Cartoon wise I would have to say Transformers:Armada has the best design.

Because I have been a Transformers fan since the G1 days,I'll give this series a chance.

Autobots:

Optimus Prime-Peter Cullen(Original G1 Optimus Prime va)
Bumblebee-
Arcee-Sumalee Montano
Bulkhead-Kevin Michael Richardson
Cliffjumper- The Rock- (I'll give him a chance)
Ratchet-Jeffery Combs

Decepticons:
Megatron-Frank Welker (Original G1 Megatron VA)
Starscream-Steven Blum
Soundwave-(its a safe bet Frank Welker will voice him as well)
Breakdown-Adam Baldwin
Knock Out-Daran Norris
Eradicons- Decepticon footsoldiers

Humans-why do we need humans.
Miko Nakadai-Tania Gunadi
Jack Darby-Josh Keaton
June-Markie Post
Rafael "Raf" Esquivel-Andy Pessoa
Agent Fowler-Ernie Hudson (Winston from Ghostbusters)

2 others -
James Remar-unknown role
Gina Torres-Unknown role
GenoFury666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 12:25 AM   #5
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

is it only gonna be 5 episodes ?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 08:24 AM   #6
GenoFury666
Genin

GenoFury666 has completed a tough C-rank mission!GenoFury666 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
is it only gonna be 5 episodes ?
Nope...The 5 part mini-series is to start off the series. There are 26 episodes for season 1.
Old 11-28-2010, 11:49 PM   #7
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

oh thank god the hub has shown the first 2 episodes last week i enjoyed them and i love the that the orignal voices actors for optimus prime and megatron or back

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 11-29-2010, 03:53 PM   #8
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Dx

I missed it.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 07:36 PM   #9
GenoFury666
Genin

I just got back from a Transformers site,that I visit on a daily basis.The Bad news... episodes 6-26 of Transformers:Prime won't air until Feb.2011.
Old 12-01-2010, 08:13 PM   #10
RSAHinataSpringbokF1
Jonin

RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenoFury666 View Post
I just got back from a Transformers site,that I visit on a daily basis.The Bad news... episodes 6-26 of Transformers:Prime won't air until Feb.2011.
Oh, what a shame. It'll be fun for Transformers Prime to air on a daily basis on the Hub. Optimus Prime and his Autobts going against Megatron's forces would be so epic.
Viva Paraguay, Lugo y la albirroja
Paz y justicia (peace and justice)
Vive Cote d'Ivoire y vive les Elephants
Union-Discipline-Travail (Union, Discipline, Labor)
Viva Mexico y el Tri
Vive Louisiane, Saints, Drew Brees, les Habs, Quebec, et Youppi!
RSAHinataSpringbokF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 01:09 PM   #11
GenoFury666
Genin

If anyone has missed the 5 episodes of Transformers:Prime.Your in luck this Sat.12/4/10 from 1:30pm-4:00pm the hub will air all the episodes of the 5 part mini-series.
Old 12-07-2010, 11:15 AM   #12
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to sagemaster777

i miss Transformers Armada T.T it was liek the best one

Why is she so perfect?
sagemaster777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 02:52 PM   #13
GenoFury666
Genin

Transformers:Prime the series is scheduled to air.. Feb.11th in the 4:30pm time slot.
Old 02-11-2011, 07:32 AM   #14
GenoFury666
Genin

Just a reminder, that the new episode of Transformers:Prime airs today on the Hub. Time slot is now at 6:30pm following G.I.Joe:Renegades.
Old 07-16-2011, 02:52 PM   #15
MoonStarNinja4
Chunin

MoonStarNinja4 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I've been watching this seires since March. It's been so awesome so far!

Last edited by MoonStarNinja4; 07-16-2011 at 07:50 PM.
MoonStarNinja4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 11:53 PM   #16
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

it is really good

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="