Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 03-29-2009, 07:15 AM   #1
Red Wolf
Freshmen Academy Student

Red Wolf is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default its pretty cool

i have it beat it i tryed playing it recently and its pretty annoying/difficult now that i havn't played it in awhile as far as im concerned they havn't made a good naruto game yet
Red Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 06:00 PM   #2
Casuna
Ninja Academy Student

Casuna is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: its pretty cool

Yes they have
Casuna replide
Casuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 11:15 AM   #3
6th hokage
Freshmen Academy Student

6th hokage is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I think that rise of a ninja is a great game. The graphics on the xbox360 are really sweet cause I feel like im actually watching the cartoon while playing it sometimes. I remember playing the game for the first time and thinking how cool it was for me to run around the village and doing cool things like interacting with the people, jumping around rooftops, or eat a bowl of ramen. After a while the game does get a little repetitive though. I heard the new broken bond game mixes things up a little more with new gameplay mechanics but I have yet to buy it. Hopefully the Naruto games will have more interactive environments in the furture to make the village seem more alive.
6th hokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 04:20 PM   #4
nine tailed fox
Chunin Exam Proctor

nine tailed fox is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

its great but they should let go to more villages and better grapihcs but the game really awsome it would be so cool if you could go on the hokage faces travel at night and go inside your home
nine tailed fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 05:27 AM   #5
Tenshi_Uzukara
Genin

Tenshi_Uzukara is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I have that game but I finished it in a few days.
I was so excited about it!
Tenshi_Uzukara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 01:09 PM   #6
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

I really liked Rise of a Ninja. But I liked The Broken Bond better.
deidara330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 01:39 PM   #7
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Broken Bond is supposed to be better. It's the Sequel.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vatanui AKA Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 03:52 PM   #8
narutofan234
Academy Graduate

narutofan234 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

it was cool
narutofan234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 12:19 PM   #9
shinobi665
Chunin Exam Participant

shinobi665 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

naruto is awesome but i dont like ther ds games but all the other naruto game are cool
shinobi665 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 08:32 PM   #10
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinobi665 View Post
naruto is awesome but i dont like ther ds games but all the other naruto game are cool
I like all of them, but I also like the DS games the least.
Old 07-07-2009, 11:05 PM   #11
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

I agree.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 07-09-2009, 11:37 PM   #12
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

The Broken Bond is better, but game was a good first step for the first Naruto game for the Xbox 360. I have a lot of fun memories from this game.

Hidden Ninja45 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 11:38 PM   #13
Cade
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In a world of poverty, violence,sex,drugs,wars,arguements and racisim.Basically the U.S.A
Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

The game is really cool it feels like you're really exploring the worls of Naruto.

Cade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 01:18 PM   #14
deidara330
Mr. Serious

I'm just glad they decided to make a Naruto game for the 360.
Old 07-11-2009, 01:19 PM   #15
mangagirl
Drama King
Perpetually leaving the forum

mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to mangagirl

yay!!! i agree

mangagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 08:24 PM   #16
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

I hope they make a trilogy.

Old 07-13-2009, 04:26 PM   #17
deidara330
Mr. Serious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
I hope they make a trilogy.
I think that it would only be a trilogy if they made 3 games for one part, and not parts one and two.
Old 07-17-2009, 03:36 PM   #18
the ninja in the Darkness
Genin

the ninja in the Darkness is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

nice. its ok. not the best
the ninja in the Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 06:51 PM   #19
deidara330
Mr. Serious

This game is pretty AWESOME. One of the greatest Naruto games with the Chunin Exams Arc.
Old 10-25-2009, 03:33 PM   #20
ShadowKyuubi
Chunin Exam Participant

ShadowKyuubi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

yeah ROTN was good in my opinion...but after the first run through it gets a little old...the BB is somewhat better and it has better modes but in my opinion ultimate ninja storm for the ps3 is the best...
however the story in the xbox games is better...
but fighting and graphics on the ps3 are defo its strong points...
(if anyone wants to fight for any of these games...pm me)
ShadowKyuubi is offline   Reply With Quote