Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Omniverse

Omniverse Anything goes in this forum. Any multiverse, any singleverse, any fight. Just know in advance that Kakashi can't beat Superman.

Old 04-01-2013, 09:08 AM   #121
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Team Toguro vs Akatsuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLI2infinity View Post
Post marked as spam.

So does anyone have any arguments for Team Toguro at this point or is this thread pretty much done.
So playing the ignore game you call me childish that is fine by me you listen I will just post. I love the study of b-itch in general. Usually when a conversation doesn't go their way they shut down and refuse to speak. Like said example above. They almost always initiate said conversations like above but don't have the wind to finish. Studies indicate it is the unusual hormone changes they go through when entering puberty. But there are extreme cases like above that their b-itch tendencies are on full blast all the time. The only exception of stability is when something is inserted into their mouth. Very fascinating subject.
Devils Lawyer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 03:24 PM   #122
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

...what exactly is stopping a massive YYH blitz again?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Immortal Watch Dog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 03:31 PM   #123
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

also infinity..those lasts posts by you came off more stereotpyical e peen wagging and e thuggish than DL's admittedly juvenile antics

seriously I aint banning two people who can't keep it in their pants when they should both know better..you got baited hard and didn't just rise to said bait you strapped a pair of rocket powered boots to your feet and soared into lunar orbit..

also DL knock it off..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 04-01-2013, 03:43 PM   #124
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

What just another day on an anime forum.This is the place you let your inner child loose and give him a pistol.

Last edited by Devils Lawyer; 04-01-2013 at 03:48 PM.
Old 04-01-2013, 05:32 PM   #125
JLI2infinity
Chunin Exam Proctor

JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
also infinity..those lasts posts by you came off more stereotpyical e peen wagging and e thuggish than DL's admittedly juvenile antics

seriously I aint banning two people who can't keep it in their pants when they should both know better..you got baited hard and didn't just rise to said bait you strapped a pair of rocket powered boots to your feet and soared into lunar orbit..

also DL knock it off..
Lol DL calls me "p-ussy," "f-aggot," and his "b-itch" over and over again but I'm the e-thug. Nice to see your fair and balanced assessment of the situation IWD.

I never said I wanted to fight DL. All I said is that I'd love to see him in a boxing ring. And that's true. I'd be surprised if he lasted two rounds. Doesn't mean I want to fight him or that I claim to be some online tough guy. He took that as my personal challenge to him. After that he just prattled on about how much faggotry I commit and all that nonsense.

I wasn't baited, I knew very well I was about to get into a flame war with him and didn't care. That's not called bait.

But like I said, it's clear that you're impartial here

EDIT:

As for the blitz. I said that I don't think that speed difference aside, which I think is debatable, I don't think a blitz would kill any of them. Everyone is fairly durable. The only ones who could instantly land killing blows are Toguro and Bui. And I also pointed out that Tobi hard counters Toguro and Itach can beat Bui, so can Kisame if his Giant Shark Bullet eats all of Bui's excess energy. The Older Toguro gets hard countered by Hidan who can pinpoint target all of his vital organs.

Last edited by JLI2infinity; 04-01-2013 at 05:37 PM.
JLI2infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 07:55 PM   #126
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Lol DL calls me "p-ussy," "f-aggot," and his "b-itch" over and over again but I'm the e-thug. Nice to see your fair and balanced assessment of the situation IWD.
...dude the guy was trolling you and you went right into it? DL doesn't pull that kinda crap with most of us because he knows we wont even bother..you're one of our best and you went for it like that?

yeah I'ma be a lot harsher on you because I expect better from you.. or I did prior to this

Quote:
I wasn't baited, I knew very well I was about to get into a flame war with him and didn't care. That's not called bait.
clearly a victim of my lack of fairness then :maybe

Quote:

Quote:
I wasn't baited, I knew very well I was about to get into a flame war with him and didn't care. .
Quote:

Quote:
I knew very well I was about to get into a flame war . .

Quote:
I knew

Quote:
bawws about my lack of fairness .

Quote:

As for the blitz. I said that I don't think that speed difference aside, which I think is debatable, I don't think a blitz would kill any of them. Everyone is fairly durable. The only ones who could instantly land killing blows are Toguro and Bui. And I also pointed out that Tobi hard counters Toguro and Itach can beat Bui, so can Kisame if his Giant Shark Bullet eats all of Bui's excess energy. The Older Toguro gets hard countered by Hidan who can pinpoint target all of his vital organs.
yes the naruto side can all tank Venom level punches delivered at hypersonic speeds

oh wait..only Kisame and Tobi have the reaction time to do it and they can barely tank it

and we have no idea if the dude phase through energy constructs..so you know

Old 04-01-2013, 10:15 PM   #127
JLI2infinity
Chunin Exam Proctor

JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
...dude the guy was trolling you and you went right into it? DL doesn't pull that kinda crap with most of us because he knows we wont even bother..you're one of our best and you went for it like that?

yeah I'ma be a lot harsher on you because I expect better from you.. or I did prior to this

clearly a victim of my lack of fairness then :maybe

yes the naruto side can all tank Venom level punches delivered at hypersonic speeds

oh wait..only Kisame and Tobi have the reaction time to do it and they can barely tank it

and we have no idea if the dude phase through energy constructs..so you know
1.) Well I'm glad you think that highly of me. Or at least you used to. I was referring more to you calling me an online tough guy. I'm not complaining about you calling me out for entering that troll fest with DL, I just was confused as to why you said I was the one trying to act like a tough guy when DL was throwing out typical e-thug banter calling me a "f-aggot" every five seconds. That's the only reason I questioned your objectivity.

2.) I don't think Toguro is throwing those punches out all at once at every member of Akatsuki. I also think Deva Path has some pretty impressive reaction feats with the split second FRS and TBB evades. Not to mention, Nagato can bring back fallen comrades and fight from very long distance. Itachi usually starts out his fights with clones and genjutsu so I doubt he'd even be close to the initial crossfire and just by making the mistake of looking at him Toguro will lose the fight.
Old 04-01-2013, 10:23 PM   #128
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Calling you a f-aggot is just an title. I never once threatened you. Saying you can go at me in a ring or in a fight is the banter of an E-warrior. Lol at your rationality of slang equal threatening you.

Last edited by Devils Lawyer; 04-01-2013 at 10:27 PM.
Old 04-01-2013, 10:29 PM   #129
JLI2infinity
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devils Lawyer View Post
Why are you still here? No one is talking to you. Shoo.
Old 04-01-2013, 10:31 PM   #130
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I like how you try to play off your internet tough guy routine when it backfired. I can respond to any thread E-warrior.I wanna see your karate.
Old 04-01-2013, 10:39 PM   #131
Smiles
Freshmen Academy Student

Smiles is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Gotta say JL2 been lurking this site for awhile and this was one of the funniest threads. What you said can be clearly indicated as a threat. What he did was just taunt you. You made a direct line for real life. I can say more than a few people would have responded similarly to your post. Some premium trolling.

As for this thread Nagato is still a threat. He can absorb high levels of energy.
Smiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 10:50 PM   #132
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
1.) Well I'm glad you think that highly of me. Or at least you used to. I was referring more to you calling me an online tough guy. I'm not complaining about you calling me out for entering that troll fest with DL, I just was confused as to why you said I was the one trying to act like a tough guy when DL was throwing out typical e-thug banter calling me a "f-aggot" every five seconds. That's the only reason I questioned your objectivity.
because DL was just dicking with you and talking trash..you kinda took it to another level

Quote:
2.) I don't think Toguro is throwing those punches out all at once at every member of Akatsuki. I also think Deva Path has some pretty impressive reaction feats with the split second FRS and TBB evades. Not to mention, Nagato can bring back fallen comrades and fight from very long distance. Itachi usually starts out his fights with clones and genjutsu so I doubt he'd even be close to the initial crossfire and just by making the mistake of looking at him Toguro will lose the fight.

Nagato can bring back his fodder bodies but it does tax him a lot..to revive others

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiles View Post
Gotta say JL2 been lurking this site for awhile and this was one of the funniest threads. What you said can be clearly indicated as a threat. What he did was just taunt you. You made a direct line for real life. I can say more than a few people would have responded similarly to your post. Some premium trolling.
howdy new guy..nice to see you posting after all that lurking..whats up?

Quote:

As for this thread Nagato is still a threat. He can absorb high levels of energy.
a huge one

Old 04-01-2013, 10:58 PM   #133
Smiles
Freshmen Academy Student

Quote:

howdy new guy..nice to see you posting after all that lurking..whats up?

a huge one
Nothing just found this thread funny. Reminds me of the old bg.

Nagato is an hax armory that could put up a good fight if not outright win against team Toguro. I am wondering what is the dark tournament speed levels are. From what I remember they just dashed around the speed is hard to pin down.
Old 04-01-2013, 10:59 PM   #134
JLI2infinity
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:

Lol. How does "I'd like to see you last two rounds in a boxing ring?" equate to "I would kick your ass in real life." My only point was that guys who sit online spouting off curse words behind their computers screens are usually punks in real life using the god of Anom. to protect themselves. DL talks a big game online which is why I'd love to see him try to back it up in real life because despite his claim, I highly doubt his online persona matches his physical one. I only mentioned boxing because it was the first physical activity that came to mind and it's a grueling one at that. I could substitute in a basketball game or running track if you like.

Hell we could make it academic and he could tell me some achievements he's had in school. Anything that proves that this kid isn't online pretending to be some learned scholar or hard ass when he's a bum living at his mom's place thumbing through his comic book collection while never seeing the light of day because when I think of DL I get that image crossed with a 13 year old boy who just discovered the internet.

Calling people "soft" and "emotional like a female" is a direct challenge, at least where I come from. I don't know if people call you "p-ussy" as playful taunting where you live. Maybe IWD is used to it but I don't put up with that crap. Especially since DL puts down people on this forum like he's some sort of genius, which is why I would have locked his ass out a long time ago since he obviously doesn't care about this forum

Welcome to the forum though Smiles, I'm kind of hoping this thread isn't what made you join though :P

Last edited by JLI2infinity; 04-01-2013 at 11:03 PM.
Old 04-01-2013, 11:07 PM   #135
Smiles
Freshmen Academy Student

Quote:
Lol. How does "I'd like to see you last two rounds in a boxing ring?" equate to "I would kick your ass in real life." My only point was that guys who sit online spouting off curse words behind their computers screens are usually punks in real life using the god of Anom. to protect themselves. DL talks a big game online which is why I'd love to see him try to back it up in real life because despite his claim, I highly doubt his online persona matches his physical one. I only mentioned boxing because it was the first physical activity that came to mind and it's a grueling one at that. I could substitute in a basketball game or running track if you like.

Hell we could make it academic and he could tell me some achievements he's had in school. Anything that proves that this kid isn't online pretending to be some learned scholar or hard ass when he's a bum living at his mom's place thumbing through his comic book collection while never seeing the light of day because when I think of DL I get that image crossed with a 13 year old boy who just discovered the internet.

Calling people "soft" and "emotional like a female" is a direct challenge, at least where I come from. I don't know if people call you "p-ussy" as playful taunting where you live.

Welcome to the forum though Smiles, I'm kind of hoping this thread isn't what made you join though :P
Generally speaking you are basically saying you can kick his ass. You just didn't outright say it. Banter like what he did is normal and playful in my college. I don't think necessarily cursing or acting like an ass equates to an specific age. But from my point of view even though you weren't cursing you was worse. He was clearly playing with you the entire time. You steadily started making comments about real life there is a difference. He clearly made you mad. It was funny though he told you where to find him. That was kinda G. xD

Last edited by Smiles; 04-01-2013 at 11:13 PM.
Old 04-01-2013, 11:19 PM   #136
JLI2infinity
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Generally speaking you are basically saying you can kick his ass. You just didn't outright say it.
No......I said exactly what I just explained to you in that comment, don't read between the lines, this is the author here telling you what I meant. Reread the post and see. There are no inferences to be made. There's no subtext, it's all right in the comment above. For your viewing pleasure.

The only e-thug move I made this entire thread was saying I'd have no problem fighting him in real life. Because I wouldn't but that wasn't my main point, if you read the entire comment you would see that I was saying that while I think he's a punk in real life going off on some rant about how tough I am is cliched since we are all on a manga site reliving our childhoods half the time like kids. My entire point which you and IWD seem to be missing was that I'm not on here trying to show how tough I am unlike DL who obviously thinks he is.

But would you like a recap of what I was called until that point:

"f-aggot" "p-ussy" and his "b-itch"

Quote:
Banter like what he did is normal and playful in my college. I don't think necessarily cursing or acting like an ass equates to an specific age. But from my point of view even though you weren't cursing you was worse. He was clearly playing with you the entire time. You steadily started making comments about real life there is a difference. It was funny though he told you where to find him. That was kinda G. xD
Yeah giving out the name of a city with millions of people in one of the biggest states in the country. Real G he's a born thug. Welp whatever college you go to I hope it's not the one I attend because that's not playful, especially when directed at someone who doesn't like you in the first place. That's actually how fights start but maybe you let random people do that to you. Hey, whatever floats your boat.

The only reason you say what I did was worse is because I f*ckin demolished him. I have a vocabulary that extends beyond words I heard in middle school. Just because he can't do what I did doesn't mean he wouldn't, it just means he isn't capable. Those cheap jokes and trolls were the best he had and I've seen much better.

Last edited by JLI2infinity; 04-01-2013 at 11:32 PM.
Old 04-01-2013, 11:40 PM   #137
Smiles
Freshmen Academy Student

Quote:
No......I said exactly what I just explained to you in that comment, don't read between the lines, this is the author here telling you what I meant. Reread the post and see. There are no inferences to be made. There's no subtext, it's all right in the comment above. For your viewing pleasure.
But it was clear you meant in the I am going to beat his ass bro. You are just explaining it to make yourself feel better. Your intention was clear you were saying I can kick his ass. Words don't lie only people. xD

Quote:
Yeah giving out the name of a city with millions of people in one of the biggest states in the country. Real G he's a born thug. Welp whatever college you go to I hope it's not the one I attend because that's not playful, especially when directed at someone who doesn't like you in the first place. That's actually how fights start but maybe you let random people do that to you. Hey, whatever floats your boat.
Lol you did the same thing you said south florida. That was even more vague. Also no at my college we don't get mad about cartoons in the first place.

Quote:
The only reason you say what I did was worse is because I f*ckin demolished him. I have a vocabulary that extends beyond words I heard in middle school. Just because he can't do what I did doesn't mean he wouldn't, it just means he isn't capable. Those cheap jokes and trolls were the best he had and I've seen much better.
If you say you just made insinuations about how he lives. He was getting on you in general. In truth you started just repeating what he said. I am just saying bro you embarassed yourself. Best not to think otherwise. You even started it when you put his name out for no reason. This is the internet didn't no jokes required an exstensive vocabulary. xD

In truth I don't really care the conversation was dumb. But I feel like being an announcer and pointing out why you lost.

Last edited by Smiles; 04-01-2013 at 11:43 PM.
Old 04-01-2013, 11:47 PM   #138
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Lol tell me you are not picking a fight with new people over your butthurt.

Last edited by Devils Lawyer; 04-01-2013 at 11:53 PM.
Old 04-02-2013, 12:00 AM   #139
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Maybe IWD is used to it but I don't put up with that crap.
:P
Whether it's in person or online being riled up by words like that is a pointless waste of your time, your intelligence and speaks of some glaring emotional flaw or insecurity issues on your part

you're continued reference to your life..your education..does not make you look good.

it comes off like you have something to prove..and you are attempting to prove it to the wrong people

Old 04-02-2013, 02:45 PM   #140
Nigoyukai
Chunin Exam Participant

Nigoyukai is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nigoyukai is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nigoyukai is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nigoyukai is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I take it that these 2 will not make up in the near future?
Think this thread is done. Fanstorm --> necro --> ragestorm ---> mod lock.