Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 11-02-2010, 04:01 PM   #1
Frost ninja
debates with determination

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Default A UNS2 clan for both 360 and ps3!

Hey guys! So we are a great clan, open to both 360 and ps3 players alike! Think you have what it takes to hang out with us? Come in and see us!

http://arashiboards.forumotion.com/portal.htm

We also have a forum board made entirely for UNS2 thats in need of some serious stocking. Even if you don't want to join our clan, you can still join our boards. Host a tourney, make some friends, or just contribute to the metagame.
Inquire at the site.

~ Skyler A.K.A. Frost ninja

Last edited by Frost ninja; 11-10-2010 at 09:55 PM.
Frost ninja is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 02:17 PM   #2
Frost ninja

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: A UNS2 clan for both 360 and ps3!

bump!
Old 11-05-2010, 03:24 PM   #3
Dobermann2323
Ninja Academy Student

Dobermann2323 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Hmm... I'll check it out.
Frost Ninja, when in the character select screen, let's say in free battles for instance, it gives you the option to push LB (or L1 for ps users) and then to "select log". What's up with that?
Dobermann2323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 03:34 PM   #4
Frost ninja

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobermann2323 View Post
Frost Ninja, when in the character select screen, let's say in free battles for instance, it gives you the option to push LB (or L1 for ps users) and then to "select log". What's up with that?
Well it dosen't do anything if I recall right.
The logs themselves unlock character sets when you get them but...
They are just logs, some with kanji symbols on them but thats about it.
Nothing special from what I can tell
Old 11-07-2010, 08:13 PM   #5
Frost ninja

Awards Showcase

bump?
Old 11-07-2010, 08:14 PM   #6
IizHokage
Academy Graduate

IizHokage is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I see, I'll check it out.

Sasori my mannn
IizHokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 12:14 PM   #7
Suirad12
Academy Graduate

Suirad12 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Frost, its not a clan now, its free for everyone. Make a new topic with details explaining that.

Google ArashiBoards, the number one UNS2 community!

Psn: Suirad12
Suirad12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 10:28 AM   #8
Frost ninja

Awards Showcase

bump :P
Our clan is da bess
Old 11-14-2010, 10:32 AM   #9
SilentShino
Chunin Exam Participant

SilentShino saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobermann2323 View Post
The 'log' is what appears when you use substitution jutsu so the stuffed tonton set makes a stuffed tonton appear when you use substitution and make-out series set makes the make out series set appear

Sub-Leader of the Hidden Leaf Ninja ^__^

I main Shino he's INVINCIBLE....and silent

Naruto and Sakura - "YOU'RE LATE!!"
Kakashi - "Sorry a black cat crossed my path so I had to take the long way" lol

Naruto and Sakura - "YOUR LATE!!!"
Kakashi - "Sorry I got lost on the path of life"
Kakashi=Chuck Norris
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
SilentShino is offline   Reply With Quote