Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 11-05-2013, 07:06 AM   #9321
Remion18
Special Jonin Candidate

Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Yahoo to Remion18 Send a message via Skype™ to Remion18
Default Re: Throw Rasen-Shuriken FC

Yeah.. I mostly enjoy the battle forums. I like to debate a little but I am not that
good with knowing characters full skills yet. I like Polls because of Opinions.

Remion18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 07:16 AM   #9322
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Heh I've been told I could be a good debater if I tried but I don't..Well more that I, rather avoid confrontations and arguments if possible, unless for good reason. Haven't the smoothest history around 'ere though, more because I'm..well, straight forward and blunt so, it ruffles a few feathers from time to time.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

BF:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Throw Rasen-Shuriken; 11-05-2013 at 07:31 AM.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 07:19 AM   #9323
Remion18
Special Jonin Candidate

Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Remion18 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Tell me about it.. Before I came this this site I first came to NarutoBase..
Oh the horror.. XD They are really funny but also very fierce in their opinions..
I never got a chance to make an account though, I only watched their fierce debates..

Old 11-05-2013, 07:33 AM   #9324
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I hardly around too many Naruto forums, I more just main here and ignore the other(s) I was/were on instead. This site and another, are ones I tend to be on simultaneously and seems when I'm trying for once, to focus on my other site. I'm busy around here, instead of focusing too much on that, heh.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 11-05-2013, 07:38 AM   #9325
SuperSaiyanItachi
Academy Graduate

SuperSaiyanItachi saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I see you guys went off the tea topic..
Old 11-05-2013, 07:45 AM   #9326
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

In the other thread.. Yeah. Conversations can progress after all, under the right circumstances.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 11-05-2013, 08:34 AM   #9327
Remion18
Special Jonin Candidate

lol... And then There was Sakura...
She would actually be pretty useful if she had long range attacks..

Old 11-05-2013, 08:40 AM   #9328
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Random answer in this thread..

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 11-05-2013, 09:00 AM   #9329
SuperSaiyanItachi
Academy Graduate

Time for me to go watch a baseball game outside in boredom..
Old 11-05-2013, 09:13 AM   #9330
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

What ever floats your boat... Sorry for not being entertaining enough, for you.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 11-05-2013, 09:17 AM   #9331
SuperSaiyanItachi
Academy Graduate

Lol.. I gotta go check NarutoBase to see whats goin down real quick..
That's where I watch my episodes and "other" stuff really.
Old 11-05-2013, 09:38 AM   #9332
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Okay, you and the other person it seems..go to that site.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 11-05-2013, 09:43 AM   #9333
Remion18
Special Jonin Candidate

We would never know.. O.o
Cause they blocked making accounts on Narutobase..
Now I think that is weird.. XD

Last edited by Remion18; 12-16-2013 at 09:34 AM.
Old 11-05-2013, 10:00 AM   #9334
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Well, I don't know.. Since it's not a site I have gone to.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 11-05-2013, 12:22 PM   #9335
Remion18
Special Jonin Candidate

Ah okay then.. XD

Old 11-05-2013, 05:06 PM   #9336
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw Rasen-Shuriken View Post
Did hurt but not now, well..not as much.I don't know you tell me. O.o
Since I don't know who you are but in a club to do with me.
Quick biography is, I get turned on by cheesecake, cookie crazy along side flareon crazy and have the tendacy of nibbling on people when hungry, heh.
So, if that scares you off this isn't the place for you, lol.
Well thats good at least usually it only hurts a lot for a day or so at least depending.
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 05:09 PM   #9337
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Hello.

Rest in Peace...My Beloved Cat..I will always miss you. 7/9/2012

Second Place in the 2011 Greatest Naruto Character Ever Contest

Sheelah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 05:18 PM   #9338
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Hey Sheelah.
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 07:44 PM   #9339
Remion18
Special Jonin Candidate

Spoiler:
Obito loves Rin

Old 11-05-2013, 08:30 PM   #9340
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiKisame View Post
Well thats good at least usually it only hurts a lot for a day or so at least depending.
Hurt for a couple actually.
I haven't been to sleep, lol.

BF:

Spoiler:

Tags
fan club, throw rasen-shuriken, trs