Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 12-07-2010, 04:07 AM   #861
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Throw Rasen-Shuriken FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw Rasen-Shuriken View Post
If anything, I rather not see it, do it or anybody doing it ... It's Disheartening ...

I get emotionally down on this Forum at times, I end up getting too attached to some, I suppose ... Also, after helping anybody out on here, I get down, just because, I kind of take there unhappiness, on board for them, so they can be happy and feel better, which leaves a negative effect on me, I guess the best way to put it.

And you're getting as much of a sweet-talker as RC, lol. Also trying to flatter me some what, it seems, lol. I usually don't believe things said about me though, not often, any way, lol.

I see, you know what, you saying that you don't really talk to girls, just gave a majority of your personality away to me, lol.

I am starting to see it now ...

What holds you back I guess, you try to hide your shyness, just so you don't end up being hurt, also the fact that you try to be playful and flirtacious just so you can, in the least understand some around you, I take it that you are naturally shy, in some way or form, also rather withdrawn from the World some what in some way, you take care of those around you and cherish what little friends that you are able to acquire, you are close to them, only because of how few you want to hold on to, naturally quiet, I take it you're the type within your Collage to stay to himself, also tries to show how much he wants to be with others and may possibly find it hard to speak with females only because you fear as to how they will react ...

(Now I am just wondering how accurate I was in the above description, lol.)

I see, well then, I hope that isn't too much for you, lol.
I agree it's really Disheartening.

I understand everything you just said. You make someone happy. Yet you feel down. Though you are still happy for them. It's dealing with everything can get you down. Though you still feel the need to help someone. It's in your blood. Making someone happy is something you like doing. Even if you are feeling down about it.

Oh, I'm not really sweet-talking anything. Just I talk like this all the time. You should believe the people close to you. Those are the ones that care about you. ^^

Really? You must have this down by now. >.<

I'm very withdrawn from the world. The few friends I have many everything to me. Yes, I'm naturally shy in real life. Yup, I'm very quite in collage. I don't understand the other kids in my class. I would say you have almost all of it right. I do fear of how girls will react to me talking with time. I like my enclosed world.

(Damn you are good TRS.)

Lolz, I'm sure I can handle it.
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Spoiler:

kejon16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 04:24 AM   #862
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Quote:
Originally Posted by kejon16 View Post
I agree it's really Disheartening.

I understand everything you just said. You make someone happy. Yet you feel down. Though you are still happy for them. It's dealing with everything can get you down. Though you still feel the need to help someone. It's in your blood. Making someone happy is something you like doing. Even if you are feeling down about it.

Oh, I'm not really sweet-talking anything. Just I talk like this all the time. You should believe the people close to you. Those are the ones that care about you. ^^

Really? You must have this down by now. >.<

I'm very withdrawn from the world. The few friends I have many everything to me. Yes, I'm naturally shy in real life. Yup, I'm very quite in collage. I don't understand the other kids in my class. I would say you have almost all of it right. I do fear of how girls will react to me talking with time. I like my enclosed world.

(Damn you are good TRS.)

Lolz, I'm sure I can handle it.
I get sad, down or disheartened only because there sadness and sorrow weighs on me after I help them, that's why ...

Well I think, you were at least trying, to get a reaction out of me, lol.

I guess, I done okay this time around with my perception, almost picked up on a majority of your personality ...

Now you see why matsuro and RC fear my perception, I pick up when something is wrong, they say they can't hide anything from me, LOL
When my perception clicks in it just rolls out naturally, easily within my words, I kind of loose myself a little, half there, though deciphering this person in front of me ...

Well, considering my personality, I think, I could, lol.

BF:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Throw Rasen-Shuriken; 12-07-2010 at 04:26 AM.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 04:32 AM   #863
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!kejon16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
I get sad, down or disheartened only because there sadness and sorrow weighs on me after I help them, that's why ...

Well I think, you were at least trying, to get a reaction out of me, lol.

I guess, I done okay this time around with my perception, almost picked up on a majority of your personality ...

Now you see why matsuro and RC fear my perception, I pick up when something is wrong, it's because they can't hide anything from me, LOL
When my perception clicks in it just rolls out naturally, easily within my words, I kind of loose myself a little, half there, though deciphering this person in front of me ...

Well, considering my personality, I think, I could, lol.

That's kinda where I was heading with it. I understand the feeling so much though. I'm trying to help my friend right now. And the sorrow and sadness is getting me down.

I was kinda trying to get one. lol

Lolz, I didn't think it would be hard for you to figure me out though. I'm just a plain old person. Nothing to special about me. Though I'm still trying to understand you. ^^

Oh, I'm sure I can't hide anything from you now. You would know right away. You pick those things up really fast. I'm guessing it just comes to you? The only time I know if something is wrong. Is when they are different from before hand. Or I get a PM asking if I will talk about it with them. Though I suck at giving advice.

I'm sure you can handle it. You're an awesome person. I really understand why I get along with you. Though we are not that different. I'm glad we are talking more.
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

Old 12-07-2010, 04:44 AM   #864
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
That's kinda where I was heading with it. I understand the feeling so much though. I'm trying to help my friend right now. And the sorrow and sadness is getting me down.

I was kinda trying to get one. lol

Lolz, I didn't think it would be hard for you to figure me out though. I'm just a plain old person. Nothing to special about me. Though I'm still trying to understand you. ^^

Oh, I'm sure I can't hide anything from you now. You would know right away. You pick those things up really fast. I'm guessing it just comes to you? The only time I know if something is wrong. Is when they are different from before hand. Or I get a PM asking if I will talk about it with them. Though I suck at giving advice.

I'm sure you can handle it. You're an awesome person. I really understand why I get along with you. Though we are not that different. I'm glad we are talking more.
I have been there all too often with RC, including just recently, lol.

Well, I don't let my wall down that easily, lol.

It wasn't, not really, I just always want to make sure, that I, at least trust the words I type, so I withold and, just wait a little, until I feel I am at least a little right, so I hold back and wait to release it.
Ask RC, he's still trying to, too, though, he understands me way more than mostly anyone on this Forum, LOL. So yeah, I am a mystery and unknown, to a lot of people, like I have said I may be known, though, one of the most unknown, misunderstood and everything, lol.

I think, there's some difference ... I have been told I am easy to talk to, so many, usually get along okay with me, I have had a few say, that they are Thankful, that I am sooo easy to talk with, lol. It's my natural calmness, I am always calm, nothing much, usually gets to me, nor can be offended easily and even, I can't get mad that easily either, lol.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 12-07-2010, 04:55 AM   #865
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

Quote:
I have been there all too often with RC, including just recently, lol.

Well, I won't let my shell down that easily, lol.

It wasn't, not really, I just always want to make sure, that I, at least trust the words I type, so I withold and, just wait a little, until I feel I am at least a little right, so I hold back and wait to release it.
Ask RC, he's still trying to, too, though, he understands me way more than mostly anyone on this Forum, LOL. So yeah, I am a mystery and unknown, to a lot of people, like I have said I may be known, though, one of the most unknown, misunderstood and everything, lol.

I think, there's some difference ... I have been told I am easy to talk to, so many, usually get along okay with me, I have had a few say, that they are Thankful, that I am sooo easy to talk with, lol. It's my natural calmness, I am always calm, nothing much, usually gets to me, nor can be offended easily and even, I can't get mad that easily either, lol.

Lolz, I need to talk with him again. We have talked before about BFV. I just want to ask him something.

Lolz, I won't try and break it down though.

Oh, I didn't think it would be hard. Though I don't understand most people anyways. I'm not the type of person to just know things about someone. It doesn't come easy to me. Though I want to get better at it. If anyone you know the most about me now. Since I've been talking with you.

Nope, I can't see it. If I get to know someone. We could talk for hours on end. Though if I don't know you. We more or less won't talk. Still I do live in my own little world. On the forums everything is different for me. It's kinda like my home. I've made many friends on here now. Which makes me happy. Maybe It's because I don't know them in real life or something. Lolz, I'm sure no one can make me mad. I just don't get mad. It's stupid and can only make things worse.
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

Old 12-07-2010, 05:15 AM   #866
SilentShino
Chunin Exam Participant

SilentShino saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Lolz, I'm sure no one can make me mad. I just don't get mad. It's stupid and can only make things worse.
Is that a challenge?

Sub-Leader of the Hidden Leaf Ninja ^__^

I main Shino he's INVINCIBLE....and silent

Naruto and Sakura - "YOU'RE LATE!!"
Kakashi - "Sorry a black cat crossed my path so I had to take the long way" lol

Naruto and Sakura - "YOUR LATE!!!"
Kakashi - "Sorry I got lost on the path of life"
Kakashi=Chuck Norris
SilentShino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 05:24 AM   #867
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Lolz, I need to talk with him again. We have talked before about BFV. I just want to ask him something.

Lolz, I won't try and break it down though.

Oh, I didn't think it would be hard. Though I don't understand most people anyways. I'm not the type of person to just know things about someone. It doesn't come easy to me. Though I want to get better at it. If anyone you know the most about me now. Since I've been talking with you.

Nope, I can't see it. If I get to know someone. We could talk for hours on end. Though if I don't know you. We more or less won't talk. Still I do live in my own little world. On the forums everything is different for me. It's kinda like my home. I've made many friends on here now. Which makes me happy. Maybe It's because I don't know them in real life or something. Lolz, I'm sure no one can make me mad. I just don't get mad. It's stupid and can only make things worse.
Well, I would have just stalked your posts like most Members, to learn about you, so it's best this way at least, lol.

That's usually how I find out about anyone and how my friends are feeling, lol.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 12-07-2010, 05:28 AM   #868
kejon16
Milkshake Apprentice

Quote:
Well, I would have just stalked your posts like most Members, to learn about you, so it's best this way at least, lol.

That's usually how I find out about anyone and how my friends are feeling, lol.
Lolz, You could have been my first stalker. XDDD

Oh, That's a good way to find out about someone, lol.

Well It's been nice talking with you. ~huggles~ I'm heading off to bed. I'll be waiting for that PM. Bye bye. Have sweet dreams. ^.^
YouTube:
src="

Spoiler:

Old 12-07-2010, 05:32 AM   #869
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

*Huggles* Yeah Sleep Well, Dream Well, Rest Well ...

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 12-08-2010, 12:09 AM   #870
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

george hyuga just might be Kage someday.
george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to george hyuga Send a message via Yahoo to george hyuga

TRS lets talk

george hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 12:10 AM   #871
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

awsome person TRS is

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 12:11 AM   #872
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Hey george? Why do you want to talk?

Thanks Taker.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 12-08-2010, 12:11 AM   #873
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

she is lovely

Old 12-08-2010, 12:12 AM   #874
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Hey george? Why do you want to talk?

Thanks Taker.
why not? unless you dun want to

Old 12-08-2010, 12:12 AM   #875
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

no need to thank

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 12-08-2010, 12:13 AM   #876
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

G: I didn't say that, I am actually feeling rather chirpy for the most part of the day, also feeling much better, no pains at the moment Thankfully, lol.

T: I want to, always do, lol.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 12-08-2010, 12:15 AM   #877
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

Awards Showcase

glad to hear that ^^, tho not really sure what chirpy means

Old 12-08-2010, 12:15 AM   #878
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

i thank you for thanking me

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 12-08-2010, 12:17 AM   #879
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by george hyuga View Post
glad to hear that ^^, tho not really sure what chirpy means
Cheerful, basically, lol. So yeah, feeling okay, lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
i thank you for thanking me
How's your day been?

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 12-08-2010, 12:19 AM   #880
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Cheerful, basically, lol. So yeah, feeling okay, lol.How's your day been?
awesome, so chu is ready for teh zim glomp

Tags
fan club, throw rasen-shuriken, trs