Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 11-12-2010, 09:10 AM   #441
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Throw Rasen-Shuriken FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by matsuro View Post
Well yeah..i guess >.>

YOU WATCH YOUR MOUTH THERE BOY
I take orders from nobody, boy.

Spoiler:
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 09:14 AM   #442
matsuro
Special Jonin Candidate

matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
I take orders from nobody, boy.

Spoiler:
I think you just scared her off..happy now??

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
R.I.P
matsuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 09:15 AM   #443
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

It was your fault too. ;~;
Old 11-12-2010, 09:17 AM   #444
matsuro
Special Jonin Candidate

matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
It was your fault too. ;~;
It was not. You started yelling at me and you were being mean T.T

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
R.I.P
Old 11-12-2010, 09:18 AM   #445
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Not my fault you're a baby. >_<
Old 11-12-2010, 09:23 AM   #446
matsuro
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Not my fault you're a baby. >_<
LOL whatevz dude :P

R.I.P
Old 11-12-2010, 09:27 AM   #447
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Old 11-12-2010, 09:30 AM   #448
matsuro
Special Jonin Candidate

I win again xP
so how have ya been?

R.I.P
Old 11-12-2010, 09:34 AM   #449
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Just had a good lol.

So my teacher put an answer key for an upcoming test on something called a weblocker, and now I have access to it because I actually look at the site.

What a retard. Now I have the ultimate study guide.
Old 11-12-2010, 09:38 AM   #450
matsuro
Special Jonin Candidate

LOL thats awesome xD

and im a bit mad now

R.I.P
Old 11-12-2010, 09:39 AM   #451
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Why is that?
Old 11-12-2010, 09:42 AM   #452
matsuro
Special Jonin Candidate

Cause i have a day off today. And i have to go to work now..

R.I.P
Old 11-12-2010, 09:43 AM   #453
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

I'm home "Sick"

Well, good luck at work. Even though working is for people that like to work.
Old 11-12-2010, 09:48 AM   #454
matsuro
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I'm home "Sick"

Well, good luck at work. Even though working is for people that like to work.
I guess. Thanks

R.I.P
Old 11-14-2010, 04:10 PM   #455
Gaara's Girl
Little Miss Sweetheart

Location: Under Fenna, with whipcream being nommed off by her! P: ♥
Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw Rasen-Shuriken View Post
I always and doubtful of things so it's just me really, well I can't say that isn't entirely true either.

No, you didn't, don't ask me why ... I wouldn't know.
/My late reply... xD

=)

So how have you been?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen_Chidori View Post
/Edited the OP

colours changed, gama added as Co-owner, GG added
Thanks! =D
BFFs: Neisen Wooster Vorn suki(musketeer buddy<3) Hockey Magic Muffintop(other half<3) TBC Yori Nine ILK(wife4ever<3) DA Semog Cornbread(teddy bear<3) TDZ CCS Jinchiruuki Demise Rotate flamey Gord Red J-Sun KGT sasu(fangirl&wife<3) Shikamaru N117 Luna Meg Jonesy Sephiroph CoD ECW Taker Susanoo jenny JAFL Sarge's Father Blind Vivi
Sensei & Bestest Friend: Maikeru(secret admirer *.*)
Babies: Ohako kakashi uzumaki zenon george IK Swift Storm matsuro Leaf/Mist Shinobi Vocaloid
Misses Vat. 3=
Quote:

Gaara's Girl: My bestest friend ever.
Gaara's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 04:20 PM   #456
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Location: playing pokemonxy with KazekageGaara and Fluttershy
trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

*sigh*

You stole my heart from the day we met^////^
Forum frist buddies: JAFL,KU
Member of the Forum ANBU PM me for help

trouble88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 04:23 PM   #457
Gaara's Girl
Little Miss Sweetheart

Location: Under Fenna, with whipcream being nommed off by her! P: ♥
Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trouble88 View Post
*sigh*
What's wrong, sis?

*Hugs you* <3
BFFs: Neisen Wooster Vorn suki(musketeer buddy<3) Hockey Magic Muffintop(other half<3) TBC Yori Nine ILK(wife4ever<3) DA Semog Cornbread(teddy bear<3) TDZ CCS Jinchiruuki Demise Rotate flamey Gord Red J-Sun KGT sasu(fangirl&wife<3) Shikamaru N117 Luna Meg Jonesy Sephiroph CoD ECW Taker Susanoo jenny JAFL Sarge's Father Blind Vivi
Sensei & Bestest Friend: Maikeru(secret admirer *.*)
Babies: Ohako kakashi uzumaki zenon george IK Swift Storm matsuro Leaf/Mist Shinobi Vocaloid
Misses Vat. 3=
Quote:

Gaara's Girl: My bestest friend ever.
Gaara's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 04:26 PM   #458
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Location: playing pokemonxy with KazekageGaara and Fluttershy
trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

nothing GG I just miss some of my forum friends is all

You stole my heart from the day we met^////^
Forum frist buddies: JAFL,KU
Member of the Forum ANBU PM me for help

trouble88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 06:55 PM   #459
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara's Girl View Post
So how have you been?
Well, if you asked me that, when you first posted in this Thread I would have been better then. Right now though, tired, haven't slepted and a little under the weather, though, I am coping my way and sorting things out my way ... Okay enough, I suppose.

BF:

Spoiler:

Throw Rasen-Shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 06:56 PM   #460
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

george hyuga just might be Kage someday.
george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to george hyuga Send a message via Yahoo to george hyuga

*hugs TRS* hello

george hyuga is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
fan club, throw rasen-shuriken, trs