Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 08-23-2012, 11:29 AM   #2301
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Default Re: Throw Rasen-Shuriken FC

Mhn, he and TBC are really the only ones, I would even attempt to apparoach with anything..most likely. Since, like I've said, I never felt like I even fitted in at all..so because of a few incidents and mishaps I had, with some of the others that had power.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

BF:

Spoiler:

Throw Rasen-Shuriken is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 11:35 AM   #2302
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Tbc was always cool with me, I miss Jin.

GF:TRS
Lone_Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 11:36 AM   #2303
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Uh Jin? Jinchuriki? If so, he never really came over as someone, I really would like at all..for me anyway.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 08-23-2012, 11:42 AM   #2304
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

I don't think you would like him, lolz.

Old 08-23-2012, 11:51 AM   #2305
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Eh, probably not.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 08-23-2012, 11:53 AM   #2306
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

*tackles you*

Old 08-23-2012, 12:57 PM   #2307
darkdemonofthemist
A True Bro

Location: Times people on Omegle actually wanted to have a decent conversation: 2
darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to darkdemonofthemist

Why hello there!
jenny,Memitim,Jonesy,deadtaka,Noctis,NinjaPink,Devroux,Luna Mikazuki,Miss Kitty,Wooster
Vatanui AKA Pride,Toma RNK,KGT,SS4 Gogeta,Looney-Lyra,Semog,Bacon,Pool,AgentShayd
Kitsune,Kiseki,Spartacus,Nick Tasogare,TBC,Shikamaru Nara,Lone_Espada,Maruko
Follow me on Twitter! @fishcantblink
Quote:
Originally Posted by SatanicRobot
Your face cured my cancer.
darkdemonofthemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 03:32 AM   #2308
TheIndigoFang
Special Jonin Candidate

TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

I missed a bunch.

Credit: Black King

Credit: Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Credit: Maruko

Spoiler:
Quote:

@ Indigo:

#shotsfired
Quote:
You know everything Indigo-san.. V_V
TheIndigoFang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 06:54 AM   #2309
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Espada View Post
*tackles you*
Ugh, I just logged off before this post. >.<
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkdemonofthemist View Post
Why hello there!
Sorry, late hello but hello.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIndigoFang View Post
I missed a bunch.
Hehehee ^_^
Yeah that can happen with me, lol, you never know what can happen nor when, especially when I am around and can be around, lolz.

Random question, how the hell can you get sore cheeks from laughing?
I went into one of my family members rooms just before and talked a little, then I said something random, then started laughing suddenly, as it is with me in a lot of cases, lol and my cheeks ended up hurting after just suddenly laughing, so strange...so how can that even happen? It's stupid, lolz.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 08-31-2012, 06:55 AM   #2310
TheIndigoFang
Special Jonin Candidate

TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

I never knew that could happen...

Spoiler:
Quote:

@ Indigo:

#shotsfired
Quote:
Old 08-31-2012, 06:58 AM   #2311
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Neither did I, it's the first time that's happened with me, myself, lolz. I know when you laugh and just laugh more, for no reason, then you go into automatic laugher, that's happened with me, ended up on the ground laughing for a few minues, ended up getting a little bit of a sore stomach from doing that, so yip you can get a sore stomach and tearful from over-laughing, heh.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 08-31-2012, 07:00 AM   #2312
TheIndigoFang
Special Jonin Candidate

I've laughed so much once, that I couldn't breath. I thought I was gonna die laughing.

Spoiler:
Quote:

@ Indigo:

#shotsfired
Quote:
Old 08-31-2012, 07:11 AM   #2313
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I've laughed for a reason once, then after that just went onto laughing for no reason at all and I had my sister looking at me like, 'what the hell's got into you girl' type of stare, lolz.

I feel sorry for my brother sometimes, he's the only male and lives with us three females, when I'm playing any type of game or what ever with my sister and mother, damn.. almost all the time, our concentration goes, then all end up getting into some type of conversation, where we all end up laughing for so long afterwards, lol, about half the time it's perverted and I tend to be the main starter of that or my sister, we either pick on our poor brother, that comes out of his room and goes through what ever one we're in or something in the game ends up with us picking on something to do with that type of thing and our mother gets picked on, sometimes my sister to gets picked on, all for fun but that's the one good thing about having all adult siblings, lolz.

Ah.. it's a riot of a conversation in our household at times, hehe.

BF:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Throw Rasen-Shuriken; 08-31-2012 at 07:27 AM.
Old 08-31-2012, 07:14 AM   #2314
TheIndigoFang
Special Jonin Candidate

Niiiiiiiiice.

Spoiler:
Quote:

@ Indigo:

#shotsfired
Quote:
Old 08-31-2012, 07:25 AM   #2315
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Oh and about what you missed in this thread, you missed the odd thing too that I edited out of posts, so yeah, I love talking to lone...especially, he's someone I get on quite well with, we've gotten quite close this year as well, he's really quite the sweetheart and if anyone, is ever interested in how I really am, I do come out of my shell around him and am myself when I am around him, so if it seems like I am completely different to what people have come to know, how I am, when talking to him, it's probably because it's so much more as to how I really am, I tend to put up more walls and am a lot shyer with so much more other people around here..

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 08-31-2012, 07:27 AM   #2316
TheIndigoFang
Special Jonin Candidate

He seems nice.

*walks around*

Spoiler:
Quote:

@ Indigo:

#shotsfired
Quote:
Old 08-31-2012, 07:39 AM   #2317
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Wanderer, hope you're not looking for too much trouble.

You know what is the funniest thing for me, is that everyone in my household fights over me, lol, they all get upset if I don't say hello to them at all and they all seek my attention, they all pack a sulk when I am not around them or haven't been in to see them at all, so I have to always split my attention three ways, not only that, I'm the first any of them come to for help, they all fight over wanting my company in other words, lolz. Ahh well, it's strange and I find it funny, so at least I know, I am at least wanted by them, if not anyone else or any where else...like around here for an example..

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 08-31-2012, 07:40 AM   #2318
TheIndigoFang
Special Jonin Candidate

...TheIndigoFang

*finds a pistol* MUHAHAHAHA...

Spoiler:
Quote:

@ Indigo:

#shotsfired
Quote:
Old 08-31-2012, 07:51 AM   #2319
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I like talking to you though...I just don't like it when you start getting violent though. >.<

Oh and did I say hi? Well...hiiiii! ^_^
Now I did, lol.

I just call you Indigo...Indigo is a pretty colour, heh.

By the way..I'm not sure as to how much more longer I am going to be posting for, so if I stop doing so, sorry.
You know enough about me by now, to know, that I will get to replying to you at some point later though.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 08-31-2012, 07:54 AM   #2320
TheIndigoFang
Special Jonin Candidate

Thanks, and I hafta go kinda soon too.

*grabs pistol* HahahaHAHAHAHA Dang it. No ammo. =P

Spoiler:
Quote:

@ Indigo:

#shotsfired
Quote:

Tags
fan club, throw rasen-shuriken, trs