Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 10-29-2010, 11:14 AM   #1
matsuro
Special Jonin Candidate

matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.matsuro has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Throw Rasen-Shuriken Fan Club

This is a fan-club for an awesome and caring friend of mine, who deserves to be well liked more than most people I know. Always willing to help anyone if they need it, not just her friends, she is a truly wonderful person. If you're a fan or friend of TRS, or if you just like her, feel free to join.

~Throw Rasen-Shuriken~

Honorary Member
Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Owners
Lone_Espada
matsuro

Co-Owners
1. Naruto117
2. Shikamaru Nara
3. gama-sennin

Members
1. senbonzakura
2. trouble88
3. Kakazu
4. Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
5. leafy
6. Storm50
7. Memitim
8. Klaire
9.Alex1231
10. darkdemonofthemist
11. PervySai
12. Taker369
13. Gaara-Shukaku
14. Sheelah
15. Chidori Thunder
16. george hyuga
17. sakura2021
18. ~Amaterasu~
19. Lolohwd
20. Pool
21. kakashi uzumaki
22. SilentShino
23. Sajuuk
24. TheIndigoFang
25. Klaimore/naruto
26. Xibits360
27. flamey234
28. ItachiKisame
29. Sai's brother
30. kanisawa
31.Shinobi killer
32. deadtaka
33. Inoichi
34. Spartacus
35. VampireCat
36. Anathema
37. Shoukry
38. jenny
39. Mangetsu Hozuki
40. Eli Goldsworthy
41. Taka-hebi1
42. Vinchuriki
43. athoatho
44. gaara lover 24
45. Kiseki
46. Ninja Pink
47. Boxhead
48. Shinagato
49. ko lee
50. BlackWingedJace
51. Hokage-Yondaime
52. Greerust
53. Braxton4715
54. Crair Uchiha

Not Welcomed Here: Remion18

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
R.I.P

Last edited by matsuro; 12-30-2013 at 07:36 AM. Reason: Deleted broken image.
matsuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 11:36 AM   #2
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Location: playing pokemonxy with KazekageGaara and Fluttershy
trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88
Default Re: Throw Rasen-Shuriken Fan Club

*join*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You stole my heart from the day we met^////^
Forum frist buddies: JAFL,KU
Member of the Forum ANBU PM me for help
I'm not dead, I just not active as much anymore due to RL crap

trouble88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 11:38 AM   #3
Anru
The Worlds Strongest

Anru is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Anru is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

thanks for Joining Trouble

Anru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 11:39 AM   #4
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kakuzu

Joinage please!

Spoiler:

Quote:
No I think how you almost blew my brain out is pretty cool! I wish I could be that intelligent and say stuff like you just did.

Quote:
wanna know what I love?How when Kakuzu comes right in the middle of our drama in here.
Kakuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 11:42 AM   #5
Anru
The Worlds Strongest

Anru is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Anru is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakuzu111 View Post
Joinage please!
Thank your fo joining the Throw Rasen-Shuriken Fan Club

Old 10-29-2010, 11:57 AM   #6
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

*Joins* >.> <.< *Vanishes*

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology (PSP)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 12:00 PM   #7
Anru
The Worlds Strongest

Awards Showcase

Thanks for joining the Throw Rasen-Shuriken Fan Club

Old 10-29-2010, 01:42 PM   #8
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Leafy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Leafy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Leafy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Leafy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Leafy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Leafy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Leafy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Leafy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Leafy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Leafy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Leafy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Leafy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Leafy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

/joins

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Leafy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 01:52 PM   #9
Anru
The Worlds Strongest

Awards Showcase

Thanks for joining the Throw Rasen-Shuriken Fan Club

Old 10-29-2010, 02:00 PM   #10
Shikamaru Nara

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I was going to make this. I haven't had any time to do so because of school. She's somebody I feel very respectful towards. Of course I'll join.
Nah man I'm 15, so this was my freshman year of high school.
Guess not everyone knows yet. I kept my real age a secret since I joined when I was like ten. Needed that #ForumCred.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 02:05 PM   #11
Anru
The Worlds Strongest

Awards Showcase

thanks for joining the Throw Rasen-Shuriken Fan Club Nara

Old 10-29-2010, 02:08 PM   #12
Shikamaru Nara

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

No problem. Also, I just went out to check the mail and guess what I found....MY NEW SHIPMENT OF STORM 2!
Guess not everyone knows yet. I kept my real age a secret since I joined when I was like ten. Needed that #ForumCred.
Old 10-29-2010, 02:11 PM   #13
Anru
The Worlds Strongest

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
No problem. Also, I just went out to check the mail and guess what I found....MY NEW SHIPMENT OF STORM 2!

what is that xd?

Old 10-29-2010, 02:13 PM   #14
Storm50
Special Jonin Candidate

Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

/joins
Old 10-29-2010, 02:14 PM   #15
Shikamaru Nara

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto117 View Post
what is that xd?
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 came in the mail today.
Old 10-29-2010, 02:15 PM   #16
Anru
The Worlds Strongest

Awards Showcase

thanks for joining the Throw Rasen-Shuriken Fan Club Storm

Old 10-29-2010, 02:15 PM   #17
Anru
The Worlds Strongest

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 came in the mail today.
ooh I see add me my PSN Id is Anil116 what is yours so I know that it is you who added me xd

Old 10-29-2010, 02:21 PM   #18
Shikamaru Nara

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto117 View Post
ooh I see add me my PSN Id is Anil116 what is yours so I know that it is you who added me xd
Can you add me? My PS3 isn't working. I have to fix it tonight. I'll invite you to a game when I fix it.

Mine is M4_FTW1.
Old 10-29-2010, 02:23 PM   #19
Anru
The Worlds Strongest

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Can you add me? My PS3 isn't working. I have to fix it tonight. I'll invite you to a game when I fix it.

Mine is M4_FTW1.
okey You know I live in a diffrend time zone right I may be sleeping then but we can play tomorow though

Old 10-30-2010, 04:15 AM   #20
Anru
The Worlds Strongest

Awards Showcase

*Bump*

Tags
fan club, throw rasen-shuriken, trs