Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 11-03-2010, 04:05 PM   #101
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Neutrality

It's my character talking, not me.

Just sayin.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

shinmarubountyhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 04:06 PM   #102
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Woo Shin!

I'll kill her in the war and take over. Don't you worry.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 04:06 PM   #103
zetsu2141
Special Jonin Candidate

zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinmarubountyhunter View Post
It's my character talking, not me.

Just sayin.
Oh right your egoestic character i have no way of knowing which one you are talking as.

Escudo Espada #2
AoD: Balance
I follow my own lazy code of honor.
Lightning guardian of the sangue famiglia
Blut und krieg, fellow bfv members
zetsu2141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 04:06 PM   #104
zetsu2141
Special Jonin Candidate

zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.zetsu2141 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devroux View Post
Woo Shin!

I'll kill her in the war and take over. Don't you worry.
If that happens i have a plan B.

Escudo Espada #2
Old 11-03-2010, 04:08 PM   #105
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.shinmarubountyhunter has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zetsu2141 View Post
Oh right your egoestic character i have no way of knowing which one you are talking as.
Sorry. If I am saying something mean to anyone except Lax and Mako, it's my character.
Quote:
If that happens i have a plan B.
If you have a plan B, I'll kill you before you get to accomplish it.

Old 11-03-2010, 04:09 PM   #106
zetsu2141
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Sorry. If I am saying something mean to anyone except Lax and Mako, it's my character.

If you have a plan B, I'll kill you before you get to accomplish it.
But it doesn't even involve killing anyone it was just a plan to move my lab if hueco mundo gets taken over.

Escudo Espada #2
Old 11-03-2010, 04:11 PM   #107
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

Quote:
But it doesn't even involve killing anyone it was just a plan to move my lab if hueco mundo gets taken over.
/Will destroy it.

Old 11-03-2010, 04:12 PM   #108
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Just because we are aiming to take control over HM doesn't mean we will live there. We are Neutrality. We live in the grey areas of life.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 11-03-2010, 04:12 PM   #109
zetsu2141
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
/Will destroy it.
Not the best idea if it gets destroyed all the mines i set all over hueco mundo along with the lab will explode.

Escudo Espada #2
Old 11-03-2010, 04:14 PM   #110
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

Too bad. I have already made plans to destroy it. Plus land mines will not affect some one who could use their reishi to float.

Old 11-03-2010, 04:15 PM   #111
zetsu2141
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Just because we are aiming to take control over HM doesn't mean we will live there. We are Neutrality. We live in the grey areas of life.
It is in the grey areas of life why would i put my top secret lab out in the open where life exists.

Escudo Espada #2
Old 11-03-2010, 04:16 PM   #112
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

Quote:
It doesn't matter since I am planning on destroying HM after the war...

Old 11-03-2010, 04:16 PM   #113
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

Quote:
It is in the grey areas of life why would i put my top secret lab out in the open where life exists.
Which will be destroyed.

Old 11-03-2010, 04:16 PM   #114
Devroux

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Have you heard of grey matter? It means brains. We read minds. We can find it if we choose.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 11-03-2010, 04:17 PM   #115
Devroux

Awards Showcase

Quote:
It doesn't matter since I am planning on destroying HM after the war...
Permission Granted.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 11-03-2010, 04:17 PM   #116
zetsu2141
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Which will be destroyed.
Doesn't matter i accidently destroyed yesterday it gets destroyed or at least badly damaged every day or so i just repair it.

Escudo Espada #2
Old 11-03-2010, 04:21 PM   #117
shinmarubountyhunter
Cradle Robber

Unless I completely destroy it then destroy you.....

Old 11-03-2010, 04:22 PM   #118
zetsu2141
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Unless I completely destroy it then destroy you.....
Then i come back and fix it plus it has been complety destroyed many times.

Escudo Espada #2
Old 11-03-2010, 04:30 PM   #119
Cosmo
Veteran Chunin

Cosmo saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Cosmo saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Furk Dis.
I'm rejoining.
Cosmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 04:31 PM   #120
Devroux

Awards Showcase

Huzzah! Cosmos is back!

*throws Re-Welcoming party*
χ Δ|✝ΣR