Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Omniverse

Omniverse Anything goes in this forum. Any multiverse, any singleverse, any fight. Just know in advance that Kakashi can't beat Superman.

Old 11-01-2010, 12:53 PM   #1
tyrell4life194
Banned

tyrell4life194 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Yu Yu Hakusho< Bleach. Are you serious??

Some fanwanker one day told me that Bleach is better than Yu Yu Hakusho in every way. Do you belive it? Cause I sure dont.
tyrell4life194 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 01:00 PM   #2
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami
Default Re: Yu Yu Hakusho< Bleach. Are you serious??

Not even close. YYH owns.

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 01:00 PM   #3
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I believe the sub-forum this goes on is here. In any event, Mayuri Kurotsuchi > everything in YYH put together and multiplied by five(except Genkai, she rocks. Kurotsuchi is still cooler, but only slightly). As does Starrk. And Yamamoto.

But only in terms of being cooler than anyone in YYH could ever possibly hope to be(not counting Genkai). In a fight, I wouldn't put money on Bleach.

I don't remember much about YYH's various arc storylines, but I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that YYH has better storylines than Bleach.

Outside of Kurotsuchi-sama, Starrk and Yamamoto, YYH's characters tend to be superior to Bleach's. Hiei is a better Ineffectual Loner than Uryu could ever be.

Last edited by Nyruss; 11-01-2010 at 01:03 PM.
Nyruss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 01:25 PM   #4
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Hiei is better than practically all of Bleach is that regard. Although outside its 4-5 main characters, YYH characters aren't usually given much depth or screentime, meaning that on average, a Bleach character is cooler than a YYH one. However, Younger Toguro > Almost everyone in Bleach, with a few possible exceptions here and there. Aizen himself is a very hard character to top, just as an antagonist.

Although in terms of a fight, I would say in general YYH has more power, but opinions must have basis in facts to be accepted.
deidara330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 01:26 PM   #5
SimpleGenin
Special Jonin Candidate

SimpleGenin saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

It depends really. When it comes to story line, Yuyu Hakusho has Bleach beat. It's made over then 10 years so the graphic isn't as sharp as Bleach. Especially in the beginning of the Yuyu Hakusho. The drawing of the characters were similar to regular cartoons
SimpleGenin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 01:31 PM   #6
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

The artwork of YYH never impressed me much, where Kubo Tite is actually seems underrated by many people and not usually recognized as a great manga artist, even though I think he is. Excellent use of shading gives focus on character features to heavily emphasize emotions and events. I must say, during the chapter in which Toshiro found out he'd stabbed Hinamori, the artwork stunned me. Ichigo's face when he shouted was spectacularly drawn.

And when it comes to storyline, YYH never impressed me that much either. It was still pretty good, but nothing about it really wowed me, although the series' two major antagonists were very well-done, as were both climax fights.
deidara330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 01:38 PM   #7
Devil's Lawyer
Banned

Devil's Lawyer is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Both series are pretty similiar in storytelling. The basics of their charcter building are the same.
Devil's Lawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 02:07 PM   #8
tyrell4life194
Banned

You see, the reason I like Yu Yu Hakusho better than Bleach is this. I believe the storyline fits in with the story. A delinquent who gets hit by a car, and comes back to life as a spirit detective was a great start. Though it was a little rocky at some scenes, overall, the series was very good. I'm not saying that it's the best series ever. Infact, it's not even in my top 5. The reason being is that the show was way too short, the author didn't take enough time to actually have a perfect storyline like One Piece, and the artwork wasn't that great. It just looks like a regular old cartoon show in the 90's. Kubo is a prodigy at artwork. When he drew Ichigo as Getsuga himself, that scene stunned me. He looked absolutely badass, and the shodow effect really ties in with the seriousness of the storyline. Though it's not even in my top 5, or not having a great storyline, it is still one of the greatest animes ever created.
Old 11-01-2010, 04:44 PM   #9
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate

cnorwood saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

bleach pulls powerups out of its ass, yyh actually has explanations for its powerups and they make sense
yyh>>>>>bleach
cnorwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 04:49 PM   #10
Kibafan1
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibafan1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibafan1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Bleach >>>> yyh P:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BF: Taker369 <3
Spoiler:
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig

Kibafan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 04:56 PM   #11
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Location: Bein' naked in your closet. Don't worry, I'm not comin out.
The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibafan1 View Post
Bleach >>>> yyh P:
/Facedesk

/looks again

/facekeyboard

Bleach is not as badass, not as powerful, and has horrible characters compared to YYH. Younger Toguro's character alone is better than all of the HST when it comes to character and badassery.

Quote:
I looked at the post and laughed SO HARD again! I hate you, 1st Hokage.
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

I AM ALSO GAY FOR JONESY<3
The 1st Hokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 04:58 PM   #12
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Toguro is cool, but I prefer Kurama.

YouTube:
src="
Old 11-01-2010, 05:00 PM   #13
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Location: Bein' naked in your closet. Don't worry, I'm not comin out.
The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Kurama is pretty awesome, but I liked Toguro's past and his story.

Quote:
I looked at the post and laughed SO HARD again! I hate you, 1st Hokage.
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

I AM ALSO GAY FOR JONESY<3
The 1st Hokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 05:06 PM   #14
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

As do I. I would like him more if his powers weren't all about physicality.

YouTube:
src="
Old 11-01-2010, 05:17 PM   #15
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice

Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Kurama is probably one of the coolest anime/manga characters out there, with brains and brawn.
Yellow Flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 05:19 PM   #16
SimpleGenin
Special Jonin Candidate

SimpleGenin saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Yuyu Hakusho has a very special ending differnt from other anime such as Dbz. In the end of Yuyu Hakusho, it wasn't all about beating or winning a fight. Hiei, Kurama, Yusuke's last fight/match actually meant something and the fight wasn't as straight forward. Example is Kurama's last fight. Kurama was fighting himself harder then actually fighting Shigure. It's truly epic.
SimpleGenin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 05:43 PM   #17
tyrell4life194
Banned

Even though Yu Yu Hakusho isn't in my top, I just started finishing it COMPLETLY, and man, it was awesome. It's officially in my top number 5. Bleach on the other hand isn't well cause the characters have a tendency to pull random power outta their asses.

That song at the end of the Yu Yu Hakusho show is BADASS. I need to download it on my IPod.
Old 11-01-2010, 10:00 PM   #18
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

How in the world could Bleach>Yu Yu Hakusho?

YYH is like Bleach, but older, more interesting, and better in practically every conceivable way.

Yusuke was like the badass version of Ichigo. Unlike Ichigo, he didn't have pathetic emo moments and was much more interesting of a character. The development of epic punk kid to spirit detective is better than Ichigo's character growth.

Also, Kurama. Kurama>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Every Bleach character ever.
Miles Edgeworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 11:39 PM   #19
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles Edgeworth View Post
Also, Kurama. Kurama>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Every Bleach character ever except for Kurotsuchi-sama.
Fixed.
Nyruss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 12:37 PM   #20
tyrell4life194
Banned

Bleach ripped off of Yu Yu Hakusho. But this is only my opinion. You don't have to agree with it if you don't want to.