Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 10-26-2010, 02:14 PM   #21
Tevin Hyuga
Apprentice Genin

Tevin Hyuga is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Puppet user should be banned in online tournaments

Quote:
Originally Posted by HorizonLightss View Post
correction:i would have shut you up a long time ago
there i corrected you,
i fancy your english major
and i would of got it for the ps3 but thats were 80 percent of the spammers are
Wow, you're correcting that I said," I would have been shut you up a long time ago."!? You need to correct YOUR priorities because you're about to try to start up the ps2 360 war. You fail.
Tevin Hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 03:33 PM   #22
VirtualAlex
Genin Elite

VirtualAlex saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via AIM to VirtualAlex

I have never had a problem beating puppets so far. I am confused how a puppet user block and using supports is different than any character blocking and using supports. Are you just saying puppet users tend to stall alot? Or does it actually have something to do with the puppets?
VirtualAlex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 03:36 PM   #23
Reyno
Genin

Reyno is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

All I know is puppets are super annoying and I hate fighting them. But all the same I'm eager to every time I come across them because I want to be better at beating them. Yeah I know those are conflicting sentiments, but that's how I feel.

Hard part for me is 1) getting by and staying away from the damn puppets themselves, and 2) getting to the puppeteer. It's like puppet characters have an extra layer of defensive in an already defensive game, with no sacrifice to their offensive. I'm constantly dividing my attention between the puppets and the puppeteer which makes fighting them double the hastle of normal turtlers. So... it makes my poor Ino who is largely a keep-away fighter a sad, sad girl because when we both play keep-away, puppeteers are naturally going to be better at it due to their ability to remain aggressive at a distance.

That said, I still beat almost all of the puppet users I come across. I have to switch out my support unit (I'd previously been gimping myself by using supports that are largely unhelpful against puppeteers) which makes me wreck my lovely lady team, but them's the breaks I guess.
Reyno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 03:36 PM   #24
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!

kabuto works great against puppet masters
Kibanaru lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 03:51 PM   #25
Tevin Hyuga
Apprentice Genin

Tevin Hyuga is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by VirtualAlex View Post
I have never had a problem beating puppets so far. I am confused how a puppet user block and using supports is different than any character blocking and using supports. Are you just saying puppet users tend to stall alot? Or does it actually have something to do with the puppets?
Yeah, they can eventually be beaten but most times not because they stall and waist time. If they go awakening first they can chip the rest of the life they need to win by time.
Tevin Hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 04:22 PM   #26
Pain_man_who_became_god
Chunin

Pain_man_who_became_god is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tevin Hyuga View Post
I HATE puppet users in ranked matches! All they do is make their team fight for you and block all match, thus wasting majority of the matches time! I've noticed I never completed a match with puppet users now that I think of it. Their beatable... but not with the litlle time we have. Everytime I'm about to beat one especially if they have a high win ratio, they disconnect. That's really sad and, if you are one of those people abusing this then shame on you.

With that being said puppet users should be banned.

Legend has it that Uchiha Madara was bested by Hashirama Senju...but is the legend true?

^^^^
( *))))
--|----
/ & \
| & |

PSN; krustybumm

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pain_man_who_became_god is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 06:00 PM   #27
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I don't see the problem here, just do what I always do and dash up to them and beat away, especially if there puppet is far away. Even if the do block, unless they are really good at substitution, their block will eventually break. Also, their supports have to recharge after they are used, so rush them then and use the above strategy.
Rasengan SageX5 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 06:09 PM   #28
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

In my honest opinion, Kankuro sucks, Sasori is bleh. Chiyo is the only good puppet user. Why you would play as a puppet user, just to have support do all the damage is beyond me, why not just use another character? On another note, Ive never encountered one person on UNS yet whose disconnected, let alone a puppet character user.

In conclusion, under no circumstances should puppet characters be banned.

Perhaps Minato and Sage/Hokage Naruto should though, every one of them Ive fought spammed rasengan ^_~
Lady Tsunade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 06:15 PM   #29
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

I use sasori and don't let my supports do damage.
I can get in some killer Ultimate jutsu combos tho when my support drive is filled.

My best attribute is close range trust me, its a no no to dash to me, ur better off using shuriken all the time.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sagepain is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 09:41 PM   #30
QCSPY
Banned

QCSPY is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

TL;DR VERSION:

Last edited by QCSPY; 10-26-2010 at 09:45 PM.
QCSPY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 03:07 AM   #31
Reyno
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Tsunade View Post
On another note, Ive never encountered one person on UNS yet whose disconnected, let alone a puppet character user.
O_O Really? Happens to me all the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Tsunade View Post
Perhaps Minato and Sage/Hokage Naruto should though, every one of them Ive fought spammed rasengan ^_~
Agreed.
Old 10-27-2010, 04:10 AM   #32
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Meh, just learn to win

If they just block, break their guard and use an ultimate xP

Make your getaway, make your getaway
Break free from a fate that is far too sad
Rasen_Chidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 05:16 AM   #33
Reyno
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen_Chidori View Post
Meh, just learn to win

If they just block, break their guard and use an ultimate xP
Yeah, guys, didn't you know puppet users don't know how to jump like the rest of us? They don't know anything about guard breaking! So just do it, it's that simple.

Anyhow, I've just discovered something frightening - a good Chiyo is about 1000 times scarier than a good Sasori. o_o I almost got my ass handed to me real bad.
Old 10-27-2010, 02:24 PM   #34
Sagepain

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reyno View Post
Yeah, guys, didn't you know puppet users don't know how to jump like the rest of us? They don't know anything about guard breaking! So just do it, it's that simple.
You seem to have forgotten how I fight with sasori lol.
I'm much better at close range then long range, and you DO NOT wanna let me get my Support drive filled

I use attack and balanced supports BTW.

Ur right Chiyo users can be scary when used by a master, but more than 70% of players that use chiyo just dash and spam OOOOOO.

Old 10-27-2010, 03:27 PM   #35
Reyno
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post
You seem to have forgotten how I fight with sasori lol.
I'm much better at close range then long range, and you DO NOT wanna let me get my Support drive filled

I use attack and balanced supports BTW.

Ur right Chiyo users can be scary when used by a master, but more than 70% of players that use chiyo just dash and spam OOOOOO.
No I was being sarcastic, lol. I was basically saying that obviously puppeteers are not exclusively stupid, they know how to block and sub just like the rest of us. You being a prime example. I don't even try to attack you with melee because it's pretty much pointless.

Yeah Chiyo is nuts. I played one yesterday and she comboed the %@&# outta me! And for some reason I couldn't sub out of it. -_- I hate her. *sulking noises*
Old 10-27-2010, 03:36 PM   #36
Sagepain

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reyno View Post
No I was being sarcastic, lol. I was basically saying that obviously puppeteers are not exclusively stupid, they know how to block and sub just like the rest of us. You being a prime example. I don't even try to attack you with melee because it's pretty much pointless.

Yeah Chiyo is nuts. I played one yesterday and she comboed the %@&# outta me! And for some reason I couldn't sub out of it. -_- I hate her. *sulking noises*
Her voice sounds more old in this game than in the anime lol.
Its almost Impossible to sub out of her attacks, and when you do you just end up back in her combo lol.

Old 10-27-2010, 07:30 PM   #37
QCSPY
Banned

QCSPY is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

tevin hyuga should be banned from these forums. sasori spammers are less worse than crying thread spammers lmao
QCSPY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 08:18 PM   #38
deidara#1
Pun-isher

deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Puppet masters (the actual good ones) are so hard for me to beat that I have started to use them myself. I have not seen a puppet master spammer online. I do good against them and win most of the time but it takes a lot of work when up against a high ranking player. I don't see why they should be banned from anything, I will use them (Sasori) in the tournaments but not just him.
deidara#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 12:29 AM   #39
Reyno
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara#1 View Post
I have not seen a puppet master spammer online.
I've fought some puppet spammers. Some of them spam throws, one sasori spammed his chakra-loaded projectiles (which btw are insanely strong). Chiyos spam their combos and throws while hiding in corners.

Honestly, everyone spams to an extent. I mean, there aren't that many moves in the game. >_>
Old 10-28-2010, 12:36 AM   #40
HorizonLightss
Genin Elite

HorizonLightss is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to HorizonLightss

this threads still going on?
he must still be losing
"When people get hurt, they learn to hate... when people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. But knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow... and how you grow is up to you."-Jiraiya
HorizonLightss is offline   Reply With Quote