Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 06-27-2009, 09:48 AM   #1
Shika
Special Jonin Candidate

Shika is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shika is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shika is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shika is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Forum Fam.

Well i got bored so i made this..
Who wants in?

Spoiler:
Its ok if im too amazing for you. I understand

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Fate fell short this time
Your smile fades in the summer
Place your hand in mine
I'll leave when I wanna.
Shika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 10:02 AM   #2
Hawk
Chunin Exam Proctor

Hawk is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Forum Fam.

Ill be your bro

Awesome girlfriend=

Brothers= Thenagan, DragonAngel Naruto & Hinata TentenForever-Wrath Ulmo lord of waters Naruto/Fan Boy Windking Shika Sasruto

Sisters= Animelover, C-C, Hinata♥Hyuga Mai Vino Jenny kibaxino4ever234

Cousins= Cade Madara danboy

Spoiler:
White txt=Human
Blue txt=White Wolf

Spoiler:

My wolf form

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

7/16/2009 = Chidori Hell, NEVER FORGET
Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 11:20 AM   #3
dogboy22
Special Jonin Candidate

dogboy22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!dogboy22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via AIM to dogboy22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shika View Post
Well i got bored so i made this..
Who wants in?

Spoiler:
Its ok if im too amazing for you. I understand

cocky arent ya

dogboy22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 04:27 PM   #4
Shika
Special Jonin Candidate

Shika is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shika is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shika is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Shika is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Not rlly.. Im just messin

Place your hand in mine
I'll leave when I wanna.
Old 08-18-2009, 06:34 PM   #5
Shika
Special Jonin Candidate

*Revives Thread.*

Place your hand in mine
I'll leave when I wanna.
Old 08-18-2009, 06:34 PM   #6
ShariKage
Drama Queen
Perpetually leaving the forum

ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

i think your to cool for me.

Come at me, bro.
FRIEND CODE: 1334 7723 7345
ShariKage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 06:34 PM   #7
Cupcake
Veteran Chunin
Formerly and Forever Apa

Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

May I be your sister? =D Cuz I love you.

All I want are the brains of Gwen Stacy....

....with the body of Mary Jane
Cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 06:35 PM   #8
kakashi uzumaki
Prodigy Girl

kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

i'll be ur sis

kakashi uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 06:36 PM   #9
Shika
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apa View Post
May I be your sister? =D Cuz I love you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashi uzumaki View Post
i'll be ur sis
Alrite.

Place your hand in mine
I'll leave when I wanna.
Old 08-18-2009, 06:37 PM   #10
Cupcake
Veteran Chunin
Formerly and Forever Apa

Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cupcake has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shika View Post
Alrite.
Shweet.

All I want are the brains of Gwen Stacy....

....with the body of Mary Jane
Cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 06:39 PM   #11
Shika
Special Jonin Candidate

Shika's Loved.
xD

Place your hand in mine
I'll leave when I wanna.
Old 08-18-2009, 06:55 PM   #12
deidarra is the bomb247
Genin

deidarra is the bomb247 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

il be ur bro

PAIN! DEIDARA!

PAIN DEIDARA!
deidarra is the bomb247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 06:56 PM   #13
ShariKage
Drama Queen

ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

hmm this guy again.

Come at me, bro.
Old 08-18-2009, 06:57 PM   #14
Shika
Special Jonin Candidate

Yes.. This guy.

Place your hand in mine
I'll leave when I wanna.
Old 08-18-2009, 06:58 PM   #15
ShariKage
Drama Queen

i thought u were gonna kill me deidara?

Come at me, bro.
Old 08-18-2009, 06:59 PM   #16
mangagirl
Drama King

mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to mangagirl

ill be ur sis shika!!!!

mangagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 06:59 PM   #17
Shika
Special Jonin Candidate

Oh, i guess it isnt me.
Sorry then Shari

Place your hand in mine
I'll leave when I wanna.
Old 08-18-2009, 07:01 PM   #18
ShariKage
Drama Queen

fine ill be your cuz.

Come at me, bro.
Old 08-18-2009, 07:01 PM   #19
mangagirl
Drama King

mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to mangagirl

and ill be ur sis!!!

mangagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 07:03 PM   #20
deidarra is the bomb247
Genin

deidarra is the bomb247 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShariKage View Post
i thought u were gonna kill me deidara?
im to lazy

PAIN! DEIDARA!

PAIN DEIDARA!
deidarra is the bomb247 is offline   Reply With Quote