Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

View Poll Results: Who would win naruto or goku
Naruto 36 27.69%
Goku 94 72.31%
Voters: 130. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-15-2012, 01:48 PM   #121
Breeze
Genin

Breeze saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Who would win Naruto or Goku?

...Almost everybody is saying Goku... So I'm going to say NARUTO. I mean, he could, you never know. Plus he has ninja tricks up his sleeve like transformation justu or transportation. Although Goku could just blow everything up and have a good change of hitting naruto, I'll say naruto cause he'd find a way.... Hopefully
Breeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 04:10 PM   #122
Roronoa Zoro
The Demon Cutting Emperor
Formerly DaL4stUch1ha

Location: Getting ready to enter Joker's Tournament in the New World
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Roronoa Zoro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breeze View Post
...Almost everybody is saying Goku... So I'm going to say NARUTO. I mean, he could, you never know. Plus he has ninja tricks up his sleeve like transformation justu or transportation. Although Goku could just blow everything up and have a good change of hitting naruto, I'll say naruto cause he'd find a way.... Hopefully
......no just no Naruto can go into chakra mode and goku would just teleport behind him and snap his neck. Naruto doesn't stand a chance and I think Goku iz in God tier right?
Roronoa Zoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 04:13 PM   #123
killbobby7
Academy Graduate

killbobby7 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

they would just go over 9000 and they would kill eachother
DEIDARA IS A PYRO
SASORI IS MY MAN
ZETSU IS A PLANT
PAIN HAS AN IDENTITY PROBLEM
KONAN IS A GIRL
HIDAN IS A CREEP
KAKUZU IS GREEDY
AKATSUKI FOREVER
killbobby7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 04:15 PM   #124
tanoth
Banned

tanoth saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Naruto obviously. Naruto uses substitution jutsu, and uses nine tail claws to slash him up from behind.

Obviously kidding. :/
tanoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 05:37 AM   #125
Exodia1337
Freshmen Academy Student

Exodia1337 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

LOL! It's definitely GOKU HAHAHA SUPER SAIYAN MODE! 1hit KO
Exodia1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 10:47 PM   #126
Prue
Ninja Academy Student

Prue is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Is this even a question? Duh....Goku of course. lol
Prue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 03:38 AM   #127
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

To anyone who even has hopes of Naruto winning..

He goes into 9 Tailed mode.
Goku grabs all 9 tails and whips him around like a yoyo
He goes sage mode
Goku breaks his sageyness
He does ANYTHING
And Goku kills him for being sneaky.

Thats that

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Jakropha is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 01:05 AM   #128
Prue
Ninja Academy Student

Prue is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakropha View Post
To anyone who even has hopes of Naruto winning..

He goes into 9 Tailed mode.
Goku grabs all 9 tails and whips him around like a yoyo
He goes sage mode
Goku breaks his sageyness
He does ANYTHING
And Goku kills him for being sneaky.

Thats that
^ lol THIS
Prue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 03:27 AM   #129
Haku Uchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I say a tie because Goku may have a power level of OVER 9000!!!!!!!
But Naruto does have YOUTH!!!!!!!! so a tie

Do you like Pokemon?
Do you like to play Pokemon games?
Well then if you answered yes to anyone of those questions then open the spoiler...
Spoiler:
Go to
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and if you join and they ask if a member recommended you then my name is Haku_Uchiha53 ENJOY!!!!!
Haku Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 08:27 AM   #130
TheSuperPirateNinja
Freshmen Academy Student

TheSuperPirateNinja is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I'm Tired Of This Seriously Naruto Would Win Why One Naruto Has Bijuu Mode Now Now He's Super Fast And He Has Bijuu Blast Goku Kamehamea Can't Do The Only Way Goku Can Win Is Dragon Fist And Spirit Bomb And Naruto Wouldn't Give Goku The Time And Day To Perform It SSJ4 VS BIIJUU NARUTO NARUTOOOOOOOO!
TheSuperPirateNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 04:26 PM   #131
Naruske Uzuchi
Genin Elite

Naruske Uzuchi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruske Uzuchi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruske Uzuchi has completed a tough C-rank mission!

lol this is one of the stupidest question EVER. Obvious none although I picked Goku....

It depend on who writing the anime/manga many could make their Anime like dragonball z meaning too ''overpowered.'' Dragonball z is by far one of the best anime I've ever seen, but you have to relaize that Dragonball z is just... omph
Anime like Naruto have a meaning unlike DBZ which is just about fighting, saving planet, and searching for Dragon Balls

So, overall I would say Naruto
Naruske Uzuchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 07:47 AM   #132
Randal
Freshmen Academy Student

Randal has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

Obviously Goku, I think Goku as a child could handle naruto in sage mode let alone grown up Goku.
Young goku wen fighting in the tournament, was moving too fast for the human eye in combat, naruto couldn't even keep up with him. He also defeated piccolo, piccolo destroys the moon. Naruto not even on piccolo's level in nine tails mode.
If goku really wanted to finish him quick he could just just blow up the planet, let's see naruto or any of his other forms survive without oxygen.
Randal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 07:50 AM   #133
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Leafy just might be Kage someday.
Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSuperPirateNinja View Post
I'm Tired Of This Seriously Naruto Would Win Why One Naruto Has Bijuu Mode Now Now He's Super Fast And He Has Bijuu Blast Goku Kamehamea Can't Do The Only Way Goku Can Win Is Dragon Fist And Spirit Bomb And Naruto Wouldn't Give Goku The Time And Day To Perform It SSJ4 VS BIIJUU NARUTO NARUTOOOOOOOO!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruske Uzuchi View Post
lol this is one of the stupidest question EVER. Obvious none although I picked Goku....

It depend on who writing the anime/manga many could make their Anime like dragonball z meaning too ''overpowered.'' Dragonball z is by far one of the best anime I've ever seen, but you have to relaize that Dragonball z is just... omph
Anime like Naruto have a meaning unlike DBZ which is just about fighting, saving planet, and searching for Dragon Balls

So, overall I would say Naruto

Are you guys retarded?

Leafy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 07:14 PM   #134
JLI2infinity
Chunin Exam Proctor

JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

I wish Goku was alive so he could personally find each one of the 36 people that voted for Naruto and beat them to death, revive them with the Dragon Balls and then kill them again, so they have no hope.

It's not even fair to let Goku uses any part of his body, and even that would be unfair considering his ki could probably send Naruto flying through a few mountains.
JLI2infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 07:26 PM   #135
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Goku still wins without the use of his legs, arms and eyes while plagued with a form of severe epilepsy.

Speed isn't even a factor. At all. Goku tanks everything naruto has. Or ever will have.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 05-14-2012, 09:33 AM   #136
EYE OF AGES
Genin

EYE OF AGES is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

goku wins!

I AM THE LAW!-Judge Dredd
EYE OF AGES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 10:45 AM   #137
MinatoXNaruto
Veteran Chunin

MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Goku flicks Naruto once and Naruto explodes from the sheer force of Goku's power. Kid Goku would beat Naruto's ass. Kid Goku could tank numerous amounts of bullets only feeling a little bit of pain. He would physically impale Naruto with his Power Pole and swing him around while running through the village saying I'm hungry and stops at Ichiraku for a few bowls of ramen, while a dying Naruto can only watch

MinatoXNaruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 10:52 AM   #138
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

I would sayyyy... The WORLD WILL END !!!!
That is all
when it comes to both of them that is :P

LHG

LilHinataGirl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 12:04 PM   #139
TheJaceX
Chunin Exam Proctor

TheJaceX is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheJaceX is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheJaceX is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheJaceX is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Naruto would win. He has skill and is fast
TheJaceX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 12:05 PM   #140
TheJaceX
Chunin Exam Proctor

TheJaceX is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheJaceX is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheJaceX is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheJaceX is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

You just flies and blasts.

And naruto can beat some stupid monkey at a fight
TheJaceX is offline   Reply With Quote