Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

View Poll Results: Who would win naruto or goku
Naruto 36 27.69%
Goku 94 72.31%
Voters: 130. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-02-2011, 02:04 AM   #61
natureboy
Chunin Exam Proctor

natureboy is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Who would win Naruto or Goku?

honestly, Goku will win no problem.

Goku is a battle expert. he can handle Naruto no problem!!!!

Vegeta can defeat naruto in a flash as well.
natureboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 12:59 PM   #62
SixPathsofPainDeva
Special Jonin Candidate

SixPathsofPainDeva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SixPathsofPainDeva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SixPathsofPainDeva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Yahoo to SixPathsofPainDeva

Dude are you serious?

Goku would DESTROY naruto

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~*Dance me to the line of insanity
Bring me to the edge of reason
Push me under waves of uncertainy and bury me in passion
Suffocate me in chaos
Dress me in madness
Light me in the flames of trouble
and dine with me in irrelevance,
Kiss me in fear and hug me in fright,
Laugh with me when death comes demanding our lives*~
SixPathsofPainDeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 01:48 PM   #63
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Goku blitzes. GG
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 02:00 PM   #64
The Shady Ninja
Milk Disciple

The Shady Ninja has completed a tough C-rank mission!The Shady Ninja has completed a tough C-rank mission!The Shady Ninja has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Goku would win.
Old 02-04-2011, 02:03 PM   #65
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Why is this not locked?
NBT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 04:54 PM   #66
xxPainxx
Pervy Squirrely
Veteran Chunin

xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.xxPainxx is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Well look at Shinno from the 2nd naruto movie now at goku. Shinno transforms into goku super saiyan 3 trolls the heck out of naruto. Goku can fly. naruto won't stand a chance.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

It's not a sport. It's a lifestyle.
xxPainxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 04:58 PM   #67
Gen.kakashi
Freshmen Academy Student

Gen.kakashi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

goku vs . superman !!!! ??????
Gen.kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 05:15 PM   #68
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Been done billions of times and the result is that one team is with Goku because of bias, and the other team gives legitimate reasons why Superman wins other than "GOKU KAMEHAMEHA GG SUPES."

There's no way for Goku to hurt Superman to kill him. Please lock this thread somebody. >_>
Old 02-05-2011, 05:55 AM   #69
Ur Mom
Special Jonin Candidate

Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

*graveyard

Ur Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 07:00 AM   #70
Inuyasha
JAFL's Little Helper

Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Inuyasha is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Goku no contest

He's not even supposed to be used in polls or debates
Inuyasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 07:07 AM   #71
TheAkatsukiClanPM9999
Chunin Exam Proctor

TheAkatsukiClanPM9999 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to TheAkatsukiClanPM9999 Send a message via Yahoo to TheAkatsukiClanPM9999 Send a message via Skype™ to TheAkatsukiClanPM9999

I remember when I made a thread like this and I got neg rep because everyone knows that Goku stomps Naruto in the first place. But I learned my lesson.

Yes Goku will defeat Naruto.

Spoiler:

18-0

TheAkatsukiClanPM9999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 07:38 AM   #72
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ur Mom View Post
*graveyard
I'd move it to the graveyard, but it's in polls and i don't have power here.
Old 02-07-2011, 02:40 PM   #73
Kyran
Freshmen Academy Student

Kyran is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Unfortunately, this isn't a fair fight in the least bit. Goku wins, no contest
Kyran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 11:43 PM   #74
richardjoven
Freshmen Academy Student

richardjoven is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

naruto is my bet
richardjoven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 11:48 PM   #75
Memitim
Lord Commander of the Kingsguard

Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Send a message via Skype™ to Memitim

^ You spelled goku wrong

Memitim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 12:02 AM   #76
HorizonLightss
Genin Elite

HorizonLightss is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to HorizonLightss

as much as i love naruto
goku hands down
goku:rasewhaa?
goku: kamahamahayourrasengan
"When people get hurt, they learn to hate... when people hurt others, they become hated and racked with guilt. But knowing that pain allows people to be kind. Pain allows people to grow... and how you grow is up to you."-Jiraiya
HorizonLightss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 01:49 AM   #77
Freshmen Academy Student

8197 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i like naruto better but i think goku wins...sadly
8197 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 05:41 PM   #78
JazzJunkie4
Veteran Chunin

JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

no one can beat goku. He could urinate on naruto and kill him.
Old 02-11-2011, 06:46 PM   #79
HachibiXSenpai
Special Jonin Candidate

HachibiXSenpai saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

goku uses spirit bomb, the end :P

(Currently playing Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations)
Psn ID: Fullmatrix09 - ADD ME AND FIGHT.

HachibiXSenpai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 08:12 PM   #80
zikon
Freshmen Academy Student

zikon is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Goku would, but it would be a cool fight if Goku's powers were brought down to Naruto's level.
zikon is offline   Reply With Quote