Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 11-07-2010, 01:04 PM   #21
pathbeyondthedark
Chunin Exam Participant

pathbeyondthedark is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: best character

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara#1 View Post
I have never heard someone say Suigestu is a spam character. Can you tell me why he is to you because to say he is a spam character is really going overboard with complaining of spamming. Not every single time you lose its because the other person spammed.
First off, I never said I hate him because i lose to him. I beat him most of the time in fact

It's just that I've seen more Suigetsu players than even minato players. It's probably because I use Nine-tailed Rasengan Naruto sometimes, but i don't play like the typical spammer so their "counter" strategy doesn't work. So, to me who sees him like once every three games he feels spammed with his UJ and awakening that can be a pain for some reason

Spoiler:
"You accept darkness, yet choose to live in the light. So why is it that you loathe us who teeter on the edge of nothing? We who were turned away by both light and dark - never given a choice? - Xemnas
pathbeyondthedark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 01:10 PM   #22
deidara#1
Pun-isher

deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pathbeyondthedark View Post
First off, I never said I hate him because i lose to him. I beat him most of the time in fact

It's just that I've seen more Suigetsu players than even minato players. It's probably because I use Nine-tailed Rasengan Naruto sometimes, but i don't play like the typical spammer so their "counter" strategy doesn't work. So, to me who sees him like once every three games he feels spammed with his UJ and awakening that can be a pain for some reason
You face him once every 3 fights. I have only fought another Suigestu user twice. Either way I don't see him as a spam character. His ultimate jutus is good for something chakra dashes and combat type jutus. As for his awakening it is an average awakening its really not that powerful.
deidara#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 01:18 PM   #23
pathbeyondthedark
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
You face him once every 3 fights. I have only fought another Suigestu user twice. Either way I don't see him as a spam character. His ultimate jutus is good for something chakra dashes and combat type jutus. As for his awakening it is an average awakening its really not that powerful.
I said he "feels" spammed, so in a way I corrected myself from my former post. He's not really spammed, but he is used quite often, at least in ranked.

I've played over 900 fights. Several of the top ranked players on 360 use Suigetsu often. I've played them and they're pretty good at exploiting his awakening which is annoying for a reason I haven't really figured out yet. Plus they often play the "keep away" game then try to UJ you if you dash or get too close, just like many good Itachi users.

Spoiler:
"You accept darkness, yet choose to live in the light. So why is it that you loathe us who teeter on the edge of nothing? We who were turned away by both light and dark - never given a choice? - Xemnas
Old 11-07-2010, 01:23 PM   #24
deidara#1
Pun-isher

deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pathbeyondthedark View Post
I said he "feels" spammed, so in a way I corrected myself from my former post. He's not really spammed, but he is used quite often, at least in ranked.

I've played over 900 fights. Several of the top ranked players on 360 use Suigetsu often. I've played them and they're pretty good at exploiting his awakening which is annoying for a reason I haven't really figured out yet. Plus they often play the "keep away" game then try to UJ you if you dash or get too close, just like many good Itachi users.
Come pairing him to Itachi really isn't fair. Itachi is much more over powered in my opinion but I guess it doesn't really matter if someone really wants to spam they can do it with any character.
deidara#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 01:33 PM   #25
pathbeyondthedark
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Come pairing him to Itachi really isn't fair. Itachi is much more over powered in my opinion but I guess it doesn't really matter if someone really wants to spam they can do it with any character.
Precisely

I don't hate him, he's definitely more reasonable than Itachi (I mean, Susanno, talk about ridiculous) they just tend to play him similarly: UJ/Jutsu/occasional grab until they can awaken, then do so. I have no quarrels with Suigetsu, I just think he can be considered overused if not spammed, maybe even overrated by most but underrated in the hands of a good player.

Spoiler: