Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 10-21-2010, 09:03 AM   #1
Semog
Special Jonin Candidate

Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Chapter 514 Discussion

Yep, its out there

IMO: I think it was pretty good and we got to see madara's eyes in the end :P
I only got disappointed at deidara vs tsuchikage, the battle didn't even started o__O

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

lolwut?

Last edited by Semog; 10-21-2010 at 09:12 AM.
Old 10-21-2010, 09:21 AM   #2
Devil's Lawyer
Banned

Devil's Lawyer is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Chapter 514 Discussion!

It was a good chapter. Kabuto still not on big enough level if he couldn't take out the fodder.
Old 10-21-2010, 09:25 AM   #3
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil's Lawyer View Post
It was a good chapter. Kabuto still not on big enough level if he couldn't take out the fodder.
Kabuto objective was not to kill anyone so he didn't mind that.

Anyway's it's always good to see Madara pop up in chapters. Rinnigan and Sharingan. The guy is gonna be unstoppable whenever Kishi puts him in a lengthy fight.
Old 10-21-2010, 09:32 AM   #4
Devil's Lawyer
Banned

Yeah he hasn't gotten serious yet so we don't know what he truly is capable of. Most likely his powers will be similiar to Kakashi's Kamui.
Old 10-21-2010, 09:34 AM   #5
Err
Special Jonin Candidate

Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Oh no, Yamato! I really hope he doesn't die. After this Naruto is gonna notice something is up when his captain isn't here.

They showed the penis again. -_- I wish Kishi wouldn't do that. Otherwise, it's a great chapter.
To further the point, we are a social species because we are interdependent. You could count on your hand how many people in a millennium can get by with absolutely no help from anyone else ever. Yet we never work together. That's why ants will eventually bring us down.
Old 10-21-2010, 09:35 AM   #6
Pain_man_who_became_god
Chunin

Pain_man_who_became_god is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil's Lawyer View Post
Yeah he hasn't gotten serious yet so we don't know what he truly is capable of. Most likely his powers will be similiar to Kakashi's Kamui.
most likely his powers will be equal to or greater than awesome

Legend has it that Uchiha Madara was bested by Hashirama Senju...but is the legend true?

^^^^
( *))))
--|----
/ & \
| & |

PSN; krustybumm

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-21-2010, 09:37 AM   #7
Semog
Special Jonin Candidate

Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Semog is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Err View Post
Oh no, Yamato! I really hope he doesn't die. After this Naruto is gonna notice something is up when his captain isn't here.

They showed the penis again. -_- I wish Kishi wouldn't do that. Otherwise, it's a great chapter.

Naruto is probably not going after him since you know, they want him safe. I would want to see that tough, probably some kage will, IDK

lolwut?
Old 10-21-2010, 09:38 AM   #8
Devil's Lawyer
Banned

Somebody had to get taken Yamato pulled the short straw. I thought it was going to be Bee.
Old 10-21-2010, 09:39 AM   #9
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

I hope I see one of these fights with Madara in it:

Madara vs. Onoki
Madara vs. Kabuto
Madara vs. A
Old 10-21-2010, 10:22 AM   #10
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I am really getting tired of Kishimoto trying to humorously portray Naruto as a dumb person and failing.

Unless if Naruto is acting like it, but then again whatever. This is the same guy who in Part 2 couldn't tell Kurenai was pregnant.

Who enjoyed Kabuto?

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 10-21-2010, 12:15 PM   #11
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kakuzu

That last image of Madara's Rinnegan and Sharingan is quite amazing.

I'm just upset that Deidara was taken away so soon...

@Yori: I want to see Zetsu VS. A.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 View Post
I am really getting tired of Kishimoto trying to humorously portray Naruto as a dumb person and failing.

Unless if Naruto is acting like it, but then again whatever. This is the same guy who in Part 2 couldn't tell Kurenai was pregnant.

Who enjoyed Kabuto?
I agree...

I did! He looks so creepy now, but he is quite deceptive. I want to know what he plans to do with Zetsu.

Spoiler:

Quote:
No I think how you almost blew my brain out is pretty cool! I wish I could be that intelligent and say stuff like you just did.

Quote:
wanna know what I love?How when Kakuzu comes right in the middle of our drama in here.
Old 10-21-2010, 12:53 PM   #12
Ninyn
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I have traveled far and have honed my skills. Wisdom is greater than power!
Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

i am to and its also sad that yamato's been captured i hope they dont kill him. naruto is going to get p/oed
Old 10-21-2010, 12:56 PM   #13
Pat
Apprentice Genin

Pat is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Now I really don't like Madara. =/

The Hippiechiller

Song of the Hour(s):
Lazy Song
Woo...I mean Bruno Mars
Old 10-21-2010, 12:56 PM   #14
The Last Kage
Ninja Academy Student

The Last Kage is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I wasn't expecting Kabuto to transform into a snake. I like how Yamato's been captured.
Old 10-21-2010, 01:02 PM   #15
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Aoba really is bad luck. Too bad Yamato.

Old 10-21-2010, 01:06 PM   #16
HachibiXSenpai
Special Jonin Candidate

HachibiXSenpai saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

i was hoping kabuto would atleast kill that minor leaf ninja character (Aoba) with glasses....he's really startng to bug me alot with his appearence. >_<

but overall the chapter today was very much worth the wait, hopefully yamato will be alright.....

Last edited by HachibiXSenpai; 10-21-2010 at 02:25 PM.
Old 10-21-2010, 02:19 PM   #17
kamui
Veteran Chunin

kamui saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Why does Madara has only one of the rinnegan eyes??? Won't he be much more powerful with both eyes intact???

For those who submit to my power, shall have everlasting life

Old 10-21-2010, 02:29 PM   #18
Err
Special Jonin Candidate

Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

lol nevermind.
To further the point, we are a social species because we are interdependent. You could count on your hand how many people in a millennium can get by with absolutely no help from anyone else ever. Yet we never work together. That's why ants will eventually bring us down.
Old 10-21-2010, 02:54 PM   #19
EvL j3st3r
Chunin Exam Proctor

EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.EvL j3st3r is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamui View Post
Why does Madara has only one of the rinnegan eyes??? Won't he be much more powerful with both eyes intact???
Depends on how you look at it.

1.who's to say one rinnegan eye isn't capable of doing the same things as two?

2. Even though rinnegan is stronger than sharingan it still can't do everything sharingan can. so by having both Madara has a larger arsenal of techniques.
Old 10-21-2010, 02:56 PM   #20
Fighting_dreamer
Chunin Exam Participant

Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Tusuchikage wasn't that impressive...

Yamato underestimated Kabuto's powers...

And why does the zombie Deirdara seem so irritable?