Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

Old 06-30-2009, 02:31 PM   #41
NaruSakufluff4ever
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I somehow got stuck in the portal to Hyrule and Naruto... NOT AGAIN!
NaruSakufluff4ever is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Shinobi: The Saga Pt. 3

totally. oh lol imagine how people who write books feel!!
NaruSakufluff4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 04:28 PM   #42
TheViolletteHeart
Special Jonin Candidate

TheViolletteHeart is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Aiko adjusted her magenta FLAK vest. It was time for her and Gigen to report to Kobe again. "Ready?"

The joker held up a hand. "Hold on. We're being followed."

The kunoichi looked back. There were two academy students behind her, a boy and a girl. Both were eight years old and tall for their age. The girl had waist-length green hair with purple streaks, emerald eyes surrounded by long lashes, and lightly tanned skin. She wore a brown tank top and khaki capris. Her full lips were set in a pout and her bare arms were crossed tightly over her chest. The boy had short blue hair, grey eyes, and lightly tanned skin. He wore a simple blue ninja outfit and an irritated expression.

The pink-haired teen growled. "What the hell are you two b@$t@rds doing here!?"

The duel color haired eight-year-old wagged her finger. "Tut tut, nee-chan. Is that anyway to talk to children?"

The prankster stared at his girlfriend. "Did she say nee-chan? She doesn't look much like you."

"That's probably because she's my half-sister," the winged girl replied, "and the other gnat is her twin."

"Fraternal, I assume," Gigen said.

The boy rolled his eyes. "No, what was your first clue? The different eye colors?"

The female twin smirked. "Aw, be nice, Daisuke."

"Shut up, Suki!"

"Both of you shut up!" Aiko shouted. "Now get home! I have to go out of the village for a bit; you can't follow me!"

Suki's ears perked up. "Why do you need to leave the village? The Summer Festival is in a few days."

"It's an important mission. Besides, every village has a Summer Festival. We aren't missing much." Before the green-eyed academy student could say any more, the female chunin grabbed her boyfriend's wrist and ran out of the gate.

The trickster studied his girlfriend's face. "There was something really familiar about their appearances."

"There should have been. Those two dumb@$$es are Konomashii's half-siblings too." The kunoichi saw that Gigen was about to ask another question and cut him off. "It's all a matter of genetics."

-----

Itsuki finished taking Gaki's measurements. "Okay, while you're waiting for your new outfit, I'd like you to wrap up your arms." He handed the chunin some gause. "I keep plenty of this around for Isamu."

The ex-Hyuuga nodded in understandment. Isamu is a taijutsu user. His training puts severe strain on his muscles.

The black-haired male returned a few days later to pick up the outfit that had been made for him. It was a white shirt with long sleeves. The material was thick and tough, but still thin enough to allow movement and it hugged the skin so nothing could get underneath. The pants were much the same, though not quite as tight fitting and were black.

"I heard about the disowning incident," the designer explained as he went to retrieve something, "so I made this final touch as a kick in the nuts to your old family." He pulled out a tan FLAK vest.

Gaki noticed that it closely resembled the shirts many young cadet-branch Hyuugas are given to wear at the age of twelve. "Thanks."

Fraternal twins are the most common type. They are not normally identitical. However, the fact that Gin and Kin have different eye colors suggests that they are fraternal twins, and yet they are almost identical everywhere else. Daisuke and Suki are more obviously fraternal. Raiko and Kai were identical twins, and looked it until Raiko got the byakugan implant.

Last edited by TheViolletteHeart; 06-30-2009 at 05:51 PM.
TheViolletteHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 04:34 PM   #43
NaruSakufluff4ever
Special Jonin Candidate

the family is gonna be so mad XD
Old 06-30-2009, 06:28 PM   #44
Rogue Priestess
Special Jonin Candidate

Rogue Priestess is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

So, after Shinobi the Saga part: 3, will I be able to put my character in?
I'm the original antagonist of the forums, the first to create an organization of rogues, possibly the person who's had the most names ever on the forum. I have left and now I'm back, why not have a welcome back party? For I shall cause more chaos once more...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Rogue Priestess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 07:16 PM   #45
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue Priest / Envy View Post
So, after Shinobi the Saga part: 3, will I be able to put my character in?
Well, we might take some time from letting people in, but I know we told you you could join in the next part, so we will see how this part ends. Deal?

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Nick Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 09:41 PM   #46
cherryflower
Special Jonin Candidate

cherryflower has completed a tough C-rank mission!cherryflower has completed a tough C-rank mission!

oh can I join next time too? I sent the three of you a character discription pm ( sorry it wasn't in paraghaphs for some reason it wouldn't let me) great story!!!!!
cherryflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 12:21 AM   #47
Sabra Kusabana
Veteran Chunin

Sabra Kusabana is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to Sabra Kusabana

The past few days in the village had been quiet and as Gaki went to try on his new outfit he was thankful for it. Usually festivals caused a large number of people to come into the city, but this year not as many had come. He flexed in the new clothing, he was surprised at the wonderful fit as he did a couple of moves from a katta he used. He came back to where Itsuki was with an approving smile.

The vest was open, he wouldn't zip it just yet, too hot outside for that. The designer went around him in a circle with careful eyes, looking for any imperfections, then stopped in front of him with a proud grin. He then fished something from his pocket. "I made these as well, but I don't know anything about the Gentle Fist, so I wasn't sure if you could use them." He said as he presented the teen with some black smoothed leather gloves. The boy examined them and thought about it.

"Most of the strikes are focused in the fingers, unless you're using some kind of move I'm not trained to you shouldn't need anything but the tips uncovered, and I'm not even sure they have to be bare." He said as he looked the objects over, they felt good, even just turning them in his hand he could tell they'd be comfortable. "I can certianly try them," he said.

Itsuki nodded at that, "If you need them cut I can do that." Gaki slipped the gloves on and flexed his hands in them. "You've done more then enough." He then turned with a serious look to the designer and pulled a small bag from his nin pouch. It was a simple little sack, but it worked well enough for carrying money. He looked at the contents for a moment then presented it to the older man. "It's not much, if it's not enough I can maybe run some errands or something for you." He offered looking shy.

____

Deki and Ritoru rolled and played at the foot of the bed as the girls were doing chores. Kin kept looking over at her twin. The medic had ended up out for three days, but it should have been more their mother had told her. The dosage of herbs she'd had could of killed her, yet she'd recovered in less then half the time she was expected to.

Gin hadn't talked to her much. She was mad that her sibling had gotten their parents involved. She was also flusterated that she was under housearrest because of it. She wasn't even being missed at the hospital because they'd been told she was going to be indisposed till at least after the festival. That irriatted her too, the festivaties were now only two days away and she hadn't had time to prepare anything for them.

They worked in silence, their pets oblivious to the tention between them. It was more lonely then if they'd actually been seperated. They hadn't had a fight sense they were children, and it was esspecially hard on Kin sense she was just worried. The young teacher reached for a fallen shirt and took the oppertunity to glance at her twin. Gin looked bad still. Her features were slightly drawn and she appeared tired even though she'd been sleeping for literally days, there was no rest to be gained in a sleep induced by overdose.

She didn't know what to do, and Zen didn't have any ideas when she went to see him either. At least she knew she wasn't the only one being driven to distraction by her twin. The poor archer seemed to never be very far from the house, and he would always come find her quite quickly if Kin ventured out of the residence. He couldn't of been doing anything for himself like that. She felt sorry for him. The boy was so terribly worried for her sibling, yet Gin was just as mad at him as she was at Kin.

It was a loosing battle of sorts, if you let it lie long enough Gin would eventually forgive them both, but doing so would admit that they were wrong. They couldn't let her get away with thinking she was right in treating herself so poorly, but if they argued with her it wouldn't help either. Kin was cought between a rock and a hard place because of it. Was she supposed to confront her twin, or not? Was she supposed to be understanding, or scold her for being a fool? She just didn't know, and not knowing was probly the worst thing about it all.
Sabra Kusabana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 05:26 AM   #48
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Chinsei was eager about the upcoming Summer Festival. He wanted to get something for Akemi, but he wasn't sure what. He had gone around the Village, to various shops, looking for something. Everywhere he went, the Villagers, ninja, and those who had heard talk of what he had done, watched him, their eyes full of disgust. He felt to awkward, and the shop keepers were mostly unwilling to sell him what he wanted, so he went to the last place he could think of.

"Chinsei, darling! I haven't seen you for ages! How long has it been?" "Well, I would say awhile. At least 7 years, that's for sure." He beckoned Chinsei in, and sat him down. He started some tea, and yelled from the other room. "I'll just be a minute, making yourself comfy cozy!" He felt bad that he hadn't seen Itsuki for all these years, and he was going to ask such a big favor. Itsuki returned from the other room, with a little teapot and two cups on a tray. You guessed it, the teapot was a hot pink, with little yellow hearts. He noticed Chinsei looking at the teapot. "Ah, this? I've had it since I was 7, I know, it looks old, huh? Well, I guess it is about time to get a new one."

"No, it suits you. It's.........fabulous" "Ohhhhhhhohhhhhh, you just made my day sweetie! Now, what can I do for you?" Chinsei took a sip of tea. Even though Itsuki was an epic fail when it came to ninja skills, he could still tell something was wrong. "Ah.........yes. I heard what happened on the mission. I would've done the same thing honey. If I had the skill. Don't pay attention to those homophobes!" Chinsei looked up at him, shocked, and spit out his tea. "What exactly did you hear?" "Oh, about that jutsu you pulled, what else?" "So why did you say...." "Oh! Homophobes? That's the same look they give me when I walk around buying fabrics, and the like." Chinsei couldn't help but smile.

"What?" "I forgot how funny you were. I can't believe I lost touch with you. I'd like to say it was because I was busy.....I guess...." "Ah, the past is the past. So you were shocked by my 'Haaaaaaay' day, big deal, who wasn't?" "Well, we were best friends, Itsuki, and I ditched you........" He reached over to Chinsei's leg. "Don't worry, all that matters is that you're here now. What can I do for you, love?" "Well..........I kinda need something for Akemi, I want to give it to her for the Festival. I went all over town, and either couldn't find anything, or what I found, the merchants refused to sell to me." "Say no more! What were you thinking?" "I don't know, something green?" Itsuki looked at him, dumbfounded. "Oh dear.........we have a lot af work ahead of us, don't we?" "What's wrong with green!?" "With her skin tone? Not to mention that crazy hair color! Are you crazy!?" They sat there, thinking up what to make her.

--------------------------------------------------------

Shin had been gone for awhile, and his training was coming along nicely. Time moved much differently in at The Heaven Temple, for him, training had gone on for about 16 months. He was about ready to return home. He just had one step left in his training, and he would finally be able to call himself a true "Falcon Warrior".

--------------------------------------------------------

Itsuki and Chinsei were best friends in the Academy, and they were on the same Genin team. A little before Chinsei's Chunin Exam, Itsuki decided to wow everyone with his secret. Most people knew, but Chinsei was.....well.....somewhat dense at the time. He was shocked. He felt uncomfortable for awhile, and lost touch with Itsuki. He had regretted it ever since, but for some reason, he could never go near Itsuki, out of fear of what Itsuki would say to him, or shame, over what he had done.

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Old 07-01-2009, 08:04 AM   #49
TheViolletteHeart
Special Jonin Candidate

Aiko and Gigen set foot in the Leaf the day of the Summer Festival. The first thing they heard was a scream. Fearing the worst, the duo hurried to the sound of the noise. They lied down on the roof of a house and looked down. Their eyes widened slightly as they saw Akemi jump up and down and glomp Chinsei. The psychic held a new kimono in her hands.

The love jutsu user let out a sigh of relief. "It was a cry of delight, not of fear."

"The way she was screaming, you would have thought he proposed or something."

Akemi ran inside the house. When she came back out, her hair was down and she was wearing the kimono. The piece of clothing was a slightly darker shade of lavender than her hair and had a wine-colored obi that matched her eyes. She held a matching fan in one hand. The woman grabbed Chinsei's hand and the two headed for the Summer Festival.

The Light nin followed close behind.

"They are so cute! I can even see their red thread," Aiko whispered.

Gigen gave her an inquiring look.

"You know, the red thread connecting soulmates from the old legend. If two people are soulmates and they've become really close, I can see their red thread."

The red thread is an asian legend. Some say the red thread ties the one you were destined to be with by your left pinkies, others say it is by ankles, but one thing is certain: the red thread can twist, tangle, stretch, etc., but it will never break or disappear. The first time I heard about the red thread was in a brilliantly written Hetalia fic.
Old 07-01-2009, 08:08 AM   #50
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nice, I like it, on a date, ttyl.

/Heil

Old 07-01-2009, 08:17 AM   #51
Chidori Shuriken
Drama Queen
First Jonin to be Banned
FOREVER

Chidori Shuriken is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Nice story, guys! Keep up the good work!
Chidori Shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 08:49 AM   #52
NaruSakufluff4ever
Special Jonin Candidate

lol chinsei should propose tho
Old 07-01-2009, 08:53 AM   #53
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Yea, but then Akemi might say she can't do the relationship anymore, and crush Chinsei more than he ever has been.

/Heil

Old 07-01-2009, 08:54 AM   #54
abby750
Genin Elite

abby750 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

nice story right??
abby750 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 09:00 AM   #55
NaruSakufluff4ever
Special Jonin Candidate

ooh that would be bad and sad...then its another 7 stages of denial, am i correct on the number?
Old 07-01-2009, 09:02 AM   #56
NaruSakufluff4ever
Special Jonin Candidate

but it says she saw their red thread meaning they are soul mates!!
Old 07-01-2009, 09:03 AM   #57
abby750
Genin Elite

abby750 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

wooow nice story but have so lot lyrics right? 青龍
abby750 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 10:26 AM   #58
TheViolletteHeart
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaruSakufluff4ever View Post
ooh that would be bad and sad...then its another 7 stages of denial, am i correct on the number?
((Seven stages of grief, yes. Denial is the second stage.))
Old 07-02-2009, 04:42 AM   #59
Sabra Kusabana
Veteran Chunin

I appologize in advance for the following post. It is long, and I may be about to make some of the fans of my couples really nervious. There have been a number of hanging points between my characters, and their relationships that are about to be tied up. I hope you enjoy.

Last edited by Sabra Kusabana; 07-02-2009 at 05:19 AM.
Old 07-02-2009, 04:43 AM   #60
Sabra Kusabana
Veteran Chunin

Zen waited on the steps that lead up to the twins' house. His white hair was loose and fell in a pearly sheet around his shoulders. His teal eyes kept shooting toward the house as he waited on his date. He tugged at the sleeve of the festival kimono his mother had made him. It was a deep sea blue with grey edging. He was nervious, he hadn't seen Gin in days, and only knew she was coming with him because of her sister.

The archer's features lit up as the door slid back and a blond stepped out. Her curls were piled on her head and golden ringlets of hair fell down from it like ribbons. Her silver eyes framed with delicately done baby blue makeup, and her lips dark and healthy from red lipstick. The boy almost didn't pull his look from her face to take in the dark blue kimono, much less the white flowers that decorated it.

Zen smiled to her as he extended a hand toward the girl. As Gin's fingers grazed his palm he pulled and took her into his arms. The teen kissed her with the ferver that a starving man might have at eating. He held her tight and caressed her neck with one hand as he kissed her. When he finally released her lips she looked up at him in surprise. "God, I've missed you..." He murmured, and she smiled softly to his words.

Gin ran her fingers thru his hair then hugged her date. "I'm sorry," she told him as his arms went around her back. "I'm so sorry..." He shushed her and laid a light kiss on her cheek. He whispered to her, "Never do that to me again." She shook her head against his shoulder, and the trendles of her hair tickled his face.

The man pulled back and bowed to her. "If my beautiful lady would allow me, I would be most happy to escort her to the festiviaties." Gin giggled at him and raised his head up, making his hair fall foward in a shimmering wave. "I wouldn't have it any other way." Zen took her hand from his chin and they went off to enjoy the busling night activities.

____

Kin sat at the twin's bedroom window and watched the two go. The blinds were just parted enough for her to watch them until they turned around the end of the walk. She sighed and looked around the room. There was makeup and hair accessories all over. She hadn't gotten over her arguement with Gin, but they'd put things aside for now. She started to clean up when she heard her mother calling. "Someone's here to see you!"

The blond came out of the room, not sure who it might be. She wasn't supposed to have a date. As she opened the door she blinked at the guest in front of her. "Gaki? What in the world are you doing here? And since when did you wear something that formfitting?"

Indeed the ex-hyuuga stood before her. His hand went to the back of his head as he looked shyly at her. "I see my aunt is just as pleased to see me as ever.,," he murmured. The girl waved her hand in front of her face and smiled. "Don't mind momma. You know she hasn't gotten along with anyone from your side of the family in years." The boy nodded as he glanced behind her, "Can I come in?"

Kin took her guest to her room. She threw some cloths out of the way as he stepped in. "It's a mess, I know," she said as she sat down on her bed. "Gin wanted to be perfect," she explained. Gaki found himself a place on the other bed that didn't have girl stuff all over it. "I saw them as I was headed here, she does look beautiful." He looked at her with a weak smile, "You could look just as stunning."

The blond glanced away from him, "I'm not so sure of that..." The boy's eyes narrowed at her. "You're damn near identical, don't say things like that." The sharpness of his tone made her break from her self image. "Just why are you here?" It was Gaki's turn to look away.

"I need to know something, or maybe understand would be a better way to phrase it." He rolled his eyes back toward her, biting the inside of his mouth as he waited for the girl to say something. "Well, what is it then?" She prompted, and the male nin took a deep breath. "I want to know what you girls find attractive in a guy." He said it in a rush like the words might burn his mouth if he didn't. A light blush was coloring his cheeks.

Kin blinked at him then put her head down in thought. "I'm not the best person to ask..." Gaki stood and she looked up at him. He seemed really nervious. "You've got to know, you're a girl! I just, I don't know what I should do." He ran an unsteady hand thru his hair. "Ever since I got this new outfit I've been seeing girls looking at me more, and even a few flirted with me..." He looked at Kin in a kind of desperation she could understand.

Despite her situation the girl said the first thing that came to mind. "Isn't that a good thing?" The teenage male turned to her with a shocked expression. "No! I mean yes! I mean... Dammit," he grabbed her shoulders. "None of them have been the one person I want," he swollowed. "I need to understand why some girls have started acting differently. I want her to look at me differently then she does now."

That did it, that made Kin understand the bigger problem here. She took Gaki's hands off her shoulders and stood up with him. She paced around him, and he followed her with his eyes. "I can only think of one thing about that outfit that's getting you such attention." She traced a hand across his chest. "It shows that you're actually built like a young man. That old baggy shirt and those awful pants you'd had just made you look like a kid." She explained as her fingers ran over the light rippling of the fabric on his stomach.

Gaki watched her hand like you might watch a snake, not sure to move away or stay perfectly still. The girl turned her attention to his face and then looked around it, it took a moment for him to realize it was his hair she was focusing on. Kin twisted to the side and scooped a brush from the bed then stood on tiptoe to comb at the mass of black. The man stood frozen in place as she did, eyeing her as she moved around him.

He felt her hand on his side and then a small weight there. He looked down to see she'd clipped a chain to two of his belt loops. "What are you doing?" The kunoichi didn't respond as she reached for a bottle on the dresser and he felt her spray him with something. "Could you get on your knees?" She questioned from behind him. "What?" The girl smacked his shoulder, "Just do it!"

Gaki decended as told and felt her hands in his hair again. "You want to impress her right? Make her look at you like someone she might want instead of always being the bratty kid that she likes to beat up?" He nodded to the question and felt her fingers curl in his hair to hold him still. "Yes," he answered. "Then trust me." Kin went to work on him more seriously then, she knew Sabra, and she knew that was who he meant when he was trying to talk about a girl. She'd realized years ago that he acted differently toward her then anyone else he was ever around.

The blond took several minutes fixing his look. He was plain when he stepped into the room, now as he stood under her evaluating gaze he looked like he meant to be striking. His hair wasn't just a mess of black fluff anymore, she'd made it stay in place and lay in feathery layers. It shined and moved just a little when his head did, which made it look something like a raven's wing in motion. She'd attached another chain, and made them hang around his side where then slid around and across his legs in a way that accented the shape of his thighs.

She'd even used a bit of makeup on him, he'd objected at first, but the dusting of darkness she'd put on his cheeks made him look older which brought out the features of his face more. She thought that the white of the shirt was too bright and had made him pull on a black jacket she'd borrowed from her father's room. The night was cool but he'd come without his vest, and the shirt she'd said needed something. The silver buttons on the jacket caught the light and went excellect with the chains he wore. As she made one last pass around him she smiled.

Kin turned him toward the long mirror on the wall and watched in amuzement as the young man actually reached out to touch it, his eyes wide. "You're amazing..." He whispered as he turned to her. "Now go get her tiger." The kunoichi said as she crossed her arms over her chest, proud of her work. Her eyes went wide as the boy suddenly drew her into a bear hug. "What can I do to thank you?" He asked as he let go and held her at arms reach. Kin smiled boldly to him. "You can go out there and show off. Even if Sabra doesn't react like I think she will, you'll be catching enough attention that you might just make her jelious enough to do something about it." Her words encouraged him, alot.

____

As she stood on the porch watching the young man hurry out she shook her head. "It's taken him long enough to finally make a move like this." The words drew her attention up to the roof of her house. Sasoku grinned down at her. "So are you going to spend all night making other people beautiful, or are you ganna go out to see the fireworks with me?" He asked as he lept down in front of her.

His big water blue eyes watched her as a wave of responces washed over her face. He grabbed her hand as her mouth moved, not sure how to respond. The boy spun her around and extended his hand toward the walkway. "Come on, the night deserves a beauty like your's to brighten it up even more." He told her as the wind blew his red locks about. The ginger hadn't done anything special with his appearence, he figured that was okay, a clean forest green shirt and nice black jeans was about as dressy as he ever got anyway.

Kin finally came to a responce. "I can't possibly go out there like this!" She told him as she moved her hand across her front. The boy looked her over. "Let's see, sandles check, knee length pink pletted skirt check, peasent cut tan top check, apple scrunchy check." He reached up and rubbed a makeup smudge off her cheek. "Beautiful girl check. I think you're good."

Golden eyes blinked once at him slow and considering. "This is the part where I sweep you down the way and take you to a wonderful fun filled night." Sasoku grinned at her as he said that, and she smiled as she opened her eyes and took his hand. "I guess it is." The two of them walked out into the night. Kin had never looked quite so confident before.

____

His breath came heavy as he sprinted down the streets, he came to a hault in front of the Kusabana house. His black shoes made a slight sound as he stepped up on the deck. As his hand went for the door Gaki had to pull back. He bowed politely as his teacher and the lady of the house appeared. Gaki smiled to them both. "You look beautiful Miss Kusabana." He said as he looked to Kisa, she blushed at the teen as she laid a thoughtful hand on her swollen stomach. "You flatter me," she said as she hugged Tanshi's arm with her other hand.

His teacher nodded to the boy, he didn't look nearly as tired as when last Gaki had seen him. His red hair was combed and braided tightly down his back, standing out against the very simple green patterned kimono. He looked happy as he stood there with Kisa. She looked embarassed, but pretty in an altered violet and champaign colored kimono, with an elegant deep burgandy sash that went around her tummy to try and hide some of her pregnancy weight.

Gaki grinned as he saw Sabra's nanny pop out from the side of the door to slid a flower into Kisa's loosely styled rosy hair, and adjust the pins that held it back from her face. The older woman glanced to him and vanished back into the house. The couple stepped on past him with a polite goodbye, and he wondered if he'd get to leave here looking that happy. Even as embarassed as the woman was, she seemed comfortable with his teacher, and he knew they'd have a pleasant evening.

Now he stood there, just a step outside the door, stilling himself for this test of his will. Did he have the nerve to do this? As he made a move to take that step forward he heard a chittering at his feet and looked down. Kuro was there, sniffing at his leg like he didn't recognize the young man. The pet looked up at him and blinked those shiny dark eyes at him, then turned and ran into the house.

As Gaki raised his head to follow the beast he didn't find floor where his eyes went, rather he was staring at woven reed sandles with thin white socks hugging the feet in them. The teen gulped a quick breath as he continued to bring his eyes up. The edge of a dark turquise fitted dress with a beautiful brown and green forestlike limb pattern came next as he moved up past the knee. A dark brown belt wrapped around her middle. He felt a light blush as he passed over the chest area. It was cut rather low, or maybe he was just that nervious. He paused at the collar bone as he steadied himself.

Finally he flicked his eyes and head up the rest of the way. "Sabra..." Her mint green eyes stood out with the colors of the dress, and her hair was framing her face in a beautiful fall of cherry colored waves. The rest of her hair was pulled back and fell in a fluffly cape across her back. He could see the edges of the accessory that held it in such a way, but didn't know what the term was for it. The girl looked at him with questioning eyes as she took a few steps closer. "Gaki?"

The boy glanced behind him toward town, no one was there to meet her. He whipped his head back around, and said a prayer. "Would you like to go with me to the festival?" The young man watched as one delicate pink brow went up and a hand came to rest at her hip, her bark colored triple bracelets jingled as they followed the motion. "Why would I do that?" He noticed she wasn't looking at his face as she said it. Her eyes were all over him, taking in the image like she had never seen him before.

Gaki felt like an insect as she stared at him, or maybe more like a mouse before a cat that might just eat him. "Sabra, you know how I..." She raised a hand to him, which stopped his words dead. Her gaze was dark and very calculated as she studied him a second. "I know how you think you feel." She said as she stalked toward him. She stood now within touching distance with a harsh look.

"I've still no idea why you think I'm so impressive, but you need to get over it." She said, eyes scrolling over his face to rest on the darkened mark of his family on his forehead. Then they shot back down to meet him. "I'm no intention of being with anyone right now, Hyuuga, and I'm not the kind of girl to get all excited about how hot you might be."

Gaki felt like the life was being strangled out of him, he didn't even catch her backhanded compliment as his eyes went down to stare anywhere but at her face. He ground his teeth and felt his hands clench on their own. Why was she so mad at him? He didn't have any idea. Had he been wrong to go to Kin and try to make himself look good for her? Had he done something he wasn't aware of? He paniced inside and finally looked up to meet her heated eyes.

"What have I done?" The breathy way the words came out he wasn't even sure he'd spoken them. He watched a look go thru her eyes as they moved. "That." The one word didn't make sense for an answer and he acted on reflex. His hands wrapped around her elbows and he searched her face despertly. "Explain to me, please explain." He swollowed, dammit, he felt the warm feeling in his eyes that ment he might cry if he didn't get a hold of himself.

Sabra didn't move as the boy tried to hold himself together in front of her. "You're weak. You've always been weak, for me." She broke his hold on her and twisted away to stand out of reach. "Look at yourself. You're falling apart. You've gone out of your way to be whatever you thought would get you closer to me." Her words rung in his head. That didn't compute, he thought girls wanted guys to do stuff like that.

Flusteration got the better of her as the girl flung her arms thru the air. "You have never been yourself around me, not in years. You're not even sure of who you are, and I know it. You can't even fight back or so much as get angry at me when I nearly slice you open in practice." Her voice was getting higher as she almost yelled at him. He knew that reaction, and it shook some of his panic away, she was scared of something.

He let his eyes close a second and an image plastered itself in his head. She'd looked scared days ago after their fight when Kobe had said she could have done so much damage to him had she missed her target. He remembered the way she'd held her mouth like the very thought of really hurting him made her sick. When he opened his eyes his panic was gone and he moved with confidence.

He grabbed her flying hands pulling them to the side. He grabbed her by the back of her head with his free hand and made her look at him. "You're afraid of what you might do to me if I'm weak." He saw her reaction and read it right. The way she eyes went wide and her throat moved as she tried to look away. He let himself laugh, the kind of laugh you make when you've just been completely relieved.

He pressed his forehead to hers and let his eyes close as he released her hands and wrapped his arm around her. He held her body close to his and let the other hand slid down her back. He felt the wet streak that went down his cheek, it was alright, he could let himself shed a few tears for this. He finally looked at her again, from that close not as single detail was missed about those eyes. She was scared, timid like an animal, and he felt her tenseness. He'd seen thru her attempt to push him away, now she was resisting the urge to run.

His hand slid up her back and into her hair, cupping the back of her head again, and he kissed her. Gentle and with feeling. The girl hesitated, then relaxed, then returned it, slow and unsure. He drew back to see her stare at him in a kind of wonder. He kissed her again, this time with more passion, and she returned with more confidence.

They stood there, making up, and really getting together for the first time. He broke the second kiss and hugged her to him, burying his face in her hair. Cinnamon and the scent of fresh melons together, he'd remember that smell for the rest of his life. "I'm not sure I can do this..." She whispered to him. "You don't have to do anything. I've loved you for years." He felt her shiver in his arms, was that the wrong thing to say? "I'm not worth it," she murmured. "No, you're worth more then I could ever give," he didn't miss a beat as he responded.

Down the hall hidden in the dark Sheu stood watching them. A smile on her face, her brave little girl turned timid by a boy. She'd been waiting a long time for that. Furry bodies rubbed her legs as they watched the couple as well. The ferret family knew not to go to their master right now. The older woman watched as the young couple finally released each other, and she almost laughed as Gaki had to tug on her hand to make Sabra follow him out. As they went into the hush of the night the old woman went into the room for the new child that would be born.

Sheu stroked the edge of the crib and wondered to herself how many years she'd have to wait to see it's first love bloom. The nanny looked down with a smile as Kuro tried to climb the side of the baby bed. "That's not for you, you spoiled little animal." The creature looked up at her disappointed, and she shook her head. "Come on all of you, I'll get your dinner." She grinned as the pets all dashed away toward the kitchen, happy as could be at her simple offering. The woman looked one last time at the crib. "Hope it's big enough," she said as she left the room.

Last edited by Sabra Kusabana; 07-02-2009 at 05:12 AM.