Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 10-20-2010, 03:45 PM   #1
Ruisu-kun
Genin Elite

Ruisu-kun is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default My 100% Thread ^_^ I got everything but Titles.

The Story is 100%, I got every achievement but the Titles. I show the Ninja Cards in here, and everything how its 100%.

In the Vid I get the No2 Ninja Card.
P:S If you want to ask anything about Titles or Cards anything Really. I'll answer them for ya. Now I just need to get the Rest of the titles.

Last edited by Ruisu-kun; 10-20-2010 at 03:48 PM.
Ruisu-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 06:48 PM   #2
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: My 100% Thread ^_^ I got everything but Titles.

How long did it take you to get all those achievements?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Hidden Ninja45 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 10:26 PM   #3
Ruisu-kun
Genin Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidden Ninja45 View Post
How long did it take you to get all those achievements?
13 hours for the Story and 14 hours for the Side events and everything else.
Old 10-21-2010, 02:20 AM   #4
Razeth
Freshmen Academy Student

Razeth is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruisu-kun View Post
13 hours for the Story and 14 hours for the Side events and everything else.
How did you get the 'play for 30 hours' achievement in 27 hours? XD

And if you haven't got the titles then you're 2 achievements short, you should call this the 96% Thread =P
Razeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 02:18 PM   #5
Ruisu-kun
Genin Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razeth View Post
How did you get the 'play for 30 hours' achievement in 27 hours? XD

And if you haven't got the titles then you're 2 achievements short, you should call this the 96% Thread =P
I got it last night thank you ^_^ It was very boring leaving my 360 on for 3 hours. But i ate dinner and started doing some of the story battles again for the titles. But yea i got my ach, now working on the Titles. Which should be done in 1-3 days.
Old 10-21-2010, 02:40 PM   #6
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Takes too much time.

I'd rather spread it out over weeks so I have something to do. But my shipment has to come in. >_>
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 02:59 PM   #7
Ruisu-kun
Genin Elite

I just want to hurry up and get every achievement before I get Black Ops.
Old 10-21-2010, 03:04 PM   #8
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I just want to hurry up and get every achievement before I get Black Ops.

Ehh, rushing through a game isn't fun. That's why in Naruto games (And other games as well.) I coast through the game on easy mode, then I complete it by every difficulty. You really get the full effect of the game that way.

Also, it's good to experience the story before getting into the game, so I like to play on easy the first time.
Old 10-21-2010, 03:11 PM   #9
Ruisu-kun
Genin Elite

I just played Super Hard through Story. I dont know if the difficulty is for the story tho.
Old 10-21-2010, 03:12 PM   #10
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I just played Super Hard through Story. I dont know if the difficulty is for the story tho.

I'd guess that it's not. Probably for when you free battle.
Old 10-21-2010, 03:21 PM   #11
Oraito
Veteran Chunin

Oraito is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
It was very boring leaving my 360 on for 3 hours.
Wow...
If you actually did that...

lol

PSN ID: Oraitou

Updated Oct 03

Oraito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 06:18 PM   #12
Ruisu-kun
Genin Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oraito View Post
Wow...
If you actually did that...

lol
its called making dinner then eating it and getting my clothes ready for work n college kk
Old 10-21-2010, 07:41 PM   #13
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Okay, I am only missing one item in total to make up the 48th item in the items shop, which is Viper Fang, where can I find a Viper Fang?

~
~

Hidan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 07:43 PM   #14
Razeth
Freshmen Academy Student

Razeth is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidan View Post
Okay, I am only missing one item in total to make up the 48th item in the items shop, which is Viper Fang, where can I find a Viper Fang?
Bonus Objective on Killer Bee Awakened Mode.
Razeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 07:46 PM   #15
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Okay thanks

~
~

Hidan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 08:34 PM   #16
Ruisu-kun
Genin Elite

just need 5 more titles n the 30 matches with every player n thats gonna take a bit lol
Old 10-22-2010, 07:18 PM   #17
QCSPY
Banned

QCSPY is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

hey do you have a link for a title list and how to obtain them? thanks
QCSPY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 10:59 PM   #18
Ruisu-kun
Genin Elite

^ Yea its in my other thread
Old 10-22-2010, 11:00 PM   #19
Ruisu-kun
Genin Elite

http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=79396
Old 10-23-2010, 08:40 PM   #20
albertobankai
Genin

albertobankai is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to albertobankai

but how

clash of rev3-1033-1369-7582

PSN: Albertobankai12

feel free to add me
albertobankai is offline   Reply With Quote