Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Omniverse

Omniverse Anything goes in this forum. Any multiverse, any singleverse, any fight. Just know in advance that Kakashi can't beat Superman.

Old 10-18-2010, 04:34 AM   #1
Phoenix Wright
Attorney at Lawl

Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Phoenix Wright
Default Rikudou Sennin vs Nappa

Yes hype and powerscaling for both sides is allowed, Rikudou gets all of Nagato's techniques whether you think he has them or not.

Go.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Phoenix Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 05:29 AM   #2
EVIL
Academy Graduate

EVIL is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Rikudou Sennin vs Nappa

gorilla form of the sayan -----gg
EVIL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 05:34 AM   #3
Lord Jiraiya
Chunin Exam Participant

Lord Jiraiya has completed a tough C-rank mission!Lord Jiraiya has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Moon CT gg
Lord Jiraiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 07:08 AM   #4
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Roshi and Picollo are both moon busters. Nappa > Roshi and Picollo in every possible way.

Therefore, Nappa > the moon and Nappa > Rikudo Sennin.
Nyruss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 08:09 AM   #5
Phoenix Wright
Attorney at Lawl

Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Inconsistent and plot but either way by hype and powerscaling Rikudou easily wins. Rikudou absorbs any attack Nappa uses and/or reflects them, as well as physical attacks. Not to mention even if the moon busting were true what I said still stands and by hype and powerscaling Rikudou>Nappa easily.

Typical, expected response, anyway.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-18-2010, 08:21 AM   #6
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

But hype is allowed, so what was inconsistent and plot is now legitimate.

And even with hype, there's no way of knowing whether the RS is capable of using Ghost Pain's tech to absorb moon+ levels of power.

I don't know how you expect him to absorb physical attacks.

And then there's the matter of speed...Nappa is massively hypersonic. Even with hype and powerscaling, the RS would only barely touch hypersonic.

Last edited by Nyruss; 10-18-2010 at 08:27 AM.
Nyruss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 08:44 AM   #7
Phoenix Wright
Attorney at Lawl

Yeah but by powerscaling Rikudou is hundreds of times better than Nagato in every single way. He should be able to absorb moon level attacks if you look at Pain's CT then compare it with Rikudou's.

Well for absorbing physical attacks I meant reflecting them.

Well I don't remember what Pain was considered but like I said by hype/powerscaling Rikudou is hundreds of times better, so speed is up to you since I'm sure you know, but if Nappa is faster I don't think it's by much.
Old 10-18-2010, 09:36 AM   #8
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate

cnorwood saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

rohsi's moonbusting is inconsistent, piccolos isnt
1st chapter in part 2 destroyed the moon casually, rikodu created the moon, nappa is over 10x stronger than first chapter piccolo. raditz piccolo would solo the hst, nappa was blitzing one who had over 3x the powerlevel, please do the math. even with hype, rikudou isnt even past the first chapter in part 2

Last edited by cnorwood; 10-18-2010 at 10:36 AM.
cnorwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 01:12 PM   #9
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Rikudou creates the Moon, Nappa goes into Ape form, then blasts Rikoudo's head off
J-Sun Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 09:04 PM   #10
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Sun Tasogare View Post
Rikudou creates the Moon, Nappa goes into Ape form, then blasts Rikoudo's head off

Wait, so then what was the point of him making the moon?

I like videos,
I like making videos,

Me and my friends are funny,
we make funny videos.

See where I'm going?

Akatsuki X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 09:06 PM   #11
lolohwd
Special Jonin Candidate

lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

rikudo takes nappas soul as hes charging to break the moon hes currently on
lolohwd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 10:01 PM   #12
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

If we count DBZ filler, Nappa is a planet buster. Him and Veggie Tales destroyed that one alien planet on the way to earth.

Roshi was able to destroy the moon back with a power level of around 200. Nappa's got a power level closer to 5000.

Nappa rapes.

And if we wanna get technical, all feats and moves are allowed so Nappa goes Oozaru and increases his PL tenfold.
TheBlackChidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 12:14 AM   #13
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolohwd View Post
rikudo takes nappas soul as hes charging to break the moon hes currently on
lol you never read dragonball huh. if early part 2 piccolo didnt have to charge to moon bust, why would nappa who has over 10x raditz piccolo's powerlevel
Old 10-19-2010, 04:23 AM   #14
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akatsuki X View Post

Wait, so then what was the point of him making the moon?
What Moon?
Old 10-19-2010, 06:49 AM   #15
Phoenix Wright
Attorney at Lawl

What are his durability feats?
It doesn't matter if he's able to bust a moon if he can't tank one.

Like I said Rikudou absorbs any of his attacks or reflects them.

Or in that case he can suck out his soul.
Old 10-19-2010, 08:51 AM   #16
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Wright View Post

raditz saga piccolo casually busted the moon, piccolo charged a blast and it hit raditz and he compared it to a dust display. nappa curbstomped 5 people around raditz level, and most of them were 1 shotted, rikudo wont absorb or reflect a moon or country buster, thats a no limits fallacy, and he will never suck his soul out because he is over 40-50x faster than raikage

Last edited by cnorwood; 10-19-2010 at 08:57 AM.
Old 10-19-2010, 12:04 PM   #17
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Sun Tasogare View Post
What Moon?
The useless one you said that Rikodou makes.

I like videos,
I like making videos,

Me and my friends are funny,
we make funny videos.

See where I'm going?

Akatsuki X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 01:30 PM   #18
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Wright View Post

CT takes a small bit of prep, especially for one as big as a moon, and Nappa can destroy it or fly far away before it's finished, or simply use his town busting attack to make the whole area explode
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akatsuki X View Post
The useless one you said that Rikodou makes.
Nappa will destroy its existence, and it will be as if it never happened so there is no moon
Old 10-19-2010, 01:52 PM   #19
cnorwood
Special Jonin Candidate

lets put it like this, "no naruto character can even match up to early part 2 dragonball, even the kyubi and hachibis strongest blasts are only equal to raditz's most casual blasts, if raditz was bloodlusted in the hst he would solo it and not even break a sweat, he is much faster, stronger, more durable, has more destructive power than anyone in the hst, now i was talking about raditz who is fodder to nappa, so just do the math"
Old 10-19-2010, 02:21 PM   #20
EVIL
Academy Graduate

EVIL is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i can believe that we arguing about it

nappa rapes

all feats of nappa is >>>>>>>> than rs feats

that is why in the grounds we use feats , because if their is hype , we will just see ppl say ( he can do and he can do and bla bla bla )
EVIL is offline   Reply With Quote