Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Forum Games

Forum Games Here users can play their own made-up games -- word games, simple RPG, etc.

Old 07-07-2012, 05:19 AM   #1061
Miss Shunya
Special Jonin Candidate

Miss Shunya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Miss Shunya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Miss Shunya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Miss Shunya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Miss Shunya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Miss Shunya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Miss Shunya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Miss Shunya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Miss Shunya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Miss Shunya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Who do you dislike the most out of the two characters above you and why?

I like them both

Ebisu or Jiraiya
Miss Shunya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 05:23 AM   #1062
TheBraveShinobi
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Who do you dislike the most out of the two characters above you and why?

Ebisu, obviously. I think he's just pathetic and not to mention how useless he is.

Nagato or Yahiko

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I'm not trying to hide anything. it's just that I don't want to see."
-Leo Baskerville.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
TheBraveShinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 05:25 AM   #1063
Neve
Chunin Exam Participant

Neve is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Neve is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Neve is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Neve is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

i like them both

kakashi or guy
Neve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 05:26 AM   #1064
Miss Shunya
Special Jonin Candidate

Miss Shunya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Miss Shunya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Miss Shunya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Miss Shunya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Miss Shunya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Miss Shunya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Miss Shunya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Miss Shunya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Miss Shunya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Miss Shunya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

I like them both

Fu or Aoba
Old 07-07-2012, 05:28 AM   #1065
TheBraveShinobi
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.TheBraveShinobi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Aoba, no reason really.

Yamato or Ao

-Leo Baskerville.

Old 07-07-2012, 05:30 AM   #1066
Miss Shunya
Special Jonin Candidate

yamato, hes cool

naruto or kiba
Old 07-07-2012, 05:32 AM   #1067
TheBraveShinobi
Special Jonin Candidate

^ Yea, but this is a 'who do you dislike the most' not who do you like thread.

Naruto, because obviously, he's annoying and irritating.

Sakura or Hinata

-Leo Baskerville.

Old 07-07-2012, 05:42 AM   #1068
Miss Shunya
Special Jonin Candidate

I hate both

Ibiki or Asuma
Old 07-07-2012, 05:45 AM   #1069
TheBraveShinobi
Special Jonin Candidate

^ ._.

Ibiki, because I like Asuma more.

Tsunade or Shizune

-Leo Baskerville.

Old 07-07-2012, 06:02 AM   #1070
Miss Shunya
Special Jonin Candidate

Tsunade she's fun

gaara or naruto
Old 07-08-2012, 05:05 PM   #1071
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Neither!

Onoki or A?
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 07:05 PM   #1072
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

A.

Sai or Sakura?
BoxHead is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 11:41 PM   #1073
Warrior3
Special Jonin Candidate

Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Both!

Darui or Karui
Warrior3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 02:41 AM   #1074
TheBraveShinobi
Special Jonin Candidate

Darui, no real reason.

Ino or Hinata

-Leo Baskerville.

Old 07-09-2012, 04:56 AM   #1075
Warrior3
Special Jonin Candidate

Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Hinata, she really started to annoy me with her endless "Naruto-kun."

Sasuke or Shino
Old 07-10-2012, 07:37 PM   #1076
Miss Shunya
Special Jonin Candidate

I like both

Gaara or Aoba
Old 07-10-2012, 09:58 PM   #1077
Warrior3
Special Jonin Candidate

Gaara lol

Hidan or Choji
Old 07-10-2012, 10:04 PM   #1078
Pandoraswrath
Chunin Exam Participant

Location: Somewhere... Why you wanna know, you following me? ;3
Pandoraswrath saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Hidan because Choji's pretty cool =P

Link, I love you! Forever and ever, be my brave hero too! <3
Pandoraswrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 03:44 AM   #1079
Miss Shunya
Special Jonin Candidate

No names

Itachi or Kakashi
---♥♥---♥♥---
---♥♥---♥♥---
----♥♥-♥♥----
-----♥♥♥-----
----♥♥-♥♥----
---♥♥---♥♥---
--♥♥-----♥♥--
Old 07-11-2012, 05:59 AM   #1080
TheBraveShinobi
Special Jonin Candidate

Kakashi. Itachi just can't be hated.

Haku or Kimimaro

-Leo Baskerville.