Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 10-18-2010, 02:33 AM   #1
Phoenix Wright
Attorney at Lawl

Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Phoenix Wright
Default How good are you..

in the sack? Nah, but really lololol:

S1, S2, doesn't matter. So how good are you guys? Do you consider yourself pros?
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Phoenix Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 05:33 AM   #2
Scissor_Serenade
Freshmen Academy Student

Scissor_Serenade is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: How good are you..

I was good at S1, but with the online spamming of S2 I can't buy a win. I'm 5-34 :'(
Scissor_Serenade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 07:23 AM   #3
KarasuKumo
Special Jonin Candidate

KarasuKumo is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I'm not too bad, not the best but I'm strategic . The people online on Storm 2 with 2000+ Battle Points just spammed the hell out of their jutsu. I object to that! XD I stand at 8 wins and 3 losses so it's all good
Old 10-19-2010, 08:09 AM   #4
Arty
Apprentice Genin

Arty has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

i dont know if its good but i stand at 56 wins - 16 losses

Itachi Uchiha -

"Foolish little brother, if you wish to kill me, hate me, detest me, and survive in an unsightly way. Foster your hatred. Run, run and cling to your wretched life. And one day, when you have the same eyes I do, come before me."

Itachi's last words

"Forgive me Sasuke... ...It ends with this"

Arty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 09:31 AM   #5
Scissor_Serenade
Freshmen Academy Student

Scissor_Serenade is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I just don't understand how people can take pride in spamming wins. I just want the trophy for 10 wins and the titles for 20-50 wins so I can platinum the game now. I t has really turned me off playing it online
Scissor_Serenade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 11:19 AM   #6
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Post Re: How good are you..

I'm pretty good, but the last part from Pain's fight was really tough...the CPU was tough. He substituted a lot, and he back dashed whenever I tried to get close to him. I beat him with around 24-29% health though, so I consider myself fairly good.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pervy Sage's last battle:

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Those who break the rules are scum, true

but

ninja who don't help their friends are even worse!

- Ultra Super Mega Giga Hug

Parak111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 11:30 AM   #7
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Im the best lolwut!?! no not really im alright

Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 06:43 PM   #8
XxDeadShadowsxX
Ninja Academy Student

XxDeadShadowsxX is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

11 wins and 8 loses
Pretty good i think!
XxDeadShadowsxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 08:11 PM   #9
narulvr
Genin Elite

narulvr saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

im pretty good fighting the cpu on very hard but i haven't played online yet bcuz im afraid of spammers, how can they feel good about themselves cheating there way to the top?
Old 10-20-2010, 07:32 AM   #10
Arty
Apprentice Genin

Arty has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

first what do you call a spammer and 2nd spammers are easy to fight ,i fight people that spam rasengan and chidori and deidara,i dont get worried at all

Itachi Uchiha -

"Foolish little brother, if you wish to kill me, hate me, detest me, and survive in an unsightly way. Foster your hatred. Run, run and cling to your wretched life. And one day, when you have the same eyes I do, come before me."

Itachi's last words

"Forgive me Sasuke... ...It ends with this"

Arty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 07:48 PM   #11
KesshiStorm2
Apprentice Genin

KesshiStorm2 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I played Storm1 and just got Storm2 and have all the characters and beat the story. I'd consider myself pretty ok. I still haven't gotten the hang of using substitution jutsu and sometimes I keep falling for the same tricks like sometimes I just keep spamming my ultimate jutsu and my opponent keeps blocking then they follow up with their regular jutsu, also I don't effectively use my ninja tools, I usually just spam them at the very beggining.
KesshiStorm2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 07:51 PM   #12
kamui
Veteran Chunin

kamui saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Average at best..........

For those who submit to my power, shall have everlasting life

kamui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 09:14 PM   #13
Frost ninja
debates with determination

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

King of kank
Old 11-07-2010, 01:09 AM   #14
coolm3
Genin

coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Skype™ to coolm3

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarasuKumo View Post
I'm not too bad, not the best but I'm strategic . The people online on Storm 2 with 2000+ Battle Points just spammed the hell out of their jutsu. I object to that! XD I stand at 8 wins and 3 losses so it's all good
Your statement is not true . I have hmm.. what was it but its in the 80-90 thousands and I just played ranks higher than me.. spammed maybe a few matches ^_^ but not everyone that has a lot of bp spammed their way to there.
The country? The skies? You can have them. I'm busy just protecting what's right in front of me. I don't know what'll happen to me in the future, but if something has fallen at my feet, then the least I can do is pick it up.

A newspaper is a device for making the ignorant more ignorant and the crazy crazier.

You rep me I rep you
coolm3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 01:51 AM   #15
B-Rabbit
Apprentice Genin

B-Rabbit is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

good, in S1 and good in S2 but not so good in S3 )':

My awsome BFF: Princezzhinata
B-Rabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 01:59 AM   #16
coolm3
Genin

coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Rabbit View Post
good, in S1 and good in S2 but not so good in S3 )':
No such thing as s3 .
The country? The skies? You can have them. I'm busy just protecting what's right in front of me. I don't know what'll happen to me in the future, but if something has fallen at my feet, then the least I can do is pick it up.

A newspaper is a device for making the ignorant more ignorant and the crazy crazier.

You rep me I rep you
Old 11-07-2010, 02:46 AM   #17
TYF
Freshmen Academy Student

TYF is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I consider myself a pro

Deidara and sasuke kirin spammers have nightmares with minato and naruto(rasenshuriken)

Im Strategic and if they spam i spam too thats it

Wins:102
Losses:55
TYF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 06:38 AM   #18
coolm3
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by TYF View Post
I consider myself a pro

Deidara and sasuke kirin spammers have nightmares with minato and naruto(rasenshuriken)

Im Strategic and if they spam i spam too thats it

Wins:102
Losses:55
What system. I'm always up for a good match.

You rep me I rep you