Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 10-25-2010, 10:50 AM   #101
TYF
Freshmen Academy Student

TYF is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 How to Unlock Guide (work in progress)

only 1 trophy and i will get platinum

im from EU so, no.
TYF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 11:03 AM   #102
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain
Default Re: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 How to Unlock Guide (work in progress)

lol I got a platinum yesterday and I'm from NA.

add me and see
PSN:Konanjiraiya

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sagepain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 11:27 AM   #103
TYF
Freshmen Academy Student

i will add you when i can

more 45 or 44 titles and...i HAVE PLATINUM! YEAH! LOL

and lets do some matchs
Old 10-26-2010, 10:51 AM   #104
VirtualAlex
Genin Elite

VirtualAlex saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via AIM to VirtualAlex

I'm sorry if this question is stupid. But I haven't experimented with story mode much. If I already beat the main game, can I go back and beat Kakuzu with S rank still? Can you please tell me how I access that boss battle again?

How do you get the Tentacle sub? It says "Finish Fragment?"
VirtualAlex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 12:06 PM   #105
Sagepain

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

yes you can redo EVERY SINGLE MAIN FIGHT(including boss fights)
when you beat the game just go to the hokages room and talk to the ninja to the left of Tsunade.

To get the tentacle sub, you gotta do the fragment, which is an extra story AFTER you beat ALL of the cursed dolls.
You can check the locations of the cursed dolls by going on the event,quest menu,I don't know what its called lol.
and check the doll your missing, it'll tell its location.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-26-2010, 03:50 PM   #106
VirtualAlex
Genin Elite

VirtualAlex saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via AIM to VirtualAlex

Thank you ^_^
VirtualAlex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 04:18 PM   #107
shadow-of-kabuto
Chunin Exam Participant

shadow-of-kabuto has completed a tough C-rank mission!shadow-of-kabuto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I find it annoying that I have to lose ON PURPOSE 20 times to get those two titles online...That sucks so bad...

Storm 3 Mains:
Yugito
Kabuto
Darui
shadow-of-kabuto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 04:19 PM   #108
Sagepain

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by VirtualAlex View Post
Thank you ^_^
your welcome

Old 10-26-2010, 04:54 PM   #109
Gamae
Genin

Gamae is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

So guys...
I have a problem. I can't get the "All secret factors" achievement but I'm pretty sure I have seen all of them. This is so frustrating...
So here's a list of the factors. I've seen 'em.

Kakashi battle - Team 7 memories
Deidara/Kazekage - Gaara talking
Sakura/Sasori - Sakura talking
Orochimaru/4TL - inside Naruto, Kyuubi moment
Naruto/Sasuke - Final Valley moment
Kakuzu/Naruto - Kakashi training with Naruto
Sasuke/Itachi - Sasuke and Itachi moments
Jiraiya/Pain - Nagato memories
Naruto/Pain - Jiraiya with Naruto, rasengan moment

No achievement, what's the deal here? Anyone happens to have the same problem? PS. It's UNS2 on Xbox 360
Gamae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 06:43 PM   #110
L_Lawliet
Chunin

L_Lawliet is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamae View Post
So guys...
I have a problem. I can't get the "All secret factors" achievement but I'm pretty sure I have seen all of them. This is so frustrating...
So here's a list of the factors. I've seen 'em.

Kakashi battle - Team 7 memories
Deidara/Kazekage - Gaara talking
Sakura/Sasori - Sakura talking
Orochimaru/4TL - inside Naruto, Kyuubi moment
Naruto/Sasuke - Final Valley moment
Kakuzu/Naruto - Kakashi training with Naruto
Sasuke/Itachi - Sasuke and Itachi moments
Jiraiya/Pain - Nagato memories
Naruto/Pain - Jiraiya with Naruto, rasengan moment

No achievement, what's the deal here? Anyone happens to have the same problem? PS. It's UNS2 on Xbox 360
Just restart your game, as in turn the system off then back on. Try playing a match online or getting a title and the achievement should pop out. I had the same problem with the 30 hour trophy.

Help me on Legend of Korra's
!
L_Lawliet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 05:44 AM   #111
Gamae
Genin

Gamae is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by L_Lawliet View Post
Just restart your game, as in turn the system off then back on. Try playing a match online or getting a title and the achievement should pop out. I had the same problem with the 30 hour trophy.
Big thanks to you, I will try that!
Edit: Got the achievement, everything's okay now

Last edited by Gamae; 10-27-2010 at 08:56 AM.
Gamae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 11:46 AM   #112
z3r0uch1h4
Ninja Academy Student

z3r0uch1h4 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I have not figured out how to get the leaf ninjas other support types like I only have balanced for sakura and thats what she started with how do I unlock attack and defense??
z3r0uch1h4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 12:10 PM   #113
L_Lawliet
Chunin

L_Lawliet is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by z3r0uch1h4 View Post
I have not figured out how to get the leaf ninjas other support types like I only have balanced for sakura and thats what she started with how do I unlock attack and defense??
Complete the friendship events in Story Mode by getting each characters' heart meter up to maximum. To do this you need to do missions that will allow you to start receiving mail from each character or you can give them a ninja handbook for guys or flowers to girls.

Help me on Legend of Korra's
!
L_Lawliet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 12:16 PM   #114
deidara#1
Pun-isher

deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Does anyone know where I can find a list of the online ranks and how much I need for each rank?
deidara#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 12:33 PM   #115
Pain_man_who_became_god
Chunin

Pain_man_who_became_god is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

hey can i see the ending again. been wonderin for like a week now. i just wanna see the ending. had to miss it the first time

Legend has it that Uchiha Madara was bested by Hashirama Senju...but is the legend true?

^^^^
( *))))
--|----
/ & \
| & |

PSN; krustybumm

Pain_man_who_became_god is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 02:17 PM   #116
Sagepain

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara#1 View Post
Does anyone know where I can find a list of the online ranks and how much I need for each rank?
you can check the leaderboards, there should always be someone with the rank, and that just got it, thats what i do.

If they have like 244,000 BP and there a legendary ninja then,the next player should have like 245,000 BP and his rank should be kazekage.

That way you can see how many BP you need for every Online rank.

BTW I think for hero rank you need around 980,000 BP or so.

Hope that helped

Old 10-27-2010, 11:19 PM   #117
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosInuYasha View Post
You could start your character list with all the characters you get at the start: Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke, Kakashi, Lee, TenTen, Neji, Asuma, Choji, Shikamaru, Ino, Hinata, Kiba, Shino. I THINK that's all of them but not sure......
You forgot Gaara, Tamari and Kankuro

Make your getaway, make your getaway
Break free from a fate that is far too sad
Rasen_Chidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 12:35 PM   #118
TYF
Freshmen Academy Student

gaara temari and kankuro doesnt have them from the start
Old 10-28-2010, 12:46 PM   #119
Sagepain

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by TYF View Post
gaara temari and kankuro doesnt have them from the start
The game DOES start with Temari,kankuro, and gaara.

It starts with all the characters that the Gamescon demo had.

Old 10-28-2010, 01:49 PM   #120
Mikahel
Special Jonin Candidate

Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Has anybody completed the Taka Sasuke vs 8tails Killer Bee on S rank, it is so damn hard. Does anyone know to get an S rank on that mission because I'm only capable of getting a B rank.
Mikahel is offline   Reply With Quote