Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 10-14-2010, 07:29 AM   #1
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl
Default i thought of something big

okay lately for me ive been bored and dreaming of my favorite naruto couple but when i think i dream big...... and not only my favorite couple but my favorite characters. when i read the manga from last week i thought, oh cool tobi looks better and that deidara was back alive barely yet not.... you know what i mean anyway..... but chapter 511 made me think with tobi and his new mask...... i know most of you cried when konan died it was like the worse thing yet but also saying the whole story behind tem yet.......... i also have another thing that you seen the anime with the 3rd beast capture by the akatsuki but what i found out that they messed it up big with it..... the third jinchuriki host appears in the manga and i was thinking 'how the heck are they gonna do it?!' i mean you get what im saying?!?!?!?!?! there is no possible freaking way they're gonna fix it all...... =3= i wonder at these things..... By the way comment at what you think and of course yeah im a dope <___<

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

LHG

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

LilHinataGirl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 09:33 AM   #2
*** maya doray ***
Veteran Chunin

Location: i'm in everywhere in the sky if you stare at it :3 . . .
*** maya doray *** is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to *** maya doray ***
Red face Re: i thought of something big

you don't know how much upset i am when i see her name on the dead list , it was sad , konan was her lovers sweet heart , it's just i can't get over it ,.. oh dear ,...., i'll comment later honey , latter ,..
Unless If Destiny Feel Bad About Me
And Let Me Have You
I Love You Yeah
But I Think That Sometimes
That We All Must To Move On

*** maya doray *** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 07:12 AM   #3
DeidaraLove4
Academy Graduate

DeidaraLove4 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: i thought of something big

YAYYYYYYYYY MY BUDDY'S BACK ALIVE *squeal* I can't wait!!! But I do believe that you do dream big and people who dream big get somewhere! *high five!!!!*

Not to sound...rude or anything I'm sorry if I came off the wrong way..
^ ^///////

I'm not the girl next door, and I'm not the girl that's "up in da' hood", I'm the girl who doesn't know where the heck she's at.

Mwahahaha....insanity. O:<
DeidaraLove4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 12:38 AM   #4
THE X UCHIHA
Special Jonin Candidate

THE X UCHIHA is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilHinataGirl View Post
okay lately for me ive been bored and dreaming of my favorite naruto couple but when i think i dream big......
Spoiler:
and not only my favorite couple but my favorite characters. when i read the manga from last week i thought, oh cool tobi looks better and that deidara was back alive barely yet not.... you know what i mean anyway..... but chapter 511 made me think with tobi and his new mask...... i know most of you cried when konan died it was like the worse thing yet but also saying the whole story behind tem yet.......... i also have another thing that you seen the anime with the 3rd beast capture by the akatsuki but what i found out that they messed it up big with it..... the third jinchuriki host appears in the manga and i was thinking 'how the heck are they gonna do it?!' i mean you get what im saying?!?!?!?!?! there is no possible freaking way they're gonna fix it all...... =3= i wonder at these things..... By the way comment at what you think and of course yeah im a dope <___<

what the hell is going on !!.. there is a spoiler tag ,so please use it.

Last edited by THE X UCHIHA; 10-16-2010 at 12:40 AM.
THE X UCHIHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 07:24 AM   #5
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

its not a spoiler tag its my own feelings and guesses not any spoiler :I and thanks maya n deidara^^

LHG

LilHinataGirl is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
anime, charaters, manga, naruto