Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 10-09-2010, 07:00 PM   #21
Ryuuko
Bishyhoar

Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Default Re: Tops and Bottom's question thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Bottoms, perhaps scotch?
As in give me some. >.>

Bottoms I don't have to wear leather really, do I? ;~;
And if so, are leather shoes good enough?

Edit: @ Tops: You do realize that would actually be easy for me right?
/gives you scotch

Leather shoes are fine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind Uchiha View Post
How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?
That depends.

Do you have a Lickitung?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ryuuko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 07:00 PM   #22
Blind Uchiha
formerly Kuroi Kagai
Lightning Amp Disciple
Justice of the BG

Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.
Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Blind Uchiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikeru Shinigami View Post
How many kicks does it take to get to the center of Blind's ass?
None. My Tae Kwon Do prevents the attempt >.>

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Blind Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 07:00 PM   #23
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Tops ans Bottoms can I kick both Blinds and Maik's arses while calmly kicking TBC's arse? It would be more efficient.

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 07:01 PM   #24
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Quote:
None. My Tae Kwon Do prevents the attempt >.>
Well, my hair gives me the power to defy gravity.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 07:01 PM   #25
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

I dont want no trouble Wooster! I was just here for the biography.

Do we uhh...have a problem? /hides the midget under his coat
TheBlackChidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 07:02 PM   #26
Muffintop
Special Jonin Candidate
Quasi-Admin

Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Tops ans Bottoms can I kick both Blinds and Maik's arses while calmly kicking TBC's arse? It would be more efficient.
Kick who ya like, just have my dinner ready by the time I get home. :{D

Muffintop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 07:02 PM   #27
Ryuuko
Bishyhoar

Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Ryuuko strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackChidori View Post
I dont want no trouble Wooster! I was just here for the biography.

Do we uhh...have a problem? /hides the midget under his coat
/is hidden in TBC's coat

What's going on??? D8

Old 10-09-2010, 07:03 PM   #28
Blind Uchiha
formerly Kuroi Kagai
Lightning Amp Disciple
Justice of the BG

Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikeru Shinigami View Post
Well, my hair gives me the power to defy gravity.
That I can actually believe.

@Tops and Bottoms: How do you solve world hunger?

Old 10-09-2010, 07:03 PM   #29
Red
sorry red :(

Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Is there any way to get back at my mom without sticking pizza crust up my butthole?

I don't know what to put here yet, so I leave you with a nice picture of a buffalo.

Spoiler:
Haha, just kidding.

<3 this heart represents the bromance of Red and RockyL. /brohug
Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 07:04 PM   #30
Muffintop
Special Jonin Candidate
Quasi-Admin

Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
That I can actually believe.

Cannibalism. :]

Old 10-09-2010, 07:04 PM   #31
Ryuuko
Bishyhoar

Quote:
Give the world food.

BY EATING EACH OTHER AND THEREFORE, CANNIBALISM

Old 10-09-2010, 07:06 PM   #32
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Bottoms: How can I ever thank you for this glorious scotch?
Tops: Is this proof enough?
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthre...85#post4133885

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffintop View Post
Kick who ya like, just have my dinner ready by the time I get home. :{D
Tops, I ate all the food, is that a problem? >.>

Old 10-09-2010, 07:08 PM   #33
Blind Uchiha
formerly Kuroi Kagai
Lightning Amp Disciple
Justice of the BG

Awards Showcase

@Tops and Bottoms: How do you manage to know so much, and still look gorgeous?

Old 10-09-2010, 07:09 PM   #34
Muffintop
Special Jonin Candidate
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by redkk95 View Post
Is there any way to get back at my mom without sticking pizza crust up my butthole?
wuttermelon

Quote:
Bottoms: How can I ever thank you for this glorious scotch?
Tops: Is this proof enough?
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthre...85#post4133885

Tops, I ate all the food, is that a problem? >.>
>:}~

You're grounded from your penguins. >>

Old 10-09-2010, 07:10 PM   #35
Muffintop
Special Jonin Candidate
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
@Tops and Bottoms: How do you manage to know so much, and still look gorgeous?
'Tis an old family secret. ;]~

Old 10-09-2010, 07:11 PM   #36
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffintop View Post
>:}~

You're grounded from your penguins. >>
Tops: You do realize penguins are always grounded, correct?
Also, I found a two-day old sandwich, would this be sufficient?

Old 10-09-2010, 07:13 PM   #37
Muffintop
Special Jonin Candidate
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Tops: You do realize penguins are always grounded, correct?
Also, I found a two-day old sandwich, would this be sufficient?
Yes, but it is you who is grounded this time, not the penguins.

That can be your lunch for tomorrow. :]

Old 10-10-2010, 11:54 AM   #38
Ryuuko
Bishyhoar

Barumpbumpbump.

I am bored. Ask me things.

Old 10-10-2010, 11:56 AM   #39
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare

If I were to ask you to travel to South America on an incredibly dangerous and treacherous journey for a rare and exotic antidote to a nearly incurable poison that was circulating through my bloodstream rapidly, would you do it?

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Nick Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 11:56 AM   #40
Demise
Purple Flurp Disciple
WS-Genin

Demise is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Demise is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Demise is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Demise is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Is this worth asking questions?

Demise is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bottoms, question, tops