Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Debate Forum

Debate Forum Debate interesting non-Naruto topics. All forum rules apply.

Old 10-11-2010, 03:38 PM   #41
TheTrueMasterofIllusions
Special Jonin Candidate

TheTrueMasterofIllusions has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TheTrueMasterofIllusions has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TheTrueMasterofIllusions has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TheTrueMasterofIllusions has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TheTrueMasterofIllusions has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TheTrueMasterofIllusions has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to TheTrueMasterofIllusions Send a message via Skype™ to TheTrueMasterofIllusions
Default Re: does baking make you gay

Thank you! Now I'd like you to stop the gender sereotyping please..it's funny on T.V. not in real life but than again they all get hurt for it....
Annie(Anathema),
Bella(Bell), Byakugan(Bya),
Hinata(Hina), Naruto fan10!(Naru),
Storm50(Stormbringer), Abe Uzumaki(Abs),King Kakashi(Mushu), George
TheTrueMasterofIllusions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 04:18 PM   #42
ItachiAnbu
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinmarubountyhunter View Post
Ignorant thread.

The only thing that makes you gay is having sexual intercourse with your same gender.
You can have gay virgins, you know.....

As far as that goes, you only need to be attracted to the same sex (and only that sex) to be gay.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ItachiAnbu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 05:58 PM   #43
Amani
Chunin Exam Participant

Amani is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Nope. Not at all. :'D
...though it's funny that you mention it because my best friend is Gay and he bakes. XD
/_!_\ Put this on your siggy if you love Deidara.
Amani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 05:59 PM   #44
Devil's Lawyer
Banned

Devil's Lawyer is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Hmm I bake brownies with weed in them does that count.
Devil's Lawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 06:02 PM   #45
Slack 40
Special Jonin Candidate

Slack 40 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via AIM to Slack 40

not at all
also i hear the ladies like it when you know how to cook

<^^^^>
< ( ) >
</(/`_`\)\>
v/o\ v /o\v

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Swinging a sword at a hot pirate's basically first base
Slack 40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 06:07 PM   #46
Realninja 2.0
Banned

Realninja 2.0 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slack 40 View Post
not at all
The flamming homosexual would say that.
Realninja 2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 08:23 PM   #47
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinmarubountyhunter View Post
Ignorant thread.

The only thing that makes you gay is having sexual intercourse with your same gender.
I'm fairly sure there's other ways to be happy.

Also, ONIMUSHA, tell your friend to suck a lemon.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 05:52 PM   #48
Kunoichi
Easily Bribed

Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.
Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Baking makes me gay all the time, light hearted and gay

Spoiler:

Kunoichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 05:54 PM   #49
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

-_______-

Since when does doing anything besides sexual interaction with the same sex make you gay?

Make your getaway, make your getaway
Break free from a fate that is far too sad
Rasen_Chidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 05:57 PM   #50
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Send a message via Yahoo to Azal

@tigeta:you know your jealous of his baking powers

Azal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 06:04 PM   #51
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Chidori of Death Send a message via Yahoo to Chidori of Death

It doesn't.
It never will.
And calling something or someone gay is a cliche insult.

Chidori of Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 06:06 PM   #52
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slack 40 View Post
not at all
Yes, yes they do. In fact I plan on learning how to cook well for that very reason xD

Make your getaway, make your getaway
Break free from a fate that is far too sad
Rasen_Chidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 10:40 PM   #53
Jutsu Junkie
Chunin Exam Proctor

Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ONIMUSHA View Post
i'm not shure if this even belongs here
me and my friend were talking and while i was talking about the anime yakitate japan and i mentioned that i'm like azuma because i like to bake...he said that liking to bake automaticaly makes a guy gay, and i know the answer all of you are going to give but please for the love of god tell tigeta that liking to bake doesnt make you gay.
Of course it makes you gay! Deeply, irredeemably, flamingly, showtunes gay. It also makes your palms hairy. Oh, wait. That was a different Absolute Truth of the Universe.

Now that I've established incontrovertible truth, let's talk about flying pigs. That's right, through the careful application of ethically pure methods, super-glue, and a large compressed air canon, my labs have produced flying pigs! I know what you're thinking, and yes you can choose a pot-bellied version. LOLWUT! I know, right? Don't thank me yet, since I still have to get certified by the FAA, but you'll get your flying pigs, gay baker boy. Oh, yes, you will get them...

To be sure, there were kinks we had to work out. For the life of me we couldn't figure out why they didn't squeal and flap their wings after launch. Then we decided that the hydraulic ramrod was packing them too tight. After that we got them to the breach by threatening to drown them. That worked like a charm, although they tended to launch butt first. When we attached rockets to their rumps that had the dual effect of correcting their orientation and producing a nice squeal. Currently we are still working on the wing flapping part. We'll probably have to drop the super-glue and use nail-guns on the shoulder blades. When their little piggy forelegs start to churn in midair I'm sure we'll get a good flap going. This will probably take another five hundred piglets on top of the five hundred we've gone through, but the ethics board assured me we could afford the expense in light of the probable reward.

I can't imagine why a gay baker boy would want a flying piglet (or several, as my manifest clearly shows as your request, unless you wish to raise the per unit price so as to keep all this quiet from certain concerned authorities), but considering my paycheck I'm sure the reasons must be both legal and morally correct.

Now, if you'll just sign here ____________________________________________

--George Bernard Shaw

Last edited by Jutsu Junkie; 10-20-2010 at 11:40 PM.
Jutsu Junkie is offline   Reply With Quote