Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 10-09-2010, 01:09 AM   #21
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: The Ultimate Taijutsu Battle

If this is truly just taijutsu, then Naruto still wins.
Rikodou Mode isn't a ninjutsu.

It just increases all of his stats exponentially.

So he roflblitzs the rest of them to hell.

I like videos,
I like making videos,

Me and my friends are funny,
we make funny videos.

See where I'm going?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Akatsuki X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 03:01 AM   #22
THE X UCHIHA
Special Jonin Candidate

THE X UCHIHA is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Thumbs up Re: The Ultimate Taijutsu Battle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudemeister View Post
Neji wins because he's a better character than all of the others put together.
you got a good point Dudemeister - actually I was thinking about Neji too .
he is tremendously powerful at Taijutsu as it’s commonly known about Hyugas - but imagining Tsunade’s destructive beats , K.B’s skillful moves with his 8 swords and Guy’s 5 opened gates - made me rethink.

Quote:
If this is truly just taijutsu
literally, Taijutsu means ( fighting with hands ) - but technically ,Taijutsu covers all the fighting ways which the Ninja doesn’t have to make any seals before using it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by THE X UCHIHA; 10-09-2010 at 04:34 AM.
THE X UCHIHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 05:45 AM   #23
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Fan of Minato is right.

Hydration technique is a technically a ninjutsu used by Suigetsu. Since Suigetsu isn't a "logia" he doesn't have that benefit.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
321zigzag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 07:10 AM   #24
THE X UCHIHA
Special Jonin Candidate

any jutsu has not been written between the 2 brackets is not allowed, reread my ex posts to make sure.

about Hydration technique < I know it is a Ninjutsu therefore ; I couldn’t allow it so as to balance his Taijutsu powers with the rest .>

concerning Naruto’s clones
remeber that Naruto couldn’t make more than 3 clones at SM., thus , his allowed number of clones was at MM which can’t do anything but punching since I never allowed RS and FRS.

now, If we continued at this rate - the match would grow silly, so please answer according to my rules.

Last edited by THE X UCHIHA; 10-09-2010 at 07:29 AM.
Old 10-09-2010, 09:47 AM   #25
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Sage Mode isn't a ninjutsu, so it's fair game. Naruto has a few clones go somewhere out of the way and gather energy for him, then rapes.
Nyruss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 11:03 AM   #26
THE X UCHIHA
Special Jonin Candidate

I’ll say it for the last time.

1. there is no kind of jutsus allowed , only what has been written between the 2 brackets ( ............ )

2. this is a Taijutsu battle - I just added a few simple Ninjutsus to some fighters, thinking that these Ninjutsus were neccessary for this face-off , in order to make a balance between everyfighter’s powers

Last edited by THE X UCHIHA; 10-09-2010 at 11:11 AM.
Old 10-09-2010, 01:04 PM   #27
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

You specified no ninjutsu. Sage Mode is Senjutsu, so it's allowed. If you wanted this fight to be even you wouldn't have given Gai and Lee five gates and you wouldn't have given Naruto a thousand clones.
Nyruss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 02:38 PM   #28
THE X UCHIHA
Special Jonin Candidate

no I specified only what I had written between the brackets .
& I also said that no Ninjutsu is allowed unless, I write it between the brackets.

actually I repeated those words many times .

I think you were confused with that . but it is still my bad . I should be more obvious next time ..

sorry.

Last edited by THE X UCHIHA; 10-09-2010 at 03:28 PM.
Old 10-09-2010, 03:19 PM   #29
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Suigetsu rapes hard.

His swords range is far too great for the others to be able to reach him no matter what.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 03:36 PM   #30
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fan of Minato View Post
If its simple taijutsu meaning anything related to ninjutsu or genjutsu is banned, then Minato, KB, Gai, Lee, and Naruto have a high chance.
And why does Naruto get 1000 clones? Clones are ninjutsu, and if your capping ninjutsu for everyone else, thats sort of giving him an edge.
If its regular naruto with no SM, then I say that KB or Minato win, probably KB due to his unpredictable combos and speed.

(this is if ninjutsu is completely banned, meaning Suigetsu can't use his water thingy. xD)
How does Minato win? Take into account that he can't use FTG here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
Suigetsu rapes hard.

His swords range is far too great for the others to be able to reach him no matter what.
A bunch of em can dodge it or people like KB with his strength can casually stop the sword.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 03:38 PM   #31
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
How does Minato win? Take into account that he can't use FTG here.

A bunch of em can dodge it or people like KB with his strength can casually stop the sword.
So? If he catches him off guard, they're screwed. And he reacted to Raikage in Raiton Armour. You'd have to be pretty damn fast to top that.
Old 10-09-2010, 03:40 PM   #32
THE X UCHIHA
Special Jonin Candidate

well , after I had a general look.

I thought Suigetsu had less chance than K.B , Due to the Anime feats ( 143-144 Ep.)
we all saw how K.B beated Suigetsu,Sasuke & jugo by his tremendously skillful fast moves with his 8 swords.

but on the other hand ,Suigetsu could be much stronger after enlarging his muscles.

Old 10-09-2010, 03:42 PM   #33
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Have you seen his reaction speed? His sword could easily defend from strict Taijutsu. He was able to tank a punch from Raiton Armour Raikage. How does KB manage to beat him with those feats?
Old 10-09-2010, 03:45 PM   #34
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

You gotta take other things into consideration like Chakra, X.

If Naruto can use 1000 clones, then everyone else and their lack of ninjutsu and chakra, are pretty much screwed.
TheBlackChidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 03:47 PM   #35
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackChidori View Post

If Naruto can use 1000 clones, then everyone else and their lack of ninjutsu and chakra, are pretty much screwed.

We don't know the exact amount of chakra that Naruto has. So you can't make assumptions like "He'll run out of chakra."
Old 10-09-2010, 03:52 PM   #36
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
So? If he catches him off guard, they're screwed. And he reacted to Raikage in Raiton Armour. You'd have to be pretty damn fast to top that.
He's not catching everyone off guard, and some fighters on that list have formidable speed too.

Old 10-09-2010, 03:53 PM   #37
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
He's not catching everyone off guard, and some fighters on that list have formidable speed too.
He doesn't need to. And anybody faster than A?
Old 10-09-2010, 04:05 PM   #38
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Quote:
He doesn't need to. And anybody faster than A?
Lol I love how you're saying Sui will win now because he stopped an attack from the Raikage.

It's a nice speed feat on his part, but that won't make him zomg Raikage fast.

Old 10-09-2010, 04:13 PM   #39
Phoenix Wright
Attorney at Lawl

Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Phoenix Wright

Wow, nice using feats Kisame told you debating for Suigetsu in another thread, Shikamaru..
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Phoenix Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 04:37 PM   #40
THE X UCHIHA
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:

If Naruto can use 1000 clones, then everyone else and their lack of ninjutsu and chakra, are pretty much screwed
you are right , if the fighters have reached their limits and there were many clones still alive .. in that case , I do believe that Naruto would probably have a good chance to be the winner.

Last edited by THE X UCHIHA; 10-09-2010 at 05:08 PM.