Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Forum Games

Forum Games Here users can play their own made-up games -- word games, simple RPG, etc.

Old 12-13-2010, 08:30 AM   #201
Ishtar
Banned

Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Name something that you like about the User above you ... ^

That smile. You seem like a friendly guy. ^^
Ishtar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 10:15 AM   #202
CrackFat
Jacqass

Location: i want to be pregnat with ur gardenign seed pink ninja amke me a flower
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

A friend to all whom he is friends with.
Old 12-17-2010, 10:55 AM   #203
Ishtar
Banned

Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Thank you. Although I'm pretty stumped about you now. You are pretty. ^^
I'm just bumping this up.
Old 12-17-2010, 11:34 AM   #204
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

His hair. Shining, gleaming, streaming, flaxen, waxen.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 02:01 PM   #205
CrackFat
Jacqass

Location: i want to be pregnat with ur gardenign seed pink ninja amke me a flower
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Let's PARTY WOOHOO! GIRLS GONE WILD WOO!

That's what I think when I see that name.
Old 12-17-2010, 02:05 PM   #206
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Send a message via Yahoo to Azal

who are you?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Azal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 02:10 PM   #207
CrackFat
Jacqass

Awards Showcase

I'm surprised you have to ask.

I like the combination of A's and Z's in your name.
Old 12-17-2010, 02:11 PM   #208
Mangekyou Sasuke
Special Jonin Candidate

Mangekyou Sasuke has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mangekyou Sasuke has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mangekyou Sasuke has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Sadly....I don't know you
Old 12-17-2010, 02:11 PM   #209
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.
Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.

Holy-- EVERYTHING!

~ X O X O H I K A R I O X O X ~
Luna, Pink Hikari and Kiseki are the sexy-quad force!
Kani & Hikari are cupcake junkies!
✿✿✿✿✿✿
Hikari-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 02:13 PM   #210
Mangekyou Sasuke
Special Jonin Candidate

Mangekyou Sasuke has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mangekyou Sasuke has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mangekyou Sasuke has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Wait...who was that for xDD

I like Hikari's personality :3 and the fact that she is British! xD
Old 12-17-2010, 02:17 PM   #211
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.

U, ya dummy! *prods*

i like ur name coz i can make a sentence out of it..err i like ur humor.
*prods again*

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 12-17-2010, 02:18 PM   #212
Ishtar
Banned

I love your location. xDD
You seem like a pretty cool person.

Hikari: Everything about you?
Old 12-17-2010, 02:18 PM   #213
Mangekyou Sasuke
Special Jonin Candidate

@Hikari Awww thx!
Same goes for you!
EVERYTHING! 8D!

@Ishtar I hardly kno ya but you seem like a nice guy!
Old 12-17-2010, 02:22 PM   #214
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangekyou Sasuke View Post
@Hikari Awww thx!
Same goes for you!
EVERYTHING! 8D!

@Ishtar I hardly kno ya but you seem like a nice guy!
Dx ewww cooties!

Ishy: aww <3 u star, ur making me blush hehe.
i lab everwytin 'bot chu <3 ur name, ur personality and u r kind and playfull ^^ x

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 12-17-2010, 02:25 PM   #215
Ishtar
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari-chan View Post
Dx ewww cooties!

Ishy: aww <3 u star, ur making me blush hehe.
i lab everwytin 'bot chu <3 ur name, ur personality and u r kind and playfull ^^ x
Really? /Puppy dog eyes
Old 12-17-2010, 02:28 PM   #216
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

and ur puppy dog eyes are uber kawaii! =D

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 12-17-2010, 02:30 PM   #217
Ishtar
Banned

Your uber-duber Kawaii! 8D
Old 12-17-2010, 02:33 PM   #218
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

eeks! *huggles* no i'm not sweet ishyy

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 12-17-2010, 02:37 PM   #219
Ishtar
Banned

/Huggles
I feel comfortable around you. =P
Old 12-17-2010, 02:46 PM   #220
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

i iz fat xD

✿✿✿✿✿✿

Tags
like about user ^ you