Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ

Battlegrounds HQ The headquarters of the debating area. Introduce yourself here, get to know other Battlegrounds, and discuss the details and events of the BG.

Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2010, 03:57 PM   #41
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: The Finalists for the Debate Contest! - You've come so far, just a bit more!

Wait, whoever won would get a title?

I like videos,
I like making videos,

Me and my friends are funny,
we make funny videos.

See where I'm going?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 10-10-2010, 03:58 PM   #42
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: The Finalists for the Debate Contest! - You've come so far, just a bit more!

The finalists get one. I have it arranged.
Old 10-10-2010, 04:00 PM   #43
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!

awwwwww.

I like videos,
I like making videos,

we make funny videos.

See where I'm going?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 10-10-2010, 04:02 PM   #44
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Makes it suck even more.
Old 10-10-2010, 07:09 PM   #45
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate

Yes,
yes it does.

I like videos,
I like making videos,

we make funny videos.

See where I'm going?

Old 10-11-2010, 06:44 AM   #46
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
Debaters:

Shikamaru Nara

The 1st Hokage
Yellow Flash
Nighmare Luffy
Phoenix Wright
Miles Edgeworth
Blind Uchiha
Akatsuki X
Kuromaki
Shino Hatake

Rep Givers:

The 1st Hokage
Blind Uchiha
SageoftheSixPaths
Kuromaki
Wooster
Shikamaru Nara

Judges/Judges after Elimination:

Shikamaru Nara
The 1st Hokage
Yellow Flash
SageoftheSixPaths
Kuromaki

There are six rep givers. All of which will most likely rep.
I think I gave everyone the first round rep except Shino Hatake. I can't find him on the members list. What gives?

Old 10-11-2010, 06:53 AM   #47
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

He's now known as Laxeres. Forgot that part. xD
Old 10-13-2010, 03:13 AM   #48
Blind Uchiha
formerly Kuroi Kagai
Lightning Amp Disciple
Justice of the BG

Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.
Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Blind Uchiha

I recently ran into some trouble at home so I will not be active much over the next week. I would greatly appreciate if the debate could be held off until a week from now. If I were going to lose it should be because I faced a superior opponent, not for timing out. :/

Old 10-13-2010, 06:47 AM   #49
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
He's now known as Laxeres. Forgot that part. xD
Peachy.

Old 10-13-2010, 09:54 AM   #50
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind Uchiha View Post
I recently ran into some trouble at home so I will not be active much over the next week. I would greatly appreciate if the debate could be held off until a week from now. If I were going to lose it should be because I faced a superior opponent, not for timing out. :/

Much obliged.

Just post here when you're ready.
Old 10-22-2010, 06:12 PM   #51
Blind Uchiha
formerly Kuroi Kagai
Lightning Amp Disciple
Justice of the BG

Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Blind Uchiha just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Much obliged.

Just post here when you're ready.
I'm back!

Old 10-22-2010, 06:26 PM   #52
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Awesome, I'll make the fight as soon as Kuro posts here to be sure she is ready.
Old 10-25-2010, 07:55 PM   #53
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

holy crap, I totally forgot about this.

/Spongebob voice

I'm ready!

Old 10-25-2010, 08:02 PM   #54
Blind Uchiha
formerly Kuroi Kagai
Lightning Amp Disciple
Justice of the BG

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
holy crap, I totally forgot about this.

/Spongebob voice

I'm ready!
Estoy preparado.

Old 10-26-2010, 01:48 PM   #55
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Awesome, I'll make the fight.
Old 11-07-2010, 10:30 AM   #56
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Bumping so reppers know who to rep.
Old 11-07-2010, 10:32 AM   #57
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I believe the all deserving members got their second round of rep from me.

I have no clue how I am going to remember to give some people six rounds holy sheet balls. Sometimes I wish I was a higher up, then I could do it all at once.

Old 11-07-2010, 11:39 AM   #58
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

I'll send you a pm or something.
Old 11-07-2010, 12:49 PM   #59
tyrell4life194
Banned

tyrell4life194 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I believe Kuro wins this.
Old 11-07-2010, 12:52 PM   #60
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Would you like to judge more thoroughly? I'll let you.
Closed Thread