Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 06-04-2009, 07:13 PM   #1
Sasquatchistan
Genin

Sasquatchistan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Conr2: Cheapest Character?

Who is it that annoys you in combat, i say Kabuto due to his regeneration.
Sasquatchistan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 07:15 PM   #2
Life AKA Death
Veteran Chunin

Life AKA Death is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Life AKA Death
Default Re: Conr2: Cheapest Character?

kabuto
This dark despair this breathless pain grows great and tall these severe marks it leaves on me i try to hope tht it will leave me in piece but it flows through my blood and destroys the only happiness that barely runs in my veins i feel this evil conquering me i wish to fight but in the end joy dies

NARUTO(me) JIRAIYA(itachiuchia85) relation
BROS:KaiokenX5 Karo, Lou!e, yuukimaru
SIS:KIBAFAN321,Yoruichi,darkdemonofthemist 2hyper4uAKASloth, LaGueraUchiha
Life AKA Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 09:55 AM   #3
Chidori Shuriken
Drama Queen
First Jonin to be Banned
FOREVER

Chidori Shuriken is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Kabuto and......................................

Sasuke Second State on hard mode. He keeps using Pheonex Flower Jutsu, and then using the Dragon Flame combo.
Chidori Shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 04:52 PM   #4
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Kabuto.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 04:53 PM   #5
Konoha'sGreenThunder
Wallflower

Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to Konoha'sGreenThunder

Kabuto is just annoyingly cheap.
Old 06-11-2009, 05:09 PM   #6
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

I know!
He keeps regenerating.....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 06-11-2009, 05:15 PM   #7
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Kabuto is the cheapest, but luckily if you beat him fast enough he isn't very much of a problem. Kabuto in Story Mode, however, was a pain. They just had to make the last few fights nearly impossible to beat.
Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 06:09 PM   #8
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
Kabuto is the cheapest, but luckily if you beat him fast enough he isn't very much of a problem. Kabuto in Story Mode, however, was a pain. They just had to make the last few fights nearly impossible to beat.
I agree. I had to lower the difficulty when I first fought Kagura. She beated the heck out of Tsunade.

Old 06-11-2009, 06:10 PM   #9
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

But if I had Kakashi, I could've killed Kagura...same with Kabuto.

Old 06-11-2009, 06:16 PM   #10
Konoha'sGreenThunder
Wallflower

Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to Konoha'sGreenThunder

For me, if I would have had Shika they'd have been running for their lives no matter what difficulty level it was set on. ;P
Old 06-11-2009, 06:52 PM   #11
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
I agree. I had to lower the difficulty when I first fought Kagura. She beated the heck out of Tsunade.
Kurenai vs. Asuma was probably the hardest. I don't think it's fair whenever a character has stun block and powered-up attacks, and my character is hecka slow and weak.

Old 06-11-2009, 08:42 PM   #12
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
Kurenai vs. Asuma was probably the hardest. I don't think it's fair whenever a character has stun block and powered-up attacks, and my character is hecka slow and weak.
It was difficult for me too....it took me more than a dozen tries.

Old 06-11-2009, 08:42 PM   #13
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konoha'sGreenThunder View Post
For me, if I would have had Shika they'd have been running for their lives no matter what difficulty level it was set on. ;P
LOL!

Old 06-19-2009, 09:13 AM   #14
Uchiha Itachi
Genin

Uchiha Itachi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

definitely Kabuto
Uchiha Itachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 11:11 AM   #15
Lou!e
Special Jonin Candidate

Lou!e is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to Lou!e

I would say lee, he has always been cheap since Con2, Kabuto is annoying but not cheap, he is easy to kill.
Lou!e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 11:11 AM   #16
BaneDeidara
Special Jonin Candidate

BaneDeidara is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Probably Kabuto or CM2 Sasuke.
"People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" or "true"? Merely vague concepts ... their "reality" may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?" ~ うちはイタチ
"Your life was only spared on a whim, but this time you will lose your life on a whim." ~ うちはサスケ
"Cower in awe! Cry your heart out! Because my art ... is an EXPLOSION!" ~ デイダラ
BaneDeidara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 09:10 AM   #17
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

Kabuto is definitely the cheapest character. With insta-heal, and people spamming d.A, he can get quite annoying.

Itachi's also pretty cheap. Those clones just won't stop coming.

Then there's UNT.......we all know about him.
Miles Edgeworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 12:31 PM   #18
Silentkiller
Genin

Silentkiller is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I say Orochimaru. Not cus I can't beat him but cus hes so scary
Silentkiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 02:03 PM   #19
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentkiller View Post
He's easy for me.

Old 06-22-2009, 03:21 PM   #20
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentkiller View Post
How is Orochimaru the cheapest character in a video game because he's scary?