Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

View Poll Results: Is this a sign of Orochimaru being Michael Jackson??
Duh!! I've been waiting for this kind of evidence!! 12 44.44%
No, not at all. 15 55.56%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-25-2009, 04:34 PM   #1
Sasuke ownz
Freshmen Academy Student

Sasuke ownz is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Orochimaru died today...

It's kind of funny because ep 114 or 115 (to lazy to remember or look up) was released earlier today (in eng subs on viz) and orochimaru dies. Ironicaly later today Michael Jackson died. Is this a sign???? (MJ lovers and orochimaru fans please dont rant. I know this is a little harsh but it is meant to be funny for some ppl.)

Last edited by Sasuke ownz; 06-25-2009 at 04:43 PM.
Old 06-25-2009, 04:35 PM   #2
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare
Default Re: Orochimaru died today...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke ownz View Post
It's kind of funny because ep 114 was released earlier today and orochimaru dies. Ironicaly later today Michael Jackson died. Is this a sign????
Way to speak ill of the dead. I saw this title and knew it would be about this. I love how you think it is cool to make fun of him when he just died.

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.

Last edited by Sage Mode; 06-25-2009 at 04:51 PM. Reason: Less insults, please.
Old 06-25-2009, 04:35 PM   #3
mangagirl
Drama King
Perpetually leaving the forum

mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.mangagirl finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to mangagirl

maybe he was really strange but i liked him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 06-25-2009, 04:37 PM   #4
Black King
Special Jonin Candidate

Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Black King is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare View Post
Way to speak ill of the dead. I saw this title and knew it would be about this. I love how you think it is cool to make fun of him when he just died.
I was going to post something a lot like this. I totally agree.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Sage Mode; 06-25-2009 at 04:51 PM.
Old 06-25-2009, 04:37 PM   #5
animelover
Jonin

Location: New York. Alternatively, with Roxas in Twilight Town
animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.animelover finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

That is just wrong, what if someone who you really cared died? What would you do if they made fun of them?

Old 06-25-2009, 04:37 PM   #6
Lou!e
Special Jonin Candidate

Lou!e is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to Lou!e

Quote:
It's kind of funny because ep 114 was released earlier today and orochimaru dies. Ironicaly later today Michael Jackson died. Is this a sign????
Episode 114 has been out for awhile but , LOL.
Old 06-25-2009, 04:38 PM   #7
Yajyuu Mikazuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Yajyuu Mikazuki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Fer real man that is so mean.... I hated when people picked on him before but that is cruel.

Last edited by Sage Mode; 06-25-2009 at 04:51 PM.
Old 06-25-2009, 04:38 PM   #8
Yajyuu Mikazuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Yajyuu Mikazuki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Pushing it.
Old 06-25-2009, 04:38 PM   #9
Spark
Special Jonin Candidate

Spark is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

very odd. but next time put odd instead of funny better choice of words. next time please dont post something like this again
Old 06-25-2009, 04:38 PM   #10
Gamabunta
Big Bad Bully
Tactless

Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Gamabunta finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

This is kinda a strange coincidence.
Old 06-25-2009, 04:39 PM   #11
hello_kitty_freak
Veteran Chunin

hello_kitty_freak is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to hello_kitty_freak

That is so mean. (and in actuallity ep. 114 came out last week. This site is a week behind) Orochimaru is nowhere near worthy of being in the same sentence as Micheal Jackson...
Old 06-25-2009, 04:39 PM   #12
Ninja Pink
NDF's Pink Fairy Armadillo

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Thats sorta mean...

Hi I'm Pink and I
Forum girls and Ariana Grande <3

*insert flirtatious wink*

Old 06-25-2009, 04:40 PM   #13
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yajyuu Mikazuki View Post
Fer real man that is so mean.... I hated when people picked on him before but that is cruel.
Yea, I know, seriously.

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Old 06-25-2009, 04:40 PM   #14
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spark View Post
very odd. but next time put odd instead of funny
Next time, don't put anything. Come on now.

/Heil

Old 06-25-2009, 04:43 PM   #15
Spark
Special Jonin Candidate

Spark is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Next time, don't put anything. Come on now.
if you read the rest i added on
Old 06-25-2009, 04:43 PM   #16
Ninja Pink
NDF's Pink Fairy Armadillo

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I gave this person a negative rep for this,it isn't funny at all...

Hi I'm Pink and I
Forum girls and Ariana Grande <3

*insert flirtatious wink*

Old 06-25-2009, 04:45 PM   #17
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Quote:
I was just going to say this, I knew exactly what you meant, yes I did call Micheal Jackson Orochimaru, but if I could take it back I would, saying this is cruel and mean and Micheal Jackson was a great singer and people always just try to find bad things about him just like Britney Spears (Which has been turning her life around) and people have to realize that, also I think that we should not even treat Micheal Jackson's death as a joke, it's a serious matter and even though I wasn't a real fan of his music I say he deserves us to treat him better!!! (even if he is dead)

~
~

Last edited by Sage Mode; 06-25-2009 at 04:52 PM.
Old 06-25-2009, 04:51 PM   #18
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
It's kind of funny because ep 114 or 115 (to lazy to remember or look up) was released earlier today (in eng subs on viz) and orochimaru dies. Ironicaly later today Michael Jackson died. Is this a sign???? (MJ lovers and orochimaru fans please dont rant. I know this is a little harsh but it is meant to be funny for some ppl.)
I was stunned when I heard the news. This thought never came into my mind. If you want to make a thread to mourn him, fine, but there's nothing funny about someone's death.
Old 06-25-2009, 04:54 PM   #19
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

I will admit that I made bad jokes about him, but he just died, and I (most poeple) make those jokes in the spur of the moment, because at the time, they seem funny. He just fricken died, my God.

/Heil

Old 06-25-2009, 04:55 PM   #20
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

I know......I feel kinda sad about him and I hate him.

Closed Thread

Tags
died, orochimaru