Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Omniverse

Omniverse Anything goes in this forum. Any multiverse, any singleverse, any fight. Just know in advance that Kakashi can't beat Superman.

Old 10-04-2010, 05:13 PM   #1
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Deadpool vs. HST

Deadpool,the Merc with a Mouth, finds himself in the animeverse when his teleporter goes wrong again. How would he do in a fight with the HST?

For equipment, he has his trusty katanas, two machine pistols with a lot of spare ammo, and a high powered rifle with some backup ammo(and grenades,he never goes anywhere without at least a few grenades handy

No Restrictions except that Deadpool can't teleport away from the fight.

Last edited by Rasengan SageX5; 10-07-2010 at 03:10 PM.
Rasengan SageX5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 05:18 PM   #2
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Deadpool vs. HST

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasengan SageX5 View Post
Deadpool,the Merc with a Mouth, finds himself in the animeverse when his teleporter goes wrong again. How would he do in a fight with the HST?

No Restrictions except that Deadpool can't teleport away from the fight.
What?

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
321zigzag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 05:20 PM   #3
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

That is one of Deadpool's nickenames, The Merc with a Mouth,since he never stops talking,even during a fight.
Old 10-04-2010, 05:26 PM   #4
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

The only thing saving Deadpool is his regeneration and nigh immortaility.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 10-04-2010, 05:31 PM   #5
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

That means that he could just annoy his opponents to death and they would pass from exhaustion after trying to kill him for a while. Then,if he felt like it, he could shoot them all while they are passed out(which I doubt he would do,unless they made him really mad during a fight.)
Old 10-04-2010, 05:35 PM   #6
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

He isn't going to last long in combat skill alone though.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 10-04-2010, 05:40 PM   #7
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Deadpool is no slouch when it comes to fighting. Remember he was able to fight Wolverine to a standstill(sure it all depended on whose healing factor would last longer) but he still had to have a lot of skill to fight and wound Wolvie for that long.
Old 10-04-2010, 05:42 PM   #8
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasengan SageX5 View Post
Deadpool is no slouch when it comes to fighting. Remember he was able to fight Wolverine to a standstill(sure it all depended on whose healing factor would last longer) but he still had to have a lot of skill to fight and wound Wolvie for that long.
Other than his guns and bullet timing reflexes and reactions and peak human to low superhuman strength? Minus prep.

Not much.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 10-04-2010, 05:48 PM   #9
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Could we please get someone else to post in here? I tired of posting back and forth with one person.
Old 10-04-2010, 06:04 PM   #10
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

In my opinion,Deadpool could fight off a lot of people because he could just outlast them.
Old 10-04-2010, 06:08 PM   #11
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

As I said his nigh immortality and regeneration are the only things saving him for some time.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 10-04-2010, 06:09 PM   #12
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Ok,could you recommend this topic to someone else now that we know your opinion. I want to know what others think as well.
Old 10-04-2010, 06:14 PM   #13
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

He doesn't die, but he doesn't kill anyone big either.

More than likely, he'd get BFR'd.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 10-04-2010, 06:15 PM   #14
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

naruto verse

he tanks a chibaku tensei and laughs they shat bricks and he shoots them all

bleach

he tanks aizen hax and ichigo hax regens they shat bricks on the naruto people and get shot

one piece

well i think you get where Im goin
espada #0 of the escudo arrancar
I am the wayward espada, the embodiment of madness

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

And you're calling Jun an amateur? JUN of all people? The Jun who could possibly solo everyone? and YES,he can destroy you
for once someone gets it right
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
junchurikioftheleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 06:16 PM   #15
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

Madara soloes then considering that also Deadpool doesn't have his teleporter.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 10-04-2010, 06:17 PM   #16
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Madara warps him. Ulq opens a garganta and shoves him in. ETC. ETC.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 10-04-2010, 09:07 PM   #17
Nightmare Luffy
Chunin Exam Participant

Nightmare Luffy saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Deadpool should take it since they have no means of hurting him but then again with no teleporter someone like Madara can just warp him away. though Kishi did say Guns beat the Narutoverse so he can stand a chance, and Madara can't just stay intangible forever trying to dodge bullets.
SSBwdXQgaXQgaW4
gY29kZSBsaWtlIH
RoaXM/IDpQ

Nightmare Luffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 09:58 PM   #18
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Once Madara becomes solid again, Deadpool either cuts off his head or shoots him in the face and then headshots Aizen as well. Then he grabs Orochimaru by the tounge and strangles snake man to death with his own tongue, all the while talking like crazy and making jokes.
Old 10-04-2010, 11:04 PM   #19
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Anyone else who tries to fight Deadpool would get more of the same that all the bad guys got in my above post,just with different jokes and different methods of being killed.
Old 10-05-2010, 12:46 AM   #20
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

At least some of the high tier Naruto character can effectively put him down if it weren't for the regeneration. And his teleportation is mechanically based and has few limitations if I recall.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer