Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

Old 06-29-2009, 08:51 AM   #1
NarutoRB5
Apprentice Genin

NarutoRB5 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default why do u want naruto on cn?

Exactly what the title says WHY DO U WANT NARUTO BACK ON CN? Naruto doesn't deserve to be on cn because it is to cool and good for their channel. CN has stupped so low they copied survival and other stuff to make cn real!! Their shows suck so bad I don't get why parents let their kids even watch them. (except for ben10 that show rocks) If u guys are honestly that bored waiting for naruto shippuden and are sending cn messages that THEY DO NOT READ BECAUSE IF THEY DID THEY WOULD"VE REPLIED TO YOU BY NOW!!! I got so bored waiting so to cover up naruto for now I watch george Lopez and home Improvement every night!! I also watch south park sometimes as well!! There is nothing we can do but wait for viz to make their move on what channel they will put it on and I hope its either adult swim or any other channel other than cartoon network. Also if you haven't read yet the last english episodes will be in the last uncut box set which I think is 16! Naruto deserves to be put on a channel thats worth it not one that the show is superior to channel

Rasengan
Rasen-Wind Shuriken
Chidori
Shadow Clone Jutsu
Fire Style Fire Ball Jutsu
Toad Flame Bombs
Summoning Jutsu(Gamabunta)
Lightning Style: Electric Dragon Jutsu
Lightning Style: Electric Prison Sphere Jutsu
Lightning Style: Lightning Wall

Naruto PWNS Sasuke
NarutoRB5-24th person to join the forum!!!
#1NARUTO FAN

Last edited by NarutoRB5; 06-29-2009 at 08:55 AM.
NarutoRB5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 09:23 AM   #2
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I don't care where you are or what your doing...SO STOP TELLING ME ON TWITTER!
assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: why do u want naruto on cn?

cn has been losing viewers since they took Naruto off but they're panicing and instead of simply putting Naruto back on they try other idea's that are less good. The more shows they have the more viewers they get and the longer those viewers watch which equals more money for them.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
zanpaktou: Abrasador Tormenta
escudo espada #3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin
contrary to popular belief, pm does not mean "private message", it means "perverted mind".

"My plan was perfect! But there was one thing I overlooked, one facter I failed to calculate. He's a dumba$$. And there's no accounting for dumba$$...ness." ~Agito
assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 11:56 AM   #3
battlehorse
Chunin Exam Proctor

battlehorse is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by NarutoRB5 View Post
Exactly what the title says WHY DO U WANT NARUTO BACK ON CN? Naruto doesn't deserve to be on cn because it is to cool and good for their channel. CN has stupped so low they copied survival and other stuff to make cn real!! Their shows suck so bad I don't get why parents let their kids even watch them. (except for ben10 that show rocks) If u guys are honestly that bored waiting for naruto shippuden and are sending cn messages that THEY DO NOT READ BECAUSE IF THEY DID THEY WOULD"VE REPLIED TO YOU BY NOW!!! I got so bored waiting so to cover up naruto for now I watch george Lopez and home Improvement every night!! I also watch south park sometimes as well!! There is nothing we can do but wait for viz to make their move on what channel they will put it on and I hope its either adult swim or any other channel other than cartoon network. Also if you haven't read yet the last english episodes will be in the last uncut box set which I think is 16! Naruto deserves to be put on a channel thats worth it not one that the show is superior to channel
i dont want it on cn and i think things are going to get worse for them sincce they keep makimg bad desicions and this so called cn real.
battlehorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 11:58 AM   #4
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I don't care where you are or what your doing...SO STOP TELLING ME ON TWITTER!
assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

True but if enough people demand toonami back on we can get rid of cnreal

escudo espada #3

Quote:
contrary to popular belief, pm does not mean "private message", it means "perverted mind".

"My plan was perfect! But there was one thing I overlooked, one facter I failed to calculate. He's a dumba$$. And there's no accounting for dumba$$...ness." ~Agito
Old 06-29-2009, 12:03 PM   #5
battlehorse
Chunin Exam Proctor

battlehorse is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin View Post
True but if enough people demand toonami back on we can get rid of cnreal
and abot cn real the real part is so so
Spoiler:
so fake
battlehorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 12:36 PM   #6
Hebi
Special Jonin Candidate

Hebi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hebi has completed a tough C-rank mission!

cuz CN will die with out Naruto

Best Friends: ItachiKisame, Dogboy22, Mangagirl, KyuubiAkatsuki, CutieSakura, Vampire Lycan,
Chidori of Death, Luna Mikazuki, Jiveh125, V, Twilit, Sasuke Uchiha Gal, Papps,

HEY PEOPLE WATCHOO THINKIN'?

Nope, no thoughts yet *distant stare*
Hebi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 01:42 PM   #7
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

exactly

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Old 06-29-2009, 02:03 PM   #8
NarutoRB5
Apprentice Genin

NarutoRB5 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I just want cn gone for good as soon as the get ride of all those classic cartoons thats when their mistake started!!

Rasengan
Rasen-Wind Shuriken
Chidori
Shadow Clone Jutsu
Fire Style Fire Ball Jutsu
Toad Flame Bombs
Summoning Jutsu(Gamabunta)
Lightning Style: Electric Dragon Jutsu
Lightning Style: Electric Prison Sphere Jutsu
Lightning Style: Lightning Wall

Naruto PWNS Sasuke
NarutoRB5-24th person to join the forum!!!
#1NARUTO FAN
NarutoRB5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 02:05 PM   #9
Poo
Genin

Poo is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Poo

eh?

who said I wanted naruto on cn?

honestly... i want naruto and naruto shippuden moved to adult swim.

Poo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 04:37 PM   #10
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

well some poeple can't watch adult swim (not that I'm one of them) but that would be unfair to others

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Old 06-30-2009, 02:24 PM   #11
Poo
Genin

Poo is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Poo

Quote:
well some poeple can't watch adult swim (not that I'm one of them) but that would be unfair to others
well... since cn are being mean and won't air the show... someone has to, right?

i can't really watch sci-fi... so... the only other choice (for me) is adult swim.

Poo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 02:57 PM   #12
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I just want the old cartoonnetwork back

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Old 06-30-2009, 10:33 PM   #13
NinjaVanish
Chunin Exam Proctor

NinjaVanish is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to NinjaVanish Send a message via Skype™ to NinjaVanish

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin View Post
I just want the old cartoonnetwork back
ditto man

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Naruto-SasuSaku FC RP
Hinote-Everywhere else

NinjaVanish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 10:41 PM   #14
Life AKA Death
Veteran Chunin

Life AKA Death is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Life AKA Death

well i dnt want cn i just want it back on tv
This dark despair this breathless pain grows great and tall these severe marks it leaves on me i try to hope tht it will leave me in piece but it flows through my blood and destroys the only happiness that barely runs in my veins i feel this evil conquering me i wish to fight but in the end joy dies

NARUTO(me) JIRAIYA(itachiuchia85) relation
BROS:KaiokenX5 Karo, Lou!e, yuukimaru
SIS:KIBAFAN321,Yoruichi,darkdemonofthemist 2hyper4uAKASloth, LaGueraUchiha
Life AKA Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 10:43 PM   #15
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

does it even matter where it is? I'm choosing cn cause that's where it started

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Old 07-01-2009, 04:05 PM   #16
naruto35
Banned

naruto35 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to naruto35 Send a message via MSN to naruto35 Send a message via Skype™ to naruto35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubs4life View Post
No dude.

Since CN are being ANIME HATERS, the show needs to be moved to Adult Swim.
i agree with dubs4life
naruto35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 04:16 PM   #17
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto35 View Post
i agree with dubs4life
but some people cant watch adult swim so it would be unfair to them

escudo espada #3

Quote:

Old 07-02-2009, 06:46 PM   #18
Lydia-Kun
Apprentice Genin

Lydia-Kun is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Ive never liked CN.
They should make an all anime channel.
That way EVERYBODY would be happy (:
To bad viz can't make there own channel...
That would be pimpin!
<-- rep pretty please (:
Lydia-Kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 06:48 PM   #19
Lydia-Kun
Apprentice Genin

Lydia-Kun is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I should say, Ive never liked CN except NARUTO!
<-- rep pretty please (:
Lydia-Kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 07:51 PM   #20
Troublesome
Banned

Troublesome is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Personaly, I don't care where it airs even if it comes out on this site I just want it already
Troublesome is offline   Reply With Quote