Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 10-04-2010, 10:57 PM   #21
FlyingThunderGod
Genin Elite

FlyingThunderGod is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Kushina vs Konan Rematch.

005 just stop, i tried using logic but they want feats

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

FlyingThunderGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 05:00 PM   #22
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akatsuki X View Post
Kushina has shown no feats suggesting she can enter tailed forms,
just because she's the host, doesn't mean she can use Kyuubi chakra.

Konan uses paper bombs to kill her.
Let me know one single instance when the Nine Tails wouldn't give his chakra if Naruto was in danger.

We can see that she can hold a seal on him even when she's half dead and no longer a jinchuuriki. Pretty featy.

But Kushina still dies in this fight, whether Konan or Kyuubi kills her.
TheBlackChidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 05:16 PM   #23
Realninja 2.0
Banned

Realninja 2.0 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

The fox chakra comes out when its host is at death door. Long as the host has breathe it will come. Since this is Kushina vs Konan, Konan stomps. But if you go Kyubi vs Konan.... no explanation needed.
Realninja 2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 03:11 AM   #24
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Realninja 2.0 View Post
The fox chakra comes out when its host is at death door. Long as the host has breathe it will come. Since this is Kushina vs Konan, Konan stomps. But if you go Kyubi vs Konan.... no explanation needed.
No.

Nine Tails vs Konan, and the Nine Tails wins.

Kushina vs Konan and either Kushina wins or
both Kushina and Konan die and the Nine Tails wins.

So Konan does not stomp. The last time I checked stomping does not mean getting killed. If Konan forced Kushina to the point of going Nine Tails then Konan is going to get killed by Nine Tails.

It's a lose lose situation for Konan either

1. Kushina beats her
2. Kushina goes Nine Tails...and then kills her

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 04:32 AM   #25
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

How the freak does she beat Konan?
NBT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 05:03 AM   #26
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

I think the situation goes.

If kushina doesn't go kyubi, she gets curb stomped to the point of getting there.

And Kyubi beats konan.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 10-06-2010, 05:06 AM   #27
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

She gets killed before it has a chance to take over and even then,she hasn't shown feats with it so it really don't matter.
Old 10-06-2010, 05:24 AM   #28
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBT View Post
She gets killed before it has a chance to take over and even then,she hasn't shown feats with it so it really don't matter.
Proof in point.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 10-06-2010, 06:28 AM   #29
NBT
Banned

Say wha?
Old 10-06-2010, 07:34 PM   #30
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackChidori View Post
Let me know one single instance when the Nine Tails wouldn't give his chakra if Naruto was in danger.

We can see that she can hold a seal on him even when she's half dead and no longer a jinchuuriki. Pretty featy.

But Kushina still dies in this fight, whether Konan or Kyuubi kills her.

Even so.
If the nine-tails were released, there is no evidence to suggest that she would enter tailed forms.

Just that the Kyuubi would escape from her body and fight.

Meaning that Kushina would be dead, and it would be the Kyuubi vs. Konan.

I like videos,
I like making videos,

Me and my friends are funny,
we make funny videos.

See where I'm going?

Akatsuki X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 10:38 PM   #31
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
How the freak does she beat Konan?

The point isn't that she beats Konan but that Konan can't win
because there is Nine Tails. Unless you consider dying as winning.

That's why it's not a stomp on Konan's behalf.

...At least in my case.
Old 10-06-2010, 10:41 PM   #32
NBT
Banned

Konan would kill her before the fox gets a chance to do anything.
Old 10-06-2010, 11:49 PM   #33
Devil's Lawyer
Banned

Devil's Lawyer is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I have seen this battle in a different forum doesnt Konan stomp. I mean all she has to do is wrap paper bombs around Kushina face head explodes. The fox dies with his host right so that takes care of that.
Devil's Lawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 12:38 AM   #34
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil's Lawyer View Post
I have seen this battle in a different forum doesnt Konan stomp. I mean all she has to do is wrap paper bombs around Kushina face head explodes. The fox dies with his host right so that takes care of that.

That may be a special case for Naruto. When the former 8 tails host
died the 8 tails was still alive, so it's most likely the case for all tailed
beasts. 9 tails only dies with Naruto because of the special seal
Minato or perhaps even Kushina put on Naruto. It is unknown if
anyone else has this specific seal.

Note also that Kushina had the Nine Tails forcibly removed from herself
and she survived so Nine Tails released from her does not equal her death.

...At least in my case.
Old 10-07-2010, 12:44 AM   #35
Devil's Lawyer
Banned

You know either way I see Kushina dying. If the fox comes out Konan just have to run. She is skilled enough to escape.
Old 10-07-2010, 03:04 AM   #36
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil's Lawyer View Post
You know either way I see Kushina dying. If the fox comes out Konan just have to run. She is skilled enough to escape.

The fox would catch up to her. Pain had to use Catastrophic Planetary Construction to slow the Nine Tails in Eight Tails form down and even
then it wasn't fully stopped.

Also running away wouldn't count as stomping either. It's surviving.

If you really want you can have Konan win.
She just doesn't stomp.

...At least in my case.
Old 10-07-2010, 04:45 AM   #37
NBT
Banned

Yes she does.She can't do anything to Konan.The fox only comes out in near death and there's no way Kushina is going to last that long.A paper bomb or two is more than enough to kill her.
Old 10-07-2010, 09:50 AM   #38
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yes she does.She can't do anything to Konan.The fox only comes out in near death and there's no way Kushina is going to last that long.A paper bomb or two is more than enough to kill her.

A paper bomb isn't going to kill Kushina when she has the Nine Tails healing powers. Naruto has survived many would be fatal events due to having the Nine Tails healing powers. It'd be the same with Kushina especially when she has more Uzumaki chakra which was known for having long life spans. The billion paper bombs might work because they could just leave nothing left but it's unlikely Konan would have enough time for a billion paper bombs unless she had already set it up before hand.
The fox comes in near death AND when the host is angry.
Given Kushina's temperament and the fact she's fighting seriously
it would not be surprising if she went Nine Tails from the get go.

...At least in my case.
Old 10-07-2010, 01:00 PM   #39
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Your wrong.
A paper bomb would blow her head off,
thus killing her.

If the Kyuubi started fighting Konan, it wouldn't count as Kushina, so Konan still wins.

I like videos,
I like making videos,

Me and my friends are funny,
we make funny videos.

See where I'm going?

Akatsuki X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 01:21 PM   #40
Devil's Lawyer
Banned

He established that. He is saying its not a stomp. I think it will be Konan still stomps Kushina but the 9 tails will come out. If the 9 tail kills Konan she still stomped Kushina.