Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Omniverse

Omniverse Anything goes in this forum. Any multiverse, any singleverse, any fight. Just know in advance that Kakashi can't beat Superman.

Old 10-04-2010, 11:45 AM   #41
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Sora(KH) VS HST.

But Sora still held him off and managed to survive.
Rasengan SageX5 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 11:49 AM   #42
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

I was talking ABOUT sora. >.<

Anyways, yea, sora.....is good.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 10-04-2010, 11:54 AM   #43
Pain_man_who_became_god
Chunin

Pain_man_who_became_god is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanoo View Post
He also can survive in the void of space.
sage of the six paths for the win. sora may be a godlike figure but sage is a god. *turns sora into the moon from some distant location

Legend has it that Uchiha Madara was bested by Hashirama Senju...but is the legend true?

^^^^
( *))))
--|----
/ & \
| & |

PSN; krustybumm

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pain_man_who_became_god is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 11:55 AM   #44
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pain_man_who_became_god View Post
sage of the six paths for the win. sora may be a godlike figure but sage is a god. *turns sora into the moon from some distant location
He created the moon using CT. Which could be hyperbole, and he has no feats.

Blitzed.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 10-04-2010, 12:06 PM   #45
Pain_man_who_became_god
Chunin

Pain_man_who_became_god is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

so he basically pwns everyone in the known universe of anime, games, and manga? i dont buy into it. hes not the most powerful character ever.he is pretty rad but hes not unstoppable. with super ability comes super cockiness and hes gonna slip up. he can travel that fast AND turn complete 180 at once and be here there and everywhere while thinking about all of it? IMO no, theres gonna be a moment of weakness that can be seen by the sharingan at least. and if sephiroth can be beat, sora can be beat. hes not a godboss, hes sora. from KH. many characters i know far outweigh him. heres the actual battle.

kakashi:hey sora, nice day, how bout some tea, lets be friends

sora:ok my ally(sits back turned) mmmm this is good

kakashi:from behind kamui to the face.
the same could go for madara. my point is, that sora is way to naive to win against experienced ninja and soul reapers.

orochimaru:impure resurection summons soras mom and he cant kill her, orochi takes his head

im adding that im calling plot badassness on sora cuz people do it to me

Legend has it that Uchiha Madara was bested by Hashirama Senju...but is the legend true?

^^^^
( *))))
--|----
/ & \
| & |

PSN; krustybumm

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Pain_man_who_became_god; 10-04-2010 at 12:08 PM.
Pain_man_who_became_god is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 12:50 PM   #46
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Minato's teleportation is high end supersonic. As its not TRUE teleportation.
No

Quote:
Gates are....not even close to hypersonic.
6 Gated Gai's attack speed might be in the very low hypersonic range.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
321zigzag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 01:32 PM   #47
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

sora has reflega nuff said even with the 5 min timer final form or anti-sora rapes everybody constantly then if someone actually gets a hit he cant dodge boom reflega'd back at 3 times the power
espada #0 of the escudo arrancar
I am the wayward espada, the embodiment of madness

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

And you're calling Jun an amateur? JUN of all people? The Jun who could possibly solo everyone? and YES,he can destroy you
for once someone gets it right
junchurikioftheleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 01:34 PM   #48
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pain_man_who_became_god View Post
so he basically pwns everyone in the known universe of anime, games, and manga? i dont buy into it. hes not the most powerful character ever.he is pretty rad but hes not unstoppable. with super ability comes super cockiness and hes gonna slip up. he can travel that fast AND turn complete 180 at once and be here there and everywhere while thinking about all of it? IMO no, theres gonna be a moment of weakness that can be seen by the sharingan at least. and if sephiroth can be beat, sora can be beat. hes not a godboss, hes sora. from KH. many characters i know far outweigh him. heres the actual battle.

kakashi:hey sora, nice day, how bout some tea, lets be friends

sora:ok my ally(sits back turned) mmmm this is good

kakashi:from behind kamui to the face.
the same could go for madara. my point is, that sora is way to naive to win against experienced ninja and soul reapers.

orochimaru:impure resurection summons soras mom and he cant kill her, orochi takes his head

im adding that im calling plot badassness on sora cuz people do it to me
the standard mindset is bloodlusted personality dosent play unless specified and weve never seen sora's mom so shes outta the pic

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

And you're calling Jun an amateur? JUN of all people? The Jun who could possibly solo everyone? and YES,he can destroy you
Old 10-04-2010, 02:14 PM   #49
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

The sage of six paths was just a really strong monk or something that discovered chakra and invented jutsu and was also the vessel of the 10 tailed beast, as well as fathered the ancestors of the Hyuga, Senju, and Uchiha clans and posses all of the great Kekkei Genkei. Even with his supposed feat of creating the moon with CT to seal the 10 tails, he is still too slow to deal with Sora's hypersonic+ speed feats and sword skills.
Old 10-04-2010, 02:16 PM   #50
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

Dudemeister knows about Kingdom Hearts a lot more than I do I think. He should post here.

The thing is Sora's speed drastically changes here and there that is all I have to say.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 10-04-2010, 02:22 PM   #51
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

The last game we actually saw Sora do anything was in the end of KH 2, so for all we know, these feats could be true and he will only get stronger and faster the next time we play as him in a game.
Old 10-04-2010, 02:23 PM   #52
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

His last speed was reflecting Xemnas Aero Blades in shape of lasers.

Unless you want to use that as FTL speed proof.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 10-04-2010, 02:26 PM   #53
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 View Post
Dudemeister knows about Kingdom Hearts a lot more than I do I think. He should post here.

The thing is Sora's speed drastically changes here and there that is all I have to say.
sora's definitely hypersonic and also extremely durable and has nearly unlimited stamina being able to take high level magic and physical attacks and show no signs of damage or tiring. the only thing that signifies him taking damage is the life bar he even fought an army of 1000 heartless AFTER fighting his way across the areas to the army and then was only slightly tired afterwards. in this case he has access to all drive forms from every game (valor,wisdom,limit,master,final, and anti) each with its own specialty's and only a few of the highest level spells

its likely to say that even the logia's with their elemental abilitys can be defeated because when they turn intangible he can use magnaga (or however ya spell it) and their pulled in and stuck their elements can still be effected by magic he also has some form of teleportation or extreme movement with the reaction commands such as warp snipe where he disappears to and appears infront of the laser projectile which at this point it's either stopped or hes so fast it appears to not be moving because he can accurately hit it back. I would give this to sora

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

Old 10-04-2010, 02:28 PM   #54
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

That was a very impressive speed feat and should be counted, even though he had Riku to back him up.
Old 10-04-2010, 02:32 PM   #55
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by junchurikioftheleaf View Post
Jinchurriki Super Facts
I am aware of those things dude. No need to super prove it on me.

But really without Genie I really doubt Sora soloes.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 10-04-2010, 02:33 PM   #56
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I am aware of those things dude. No need to super prove it on me.

But really without Genie I really doubt Sora soloes.
it really depends on how the fights proceed if its one at a time he destroys if its each verse at a time well its likely a tie once he gets to one piece all the attacks at once will blow up the universe if its all of them at once he gets killed

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

Old 10-04-2010, 02:43 PM   #57
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

I think that Sora would probably fight them one at a time and onlt have trouble with the really strong characters like Naruto,Ichigo, and Luffy.
Old 10-04-2010, 02:49 PM   #58
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasengan SageX5 View Post
I think that Sora would probably fight them one at a time and onlt have trouble with the really strong characters like Naruto,Ichigo, and Luffy.
yea plot shields can suck but no actual plot no plot shield so their standard abilitys apply and they gain the ability to die so naruto gets keybladed so does ichigo then luffy prob gets keybladed

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

Old 10-04-2010, 02:50 PM   #59
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

I find several characters from HST more interesting than Sora.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 10-04-2010, 02:52 PM   #60
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I find several characters from HST more interesting than Sora.
interesting mabye but that dosent determine winner lol sora is gettin alittle old now that ive beaten most of the games but hes still pretty cool

Quote:
You sound Like a child.