Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 10-03-2010, 02:33 PM   #1
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Anko Vs Shizune

I believe Shizune easily wins, but what do you think?
Ultimate combatant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 02:34 PM   #2
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Anko Vs Shizune

Tonton solos.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 02:39 PM   #3
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

All Anko has is her Shadow Snake Hands, and Shizune has shown enough speed to avoid such a jutsu. Poison Fog GG Anko
Lady Tsunade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 03:23 PM   #4
skillr
Genin Elite

skillr is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i know she has poison fog but when did she use it?
skillr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 07:44 PM   #5
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Against Kabuto

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
321zigzag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 07:45 PM   #6
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Anko has no feats suggesting that she can outclass Shizune in any way.

Poison fog or needles.

GG.

I like videos,
I like making videos,

Me and my friends are funny,
we make funny videos.

See where I'm going?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Akatsuki X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 10:11 PM   #7
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Shizune would throw Tonton at Anko's face.

The end.
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 11:06 AM   #8
K KiLLaH
Freshmen Academy Student

K KiLLaH is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

There isnt enough info on Anko true but im sure the makers of the narutoverse think different than the general public with this matchup.. i mean they always send anko out with two anbu members to find orochimaru or kabuto...im sure shes not a pushover
K KiLLaH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 12:24 PM   #9
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!

The maker of Naruto doesn't know what he's talking about.
She can't win this fight.

I like videos,
I like making videos,

we make funny videos.

See where I'm going?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 10-04-2010, 07:11 PM   #10
mikeiskewl922
Veteran Chunin

mikeiskewl922 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Not nly, Poisen Fog, needles, and TonTon.. but she also has Medical Ninjutsu don't forget..

"Baby i'm gunna' set you free,
Imma set you freeee."~

Village Hidden in the Moonlight~
mikeiskewl922 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 09:10 PM   #11
Nightmare Luffy
Chunin Exam Participant

Nightmare Luffy saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Anko could win this yyou know. Because of striking shadow snakes and such and the way not even Hiruzen could react to them it shouldnt be any different with Anko. The snakes have poison like normal, can paralyze and or make sure Shizune cant move so Anko can go in for the kill with something liek a kunai. Shizune wouldnt do a thing 'cause she's pinned downed by the snakes and poisoned/paralyzed.
SSBwdXQgaXQgaW4
gY29kZSBsaWtlIH
RoaXM/IDpQ

Nightmare Luffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 10:59 PM   #12
SimpleGenin
Special Jonin Candidate

SimpleGenin saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Anko showed much more speed then Shizune. Shinune showed no feats that suggest she can avoid or block a striking shadow snake from up close.
SimpleGenin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 04:13 PM   #13
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

What about that jutsu that Anko was about to use on Orochimaru until Orochimaru realized what she was doing and got scared and got away from her. She also has the curse mark.

Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

Wind Style Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 04:27 PM   #14
SimpleGenin
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind Style Naruto View Post
What about that jutsu that Anko was about to use on Orochimaru until Orochimaru realized what she was doing and got scared and got away from her. She also has the curse mark.
Orochimaru wasnt scared. In fact, he laughed at Anko, saying that a technique he taught her would never work against him and that all it's gonna do is kill herself.
Old 10-06-2010, 05:06 PM   #15
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

When did Anko show any good speed feats?

Though Striking Shadow Snakes could win it for her. They've shown pretty good speed when Orochimaru showed it against Sarutobi and nothing suggests that her snakes are somehow slower than Oro's.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 07:21 PM   #16
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleGenin View Post
Anko showed much more speed then Shizune. Shinune showed no feats that suggest she can avoid or block a striking shadow snake from up close.

What speed has she shown that's superior?

Poison fog could block Anko's vision, then Shizune use's needles to kill her before she can use shadow snakes.

I like videos,
I like making videos,

we make funny videos.

See where I'm going?

Old 10-06-2010, 11:01 PM   #17
SimpleGenin
Special Jonin Candidate

Anko showed speed feats in the Chunin exam. So fast that she appeared behind Naruto in a blink of an eye. Can you say the same about Shizune? haha
Old 10-07-2010, 11:04 AM   #18
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

This is quite a tough one IMO

Well by Hype Anko outclasses Shizune in everyway due the Cursed Seal of Heaven (which is the same Sasuke had) and the fact Konoha trusts her enough to go after Kabuto

However what has Anko shown:
Taking on the Oro Clone in the Chunin Exams.
The unbelievable Accuracy with the Dango Sticks.

Against Shizune who's been noted as having a Jutsu that can Kill even when taking a Whiff.

But there are 2 serious Questions bothering me with that Jutsu:
Is it true considering it's just another Character Statement?
And secondly did Kabuto say Instant Death?

All of Shizune's attacks never showed any great or I don't even remember them having any success.

Quote:
i know she has poison fog but when did she use it?
Chapter 166 A Ninja's Talents.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 11:38 AM   #19
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Shizune has greater speed than Anko. She managed to move Tsunade out of the way of a giant snake smashing through the earth in a surprise attack, as well as moving herself out of harms way at the same time. A bit of a strength feat, but , considering she was on the ground - and jumped so high in such a short time. Its displaying some sort of speed. And some good reaction speed.

She also saved Naruto from one of Kabutos attacks if memory serves right. She has a pretty good reaction speed. I don't see why she couldn't shunshin out of harms way. Poison Fog should give Shizune the win.
Lady Tsunade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 11:47 AM   #20
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akatsuki X View Post
The maker of Naruto doesn't know what he's talking about.
She can't win this fight.
That's besides the point, what he means is that Anko has a shot. However, we haven't seen any real feats by Anko to suggest that she can win. Thus she loses by default. >.>

Lame!!!

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote