Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 10-03-2010, 02:28 PM   #1
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Vocaloid's Forum Family

Because I lack one

Mommy: Gaara's Girl
Dad: Shinobi killer, Vorn
Sister(s): Vex Mikazuki/CCS, trouble88, sasu_girl, Muffintop
Brothers(s): leaf777, Kakuzu111
Monkey Watcher: Shikamaru Nara
Leek: XxblackxX
Auntie: Kakashi's Girl
Robotic Brain: Chidori of Death
Cousin: Sephiroth

etc. I'll add something else if you name what it is you wanna be.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Vocaloid; 10-11-2011 at 07:17 PM.
Vocaloid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 02:28 PM   #2
Gaara's Girl
Little Miss Sweetheart

Location: Under Fenna, with whipcream being nommed off by her! P: ♥
Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Vocaloid's Forum Family

May I be in your family?
BFFs: Neisen Wooster Vorn suki(musketeer buddy<3) Hockey Magic Muffintop(other half<3) TBC Yori Nine ILK(wife4ever<3) DA Semog Cornbread(teddy bear<3) TDZ CCS Jinchiruuki Demise Rotate flamey Gord Red J-Sun KGT sasu(fangirl&wife<3) Shikamaru N117 Luna Meg Jonesy Sephiroph CoD ECW Taker Susanoo jenny JAFL Sarge's Father Blind Vivi
Sensei & Bestest Friend: Maikeru(secret admirer *.*)
Babies: Ohako kakashi uzumaki zenon george IK Swift Storm matsuro Leaf/Mist Shinobi Vocaloid
Misses Vat. 3=
Quote:

Gaara's Girl: My bestest friend ever.
Gaara's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 02:29 PM   #3
Shinobi killer
Special Jonin Candidate

Shinobi killer is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Add me as your dad.
Shinobi killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 02:30 PM   #4
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara's Girl View Post
May I be in your family?
Sure. What do you want to be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinobi killer View Post
Add me as your dad.
Sure.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 10-03-2010, 02:32 PM   #5
Shinobi killer
Special Jonin Candidate

Shinobi killer is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

thanks.
Shinobi killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 02:32 PM   #6
Gaara's Girl
Little Miss Sweetheart

Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vocaloid View Post
Sure. What do you want to be?
Yay! I want to be your mommy.
BFFs: Neisen Wooster Vorn suki(musketeer buddy<3) Hockey Magic Muffintop(other half<3) TBC Yori Nine ILK(wife4ever<3) DA Semog Cornbread(teddy bear<3) TDZ CCS Jinchiruuki Demise Rotate flamey Gord Red J-Sun KGT sasu(fangirl&wife<3) Shikamaru N117 Luna Meg Jonesy Sephiroph CoD ECW Taker Susanoo jenny JAFL Sarge's Father Blind Vivi
Babies: Ohako kakashi uzumaki zenon george IK Swift Storm matsuro Leaf/Mist Shinobi Vocaloid
Misses Vat. 3=
Quote:

Old 10-03-2010, 02:35 PM   #7
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yay! I want to be your mommy.
Yay I has a mommy!

Old 10-03-2010, 02:59 PM   #8
Gaara's Girl
Little Miss Sweetheart

Quote:
Yay I has a mommy!
And I have a lovely daughter. <3

*Hugs*
Misses Vat. 3=
Quote:

Old 10-03-2010, 03:01 PM   #9
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I want to be the monkey watcher.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 03:17 PM   #10
XxblackxX
Special Jonin Candidate

XxblackxX has completed a tough C-rank mission!XxblackxX has completed a tough C-rank mission!XxblackxX has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to XxblackxX

I'm yur Leek

I will not hesitate.
XxblackxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 03:19 PM   #11
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
And I have a lovely daughter. <3

*Hugs*
-Hugs back-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
I want to be the monkey watcher.
He lives in my closet >,>
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxblackxX View Post
I'm yur Leek
Okays.

Old 10-03-2010, 03:31 PM   #12
XxblackxX
Special Jonin Candidate

XxblackxX has completed a tough C-rank mission!XxblackxX has completed a tough C-rank mission!XxblackxX has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to XxblackxX

Yay. ^.^

I will not hesitate.
XxblackxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 03:33 PM   #13
Kakashi's Girl
Sweet Green T

Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

May I be your aunt? :3
Dance partner: shinmaru
Lover: manga
Perfect friends: Meg KU Nabris Muffin Ryu Vex Kiseki 88 Hockey sasu Dee LT Kuro Luna
Epic friends: Magic Dem CU Bacon Maik Neisie KGT Woo Sticky Shikamaru Semog Yori Pat azal Cornbread Jin tks Jonesy Vat Nick Shika Kuroi Sixxy Seph
Babies: UPM Kibkib Taker AR
Adopted by: NJ
Bodyguard: Lunar
Kakashi's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 03:36 PM   #14
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi's Girl View Post
May I be your aunt? :3
Of course~

Old 10-03-2010, 04:17 PM   #15
Kakashi's Girl
Sweet Green T

Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Of course~
YAY!!!

*Hugs niece* <3
Dance partner: shinmaru
Lover: manga
Perfect friends: Meg KU Nabris Muffin Ryu Vex Kiseki 88 Hockey sasu Dee LT Kuro Luna
Epic friends: Magic Dem CU Bacon Maik Neisie KGT Woo Sticky Shikamaru Semog Yori Pat azal Cornbread Jin tks Jonesy Vat Nick Shika Kuroi Sixxy Seph
Babies: UPM Kibkib Taker AR
Adopted by: NJ
Bodyguard: Lunar
Kakashi's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 04:31 PM   #16
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi's Girl View Post
YAY!!!

*Hugs niece* <3
-Hugz back-

This place is kinda dead.

So....how's my new family doing?

Old 10-03-2010, 04:35 PM   #17
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Sister?

Vex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 04:42 PM   #18
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vex Mikazuki View Post
Sister?

Heck Yesh.

Old 10-05-2010, 08:30 AM   #19
Gaara's Girl
Little Miss Sweetheart

Quote:
-Hugs back-
*Sits you in my lap*
Misses Vat. 3=
Quote:

Old 10-06-2010, 01:38 PM   #20
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*Sits you in my lap*
-Leans against- <3

So how is everyone today?