Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 06-25-2009, 06:58 PM   #21
JTRinc.
Freshmen Academy Student

JTRinc. is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: who wins?obito or kakashi?

If obito was still alive Kakashi wouldn't have his sharingan,wouldn't be called the copy ninja, and wouldn't be able to use chidori.If obito was still alive I would say they would be on the same level, if not it would be obito.
Old 06-25-2009, 07:02 PM   #22
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakuzushearts68 View Post
people poeple.im talking about like before orochimaru dies he brings obito back to life.then orochimaru dies and obito goes after kakashi
Kakashi still wins.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 06-25-2009, 07:53 PM   #23
Ninjaslayer15
Genin Elite

Ninjaslayer15 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Yeah he does this way
3.Naruto
4.One Piece

"Believe it!"~Naruto
"I don't care if your a million times stronger than me!"~Goku
"I do not fight because I think I can win. I fight because I have to win."~Ichigo
"
When the power of love overcomes the love of power. the world will know peace."~Aizen
"
You are slow, even when falling..."~Byakuya
Old 06-26-2009, 12:48 AM   #24
Windking
Banned

Windking is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Windking Send a message via Yahoo to Windking

I dont know..because when obito was small i think he has a secret jutsu like that..but still kakashi wins..
Old 06-26-2009, 07:05 AM   #25
kakuzushearts68
Chunin Exam Participant

Location: living with my gf atsuki and protecting hikari-chan from any harm that come their way
kakuzushearts68 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTRinc. View Post
If obito was still alive Kakashi wouldn't have his sharingan,wouldn't be called the copy ninja, and wouldn't be able to use chidori.If obito was still alive I would say they would be on the same level, if not it would be obito.
dude.read the last comment on page 1
awsome forum wife:akatsukirocks
i adopted tobi!!!!i adopted kira!!!!i adopted fura!!!!I adopted Mokona(black)!!!!I adopted Oni(rank I1)!!!!!I adopted Kamui!!!!
Old 06-26-2009, 09:47 AM   #26
*HinataGurl*
Chunin Exam Participant

*HinataGurl* is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to *HinataGurl*

In the manga obito is a weakling whose sharingan hasnt awakened yet. its during the 3rd great ninja war. right before he gets his sharingan kakashi eye was cut (thats how he got the scar.) when he and kakashi go to save their team mate rin. then reenforcments came and made a boulder fall onto obitos right side. he sputtered a few words then had rin (medic ninja) surgicly transfer his left eye ( the one eye that had not been crushed and the sharingan still activated ) to kakashi. the end of my knowlege about obito. one fact like kakashi obito was always late for everything.
little fact. obito is buried under hundeds of feet of rock orochimaru cannot bring him back to life.
Old 06-26-2009, 12:17 PM   #27
C4 Karura
Special Jonin Candidate

C4 Karura is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Kakashi