Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 09-03-2010, 08:40 PM   #1
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Tenten and Ino...

In my opinion, Ino and Tenten are USELESS. They haven't done anything useful. All Tenten has is her tools and Ino has....nothing actually. She can heal a little bit and do that mind jutsu, but that's about it. Anyone else agree/disagree?
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 10:58 PM   #2
darkdemonofthemist
A True Bro

Location: Times people on Omegle actually wanted to have a decent conversation: 2
darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.darkdemonofthemist finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to darkdemonofthemist
Default Re: Tenten and Ino...

I think TenTen is better than Ino when it comes to fighting.
jenny,Memitim,Jonesy,deadtaka,Noctis,NinjaPink,Devroux,Luna Mikazuki,Miss Kitty,Wooster
Vatanui AKA Pride,Toma RNK,KGT,SS4 Gogeta,Looney-Lyra,Semog,Bacon,Pool,AgentShayd
Kitsune,Kiseki,Spartacus,Nick Tasogare,TBC,Shikamaru Nara,Lone_Espada,Maruko
Follow me on Twitter! @fishcantblink
Quote:
Originally Posted by SatanicRobot
Your face cured my cancer.
darkdemonofthemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 11:02 PM   #3
Anathema
Chunin

Anathema has completed a tough C-rank mission!Anathema has completed a tough C-rank mission!Anathema has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I disagree on Ino being completely useless. She's helped to make Sakura the kunoichi she is today from their childhood together and in the Forest of Death, took over Kin's body to help Sakura and Lee from Dosu, Kin and Zaku until Sasuke woke up. During the written exam part of the Chuunin Exams, Ino was also the person from her cell whom took over Sakura to collect the answers for her team and passed it along. I do wish she could've been a bit more helpful during the battle against Hidan and Kakuzu, but she assisted a bit with finding their location. =] We would've seen more of her if Shikamaru had allowed her to become Hidan's distraction, though she probably would have died. :/
Old 09-03-2010, 11:03 PM   #4
IPITYTHEFOOLZ
Chunin Exam Participant

IPITYTHEFOOLZ is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to IPITYTHEFOOLZ

I think Ino might have some talent if see ever had any fights. Same with Tenten. They never really get any screen time so they don't really have a chance to get better or improve.

The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed... One of life's greatest blessings is the freedom to pursue one's goals.

IPITYTHEFOOLZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 11:13 PM   #5
lolohwd
Special Jonin Candidate

lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

ten ten can use her tools for a multitude of things
lolohwd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 12:16 PM   #6
NarutoxSakura4ever
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via AIM to NarutoxSakura4ever

Ten Ten is better then Ino when it comes to fighting, believe.
TOO BAD!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
NarutoxSakura4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 02:01 PM   #7
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Ino isn't useless at all. Along with what Anathema said, Ino is also a medical ninja, which alone makes her useful in a team. Her mind jutsu helps with surveillance and info gathering.

Tenten on the other hand is better for combat and distraction.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 02:36 PM   #8
HinataBG
Genin

HinataBG is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I agree with you I guess because in the show, Tenten and Ino really don't do all that much. Forgive me if I'm wrong everyone!! Yes, Ino did help turn Sakura into the kunoichi she is today, and Tenten has helped Lee keep his confidence up about his training, but Kishi doesn't display them enough for anyone to make a true enough assumption... But with what we have seen, I haven't found them very useful... But that's just my opinion..
Old 09-04-2010, 09:58 PM   #9
Puppet_Master
Genin

Puppet_Master saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

That's true. You don't see them very much, and when you do, they don't really do anything. I think I've seen Ten Ten fight once, and she lost, so what does that prove?
Puppet_Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 01:06 AM   #10
*** maya doray ***
Veteran Chunin

Location: i'm in everywhere in the sky if you stare at it :3 . . .
*** maya doray *** is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to *** maya doray ***
Red face Re: Tenten and Ino...

i agree with you at this point , and you're right , ...

<..............................>

THE KINGDOM OF RINNEGAN
VILLAGE :

*the highest anbu leader*

Last edited by *** maya doray ***; 09-05-2010 at 01:09 AM.
*** maya doray *** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 01:27 AM   #11
lolohwd
Special Jonin Candidate

lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.lolohwd finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

at least ten ten could probably hold her own in a mediocre fight. ino woulld be like omg noooooooooo sasuke save me*dies
lolohwd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 11:58 AM   #12
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinataBG View Post
I agree with you I guess because in the show, Tenten and Ino really don't do all that much. Forgive me if I'm wrong everyone!! Yes, Ino did help turn Sakura into the kunoichi she is today, and Tenten has helped Lee keep his confidence up about his training, but Kishi doesn't display them enough for anyone to make a true enough assumption... But with what we have seen, I haven't found them very useful... But that's just my opinion..
Exactly.
Old 09-28-2010, 06:37 AM   #13
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Ten Ten, isn't ompletely useless, she backs up and supports her team to the best of her abilities, also always, trying to help her team mates train. She does the best she can, she does strategist some what, also she is there as the voice of reason along with Neji.

Ino, is now that little bit more helpful now, since she has learnt Medical Jutsu, she is able to help in healing her team mates and those around her on the battle field, though Sakura is better than her at it.

BF:

Spoiler:

Throw Rasen-Shuriken is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 02:01 PM   #14
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw Rasen-Shuriken View Post
Ten Ten, isn't ompletely useless, she backs up and supports her team to the best of her abilities, also always, trying to help her team mates train. She does the best she can, she does strategist some what, also she is there as the voice of reason along with Neji.

Ino, is now that little bit more helpful now, since she has learnt Medical Jutsu, she is able to help in healing her team mates and those around her on the battle field, though Sakura is better than her at it.
So basically, they're just the cheerleaders.
Old 09-28-2010, 02:17 PM   #15
Kakashi's Girl
Sweet Green T

Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I don't think Tenten is useless. She's a weapon master, she just doesn't get enough screen time.

As for Ino, a medical ninja is always a plus on a team IMO.
Dance partner: shinmaru
Lover: manga
Perfect friends: Meg KU Nabris Muffin Ryu Vex Kiseki 88 Hockey sasu Dee LT Kuro Luna
Epic friends: Magic Dem CU Bacon Maik Neisie KGT Woo Sticky Shikamaru Semog Yori Pat azal Cornbread Jin tks Jonesy Vat Nick Shika Kuroi Sixxy Seph
Babies: UPM Kibkib Taker AR
Adopted by: NJ
Bodyguard: Lunar
Kakashi's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 03:06 PM   #16
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

here we go again saying ino and tenten or useless atleast they didnt waste over 200 some episodes crying there eyes out over 1 man and who cares if they dont do much in the sereis what does it matter honestly we could say the same thing about sai, shino and even kiba if need be

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 03:21 PM   #17
Toshiro Hatake
Ninja Academy Student

Location: The Toshiro Clan's Hideout, drawing up plans with the others.
Toshiro Hatake is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I dont think they are completely useless. Ino can be helpful when it comes to healing the ninjas. Tenten, she's great when it comes to her weaponry battling. In a way, they are useless because they are hardly shown in the series, their battling skills aren't so impressive, and they are pretty much in the background. They both talk more than they fight, whenever they are shown in the series. Clearly, they are not that important.
Toshiro Hatake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 03:29 PM   #18
-Dattebayo-
Apprentice Genin

-Dattebayo- is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

How can they be useless if they had a purpose to be IN the manga?
If there were different characters replacing Ino and Tenten, you ought to call em' useless too. They don't get much screen time is all.
Old 09-28-2010, 03:59 PM   #19
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

.......Ino have said she isnt much of a fighter but Kakashi did say that if Shikamaru were to be the one who faces Hidan it would be no different than Ino(since Hidan as already seen Shikamaru's tricks) but Shikamaru had a plan but if he didnt have a plan in the first place he would have died too. Ino is quite smart especially with her fight with Sakura same for Choji(Choji is good at taking orders and following plans also in his fight with Dosu he had a plan that since Dosu's attacks requires sound that shutting himself will haveno effect but too bad he wasnt that smart). In her fight with Sakura she has been shown to be a good close hand combat fighter or not too shabby(her fight with Sakura did last over 10 minutes and she did tied with her). Its been said in the manga that Ino has excellent skills when it comes to using shuriken and other weapons.

Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

Wind Style Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 06:38 PM   #20
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Awards Showcase

You all have your opinions and I have mine. I think they're useless, and I'm sticking to it.