Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 10-03-2010, 06:50 AM   #1
Tourune
Special Jonin Candidate

Tourune is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default 4 Tailed Naruto vs. Sasuke

Restrictions: No Higher 9 Tails Forms For Naruto

Distance: 60 Meters

Top 3 Anime Characters
1 - Danzo
2 - Ulquiorra
3 - Cole
Tourune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 09:22 AM   #2
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: 4 Tailed Naruto vs. Sasuke

Susano'o arrow spam or genjutsu should be able to take this.

Menacing Ball, which is the biggest threat, takes a while to charge and Sasuke should be able to avoid it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 02:42 PM   #3
Arty
Apprentice Genin

Arty has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

sasuke doesnt have susano-o only itachi had it and genjutsu wont work on the 4 tails form considering it will just force sasuke out like it done in the past

Itachi Uchiha -

"Foolish little brother, if you wish to kill me, hate me, detest me, and survive in an unsightly way. Foster your hatred. Run, run and cling to your wretched life. And one day, when you have the same eyes I do, come before me."

Itachi's last words

"Forgive me Sasuke... ...It ends with this"

Arty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 03:19 PM   #4
skillr
Genin Elite

skillr is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

ive heard he does in the manga. i guess u only watch the anime like me?
skillr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 07:57 PM   #5
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
Susano'o arrow spam or genjutsu should be able to take this.

Menacing Ball, which is the biggest threat, takes a while to charge and Sasuke should be able to avoid it.

I doubt Genjutsu would work on KN4.

Sasono'o arrows burn up.
Kusangi couldn't pierce his skin.

I doubt arrows could.

I think Sasuke's only real chance here is Ammy from a distance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arty View Post
sasuke doesnt have susano-o only itachi had it and genjutsu wont work on the 4 tails form considering it will just force sasuke out like it done in the past

Sasuke does have Sasono'o.

I like videos,
I like making videos,

Me and my friends are funny,
we make funny videos.

See where I'm going?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Akatsuki X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 10:38 AM   #6
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

If your talking about during the Oro VS. Naruto 4tailed fight

GG Sasuke, no MS for you.

Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 11:06 AM   #7
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I'm kinda leaning towards sasuke on this one since he sealed the Kyuubi's chakra even before he had the Mangekyo sharingan. I would suspect that KN4 would be sealed off unless there is something to suggest that Sasuke can only prevent the transformation.

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 03:20 PM   #8
Jinchiruuki

Wait 4-tailed Naruto Post time skip vs Sasuke post time skip?

Should edit the restrictions in light of the new chapters and feats imo.

1) Now that Naruto has supposedly tamed the Kyuubi, genjutsu has no effect.
2) Sasuke now has EMS. Even though we don't know what abilites he has yet, he still is able to spam Ama and Susanoo as much as he wants now without going blind.

This match up is a bit too vague to really debate at the moment.
  Reply With Quote Add Dice Roll To Message
Old 10-06-2010, 03:33 PM   #9
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akatsuki X View Post

I doubt Genjutsu would work on KN4.

Sasono'o arrows burn up.
Kusangi couldn't pierce his skin.

I doubt arrows could.

I think Sasuke's only real chance here is Ammy from a distance.
Ammy from a distance would be easier to avoid as opposed to an Ammy in close range, and it would take a quite a while to hurt Naruto in his fox cloak, but I digress.

The Kyubi has shown weakness to Sharingan genjutsu so it still has a chance of working.

Susano'o arrows are made of chakra though, unlike Kusanagi, but either way Sasuke will have to spam jutsu if he expects to hurt Naruto, unless he gets the chance to use Kirin.

Old 10-06-2010, 04:36 PM   #10
mikeiskewl922
Veteran Chunin

mikeiskewl922 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Couldn't 4Tails blitz him? Or Menacing Ball, although that takes a while. Maybe he could blitz, because i doubt that Susano'o Arrows would afect him, or he could dodge them..

"Baby i'm gunna' set you free,
Imma set you freeee."~

Village Hidden in the Moonlight~
mikeiskewl922 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 04:42 PM   #11
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinchiruuki View Post
Wait 4-tailed Naruto Post time skip vs Sasuke post time skip?

Should edit the restrictions in light of the new chapters and feats imo.

1) Now that Naruto has supposedly tamed the Kyuubi, genjutsu has no effect.
2) Sasuke now has EMS. Even though we don't know what abilites he has yet, he still is able to spam Ama and Susanoo as much as he wants now without going blind.

This match up is a bit too vague to really debate at the moment.
I think not.

Menacing Ball is a Small City Block buster. Susano'o won't be tanking that.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 04:48 PM   #12
mikeiskewl922
Veteran Chunin

@SN: I agree but what exactly CAN Susano'o tank?

Imma set you freeee."~

Old 10-06-2010, 04:56 PM   #13
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Well, it depends on the type of attack. Most of the attacks can be tanked. Morning Peacock and Afternoon Tiger are just as strong as an attack that Susano'o would tank.
Old 10-06-2010, 04:58 PM   #14
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeiskewl922 View Post
Couldn't 4Tails blitz him? Or Menacing Ball, although that takes a while. Maybe he could blitz, because i doubt that Susano'o Arrows would afect him, or he could dodge them..
Sasuke reacted to attacks from the Raikage. 4 tails isn't blitzing him any time soon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
I think not.

Menacing Ball is a Small City Block buster. Susano'o won't be tanking that.
It doesn't have to because Sasuke's not going to stand there while 4 tails charges his laz0r.
Quote:
@SN: I agree but what exactly CAN Susano'o tank?
It can tank a lot of Narutoverse attacks, but not anything on a menacing ball's level.

Old 10-06-2010, 04:58 PM   #15
mikeiskewl922
Veteran Chunin

So if it can't tank a Menacing Ball, than Menacing Ball > Afternoon Tiger/Morning Peacock?

Imma set you freeee."~

Old 10-06-2010, 05:00 PM   #16
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Quote:
So if it can't tank a Menacing Ball, than Menacing Ball > Afternoon Tiger/Morning Peacock?
Logically, yes.
Old 10-06-2010, 05:00 PM   #17
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Quote:
Totally. Menacing Ball has shown a much greater level of power than those two attacks.

Old 10-06-2010, 05:01 PM   #18
mikeiskewl922
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
Totally. Menacing Ball has shown a much greater level of power than those two attacks.
Okay, sorry, final edit. So, Susano'o can tank an Afternoon Tiger but not Menacing Ball because it's greater?

Imma set you freeee."~

Last edited by mikeiskewl922; 10-06-2010 at 05:04 PM.
Old 10-06-2010, 05:04 PM   #19
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Quote:
But you said that Susano'o can tank a Menacing Ball, and Shikamaru said it can..
Um no I didn't.

Edit: Menacing Ball>>>>>>>>>>>Afternoon Tiger

Old 10-06-2010, 05:04 PM   #20
mikeiskewl922
Veteran Chunin

I edited it.. Sorry, i got super confused for a second... D:

EDIT: Alright.. So posssibly Naruto couldnt use that because it takes to much time to prep right?

Imma set you freeee."~