Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 10-03-2010, 06:48 AM   #1
Tourune
Special Jonin Candidate

Tourune is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Naruto vs. Killer Bee

Restrictions: No 9 Tailed Forms For Naruto, When Naruto Goes SM Killer Bee Goes V2 8 Tails Form.

Distance: 60 Meters

Top 3 Anime Characters
1 - Danzo
2 - Ulquiorra
3 - Cole
Tourune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 06:52 AM   #2
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Naruto vs. Killer Bee

Killer Bee stomps. He can get up close and use His Seven Swords Dance, which Naruto can't keep up with, or he goes 7 Tails V1 and Lariat's Naruto's head off.
J-Sun Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 08:07 AM   #3
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laxeres View Post
Clones can hold off the swords, If Naruto goes SM and RS mode KB's true form is the only way.

Or 4Tail and Menchaing Ball.
Read the restrictions.

And no his clones can't seeing as like 200 of them got stomped by Kimi, and Bee>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kimi.
J-Sun Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 08:27 AM   #4
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Location: Bein' naked in your closet. Don't worry, I'm not comin out.
The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I see nothin saying he can not use base clones or clones in SM.

That was part 1 Naruto, we are talking Naruto who flicks his finger and sends Kisame or Itachi flying.
lolwut

Since when can Naruto flick his finger ad send any substancially strong character flying?

Quote:
I looked at the post and laughed SO HARD again! I hate you, 1st Hokage.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

I AM ALSO GAY FOR JONESY<3
The 1st Hokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 12:35 PM   #5
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Killerbee takes this,
Lariat in base, and Version 2 7 tails has shwon better speed feats from SM Naruto.

The only threat is FRS.

I like videos,
I like making videos,

Me and my friends are funny,
we make funny videos.

See where I'm going?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Akatsuki X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 04:44 PM   #6
Kill3r_B-st
Chunin

Kill3r_B-st is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
I see nothin saying he can not use base clones or clones in SM.

That was part 1 Naruto, we are talking Naruto who flicks his finger and sends Kisame or Itachi flying.
i think your mistaken my friend. so your saying a base naruto is better in taijustu than a ak sasuke with sharingan. even he couldnt keep up with kb. and you said 4 tails but all 9 tails forms are restricted seeing as we have not seen him fight in that form under control. base naruto depends on clones an rasengan. hes not that strong now. rasengan can be avoided or countered by raiton blades. clones can be taken by seven swords dance. you see how every 1 brushs aside narutos clones. IF he had the time to go sage mode kb could go v2 and both have good speed and strength. kb only used lariat in this form so not much to compare but rasenshuriken pain avoided that cept 1 who was dumbhe can only do it twice yeah. and can he take a lariat dead in the chest by v2 that would have 1 hit k o kisame had he not been healed. i think not. base bee vs sm naruto naruto wins but v2 who is surely faster than pain who could dodge can dodge it. i say naruto with out tail forms would lose though he would still have a tough times even with 9 tails but could possibly win that way
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
"Doing research
"

Kill3r_B-st is offline   Reply With Quote