Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 10-02-2010, 08:54 PM   #21
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth
Default Re: Naruto Ultimate Battle Royale

I heavily doubt Itachi has the eyesight or stamina to somehow use Amaterasu on every character in the verse and expect to kill them all.
Miles Edgeworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 08:58 PM   #22
colorles
Banned

colorles is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Tobi waits in his demention (the only person with a shot of getting him there is Kakashi, and Tobi wont be his priority) while everybody else kills each other, and if there is a 'victor', he then warps that person by surprise
colorles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 09:01 PM   #23
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Amaterasu can be countered with speed or absorbing moves, and Itachi once again lacks the stamina to spam Ammy and kill a whole verse with it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by colorles View Post
Tobi waits in his demention (the only person with a shot of getting him there is Kakashi, and Tobi wont be his priority) while everybody else kills each other, and if there is a 'victor', he then warps that person by surprise
Characters can't leave or it's a ring out.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 09:04 PM   #24
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingThunderGod View Post
Okay since Susano wont work for Dude. Itachi looks everywhere thus burning everyone with black flames. Which is mass killing and eventualy a win, then Itachi goes blind. But still wins
Except the part where he doesn't win.
TheBlackChidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 09:08 PM   #25
colorles
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
Amaterasu can be countered with speed or absorbing moves, and Itachi once again lacks the stamina to spam Ammy and kill a whole verse with it.

Characters can't leave or it's a ring out.
Tobi's fighting style is pretty much based on that though, or at least his life style (retreat and live on)
Old 10-02-2010, 09:09 PM   #26
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by colorles View Post
Tobi's fighting style is pretty much based on that though, or at least his life style (retreat and live on)
In other words he warps himself out of the battle area, therefore autolosing.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 09:14 PM   #27
colorles
Banned

kinda hard to go against Pain in a battle like this, depends about Nagato though. somone like Kakashi maybe if he plays his cards. maybe Kyubi

well Rikudo through hype, as Miles said he can get off chibuku tensei do to izanagi
Old 10-02-2010, 09:49 PM   #28
Aohaku
Ninja Academy Student

Aohaku is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Would Rikudo even sully his hands on such a blood bath? He's supposed to be a god, so I don't think he'd interfere until at least halfway through the battle.
Spoiler:
I'm not familiar with this character, so I can't judge. Didn't know that such a cheap character wielding every other character's cheapest techniques minus downsides would come into the series. Did I mention cheap?

Madara's dimensional warping is not his only power. Remember, he can also make himself intangible. This would wreak some serious havoc amidst the chaos and definitely give him some kind of advantage.

Characters like Haku and Minato who can move as fast as they like would definitely have a huge advantage, regardless of their strength, as they could stay out of the thickest fighting until the final stages. I think Minato and the Third Hokage would end up using Reaper Death Seals on the two strongest enemies they could get their hands on, thus evening out the fight a bit. Reason for doing so? The world would exlode if so many epic moves were used so close together.
Aohaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 10:30 PM   #29
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aohaku View Post
Would Rikudo even sully his hands on such a blood bath? He's supposed to be a god, so I don't think he'd interfere until at least halfway through the battle.
Spoiler:
I'm not familiar with this character, so I can't judge. Didn't know that such a cheap character wielding every other character's cheapest techniques minus downsides would come into the series. Did I mention cheap?

Madara's dimensional warping is not his only power. Remember, he can also make himself intangible. This would wreak some serious havoc amidst the chaos and definitely give him some kind of advantage.

Characters like Haku and Minato who can move as fast as they like would definitely have a huge advantage, regardless of their strength, as they could stay out of the thickest fighting until the final stages. I think Minato and the Third Hokage would end up using Reaper Death Seals on the two strongest enemies they could get their hands on, thus evening out the fight a bit. Reason for doing so? The world would exlode if so many epic moves were used so close together.
If characters are bloodlusted then they'll go for the kill, no matter how bizarre it seems.

Madara can warp some people out but we don't know how much he can do, plus he can't stay intangible forever and hasn't shown too much offense.

Haku and Minato aren't even the fastest though. Minato is only "fast" though powerscaling, and that's heavily due to the perspective of his teleportation being interpreted as speed, and he won't get to spam FTG in an entire verse fight. Haku is only fast with mirrors, considering he was getting outspeeded by Wave Arc Sasuke, and there's no way he is encasing an entire verse in those pathetic mirrors. Now Raikage and Killer Bee, on the other hand, could utilize their speed quite effectively.

If Minato and Hiruzen don't know who the strongest fighters are they can't use Dead Demon Consuming Seal effectively. Plus it's really hard to grab a person and use it on them without countering, Hiruzen just got really lucky with Oro because he was overconfident.
Miles Edgeworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 10:32 PM   #30
Raiton:Gian_Kakuzu
Veteran Chunin

Raiton:Gian_Kakuzu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

All the chakra monsters win

Raiton:Gian W.A.R. Official
Raiton:Gian_Kakuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 10:42 PM   #31
FlyingThunderGod
Genin Elite

FlyingThunderGod is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Cant believed i forgot, Konan Paper spams and wraps everyone in Paper. Or she can use her billions of paper bombs

Spoiler:
one of you is going to say something about prep time

Also Kisame can win too. Kisame Makes the biggest waterdome ever and fuses with his sword. Most people die and the ones that do live he speed blitz

Last edited by FlyingThunderGod; 10-02-2010 at 10:45 PM.
FlyingThunderGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 05:03 AM   #32
skillr
Genin Elite

skillr is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Spoiler:
she needs prep time
itachi dont win but even though ammy can be countered if it wasnt for a while it wud spread around
skillr is offline   Reply With Quote