Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 10-01-2010, 07:52 PM   #1
WindScar22
Special Jonin Candidate

WindScar22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!WindScar22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!WindScar22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Likes and Dislikes

Now, I'm not saying that I am for favoritism, but there's no way for me to stop it, so I'm doing this. I'm creating this thread so that way we will have a record of what characters people like and who they would say autowins for being awesome. We also keep a record here of which characters people hate, and who they would say autoloses for being an awful character.

WindScar22's Likes: Mei Terumi, Chojuro, Suigetsu, Naruto, Yamato, Kakashi, Sai, Guy, Hinata, Sasuke (no, I'm not a traitor, but his haxxness is awesome, traitor or not) Itachi, Kisame, Kakuzu, A (Raikage,) Nnoitora, Nelliel, InuYasha, Soul Eater and Maka, Chrona and Ragnarok (basically any SE and IY character,) and Sanji, as well as Emporio Invankov (for dressing so oddly and somehow looking ugly while also making it work.)

WindScar22's Dislikes: 4th Kazekage, Team Samui (minus Killer Bee,) Zommari Leroux, and Harry Potter.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Dudemeister's Likes: Mayuri Kurotsuchi, Squad 12 Captain of the Court Guard Squads; People who agree with him when he's plainly right

Dudemeisters Dislikes: Tsunade; People who disagree with him even when he's plainly right

Akatsuki X's Likes: Itachi, Raikage, Kisame, Pain, Ulquiorra, Starkk, Baraggan, Brago.

Akatsuki X's Dislikes: Konohamaru, Tenten, Neji, Minato, Uryu, Nnoitra, Syazel, Yammy.

Kisame's Likes: Kisame

Kisame's Dislikes: Anything against Kisame.

Kuromaki's Likes: Pain, Kisame, Ino (lololol)

Kuromaki's Dislikes: Uchihas, Konohamaru

NBT's Likes-A,Sandman(Gaara),Hinata,Pokemon,Chuck Norris,ECW

NBT's Dislikes-Anyone who disagrees with me about Pokemon,DEIDARA,way too many to list

Bacon's Likes: Itachi,Kisame,and Kn4

Bacon's Hates: All the **** stickies in the grounds, Giant shark missile, and genjutsu

Vigorous and gallant....
Let's sing together
Namimori middle school!

Hibari: This signature is now perfect. If you so much as add one more word, I'll bite you to death.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hibari: I'm so going to get you for this.

Last edited by WindScar22; 10-02-2010 at 09:07 PM.
WindScar22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 08:17 PM   #2
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Likes and Dislikes

This is somewhat in the wrong section.
But it's not my place to make you move it.

Anyways, I tend not to have any bias while debating, but if I did, they would be.

Likes: Itachi, Raikage, Kisame, Pain, Ulquiorra, Starkk, Baraggan, Brago.

Dislike: Konohamaru, Tenten, Neji, Minato, Uryu, Nnoitra, Syazel, Yammy.

I like videos,
I like making videos,

Me and my friends are funny,
we make funny videos.

See where I'm going?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Akatsuki X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 08:22 PM   #3
WindScar22
Special Jonin Candidate

WindScar22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!WindScar22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!WindScar22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Where does it need to go? I though this would be the place, that way if people need this info, they can come here.
Vigorous and gallant....
Let's sing together
Namimori middle school!

Hibari: This signature is now perfect. If you so much as add one more word, I'll bite you to death.

Hibari: I'm so going to get you for this.
WindScar22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 08:28 PM   #4
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Like: People who agree with me when I'm plainly right(which is always)
Dislike: People who disagree with me even when I'm plainly right(which is always)
Nyruss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 08:52 PM   #5
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WindScar22 View Post
Where does it need to go? I though this would be the place, that way if people need this info, they can come here.
But it's more of people's opinions.
Which means it should probably go to off-topic or something.

Just saying.

I like videos,
I like making videos,

we make funny videos.

See where I'm going?

Old 10-01-2010, 08:56 PM   #6
sage sasuke
Chunin Exam Participant

Location: Abord the gekko state looking down at this hopeless world
sage sasuke is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

disslikes:naruto
#1 SASUKE FAN ALL HATERS CAN SHOVE IT!
Mood:

トビ The True Power Of The Sharingan. トビ
sage sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 08:57 PM   #7
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate

leave foul creature!

I like videos,
I like making videos,

we make funny videos.

See where I'm going?

Old 10-01-2010, 09:00 PM   #8
sage sasuke
Chunin Exam Participant

never i dnt compleaty hate him or nothing i jus think hes a sissy lol
Mood:

Old 10-01-2010, 09:04 PM   #9
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate

I'm just joking,
I'm just saying that no-one here likes Sasuke, so expect some hate saying things like that.

I like videos,
I like making videos,

we make funny videos.

See where I'm going?

Old 10-01-2010, 09:12 PM   #10
sage sasuke
Chunin Exam Participant

yea i knw
Mood:

Old 10-01-2010, 09:32 PM   #11
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by WindScar22 View Post
Now, I'm not saying that I am for favoritism, but there's no way for me to stop it, so I'm doing this. I'm creating this thread so that way we will have a record of what characters people like and who they would say autowins for being awesome. We also keep a record here of which characters people hate, and who they would say autoloses for being an awful character.

WindScar22's Likes: Mei Terumi, Chojuro, Suigetsu, Nnoitora, Nelliel, InuYasha, Soul Eater and Maka, Chrona and Ragnarok (basically any SE and IY) and Sanji, as well as Emporio Invankov (for dressing so oddly and somehow looking ugly while also making it work.)

WindScar22's Dislikes: 4th Kazekage, Zommari Leroux, Harry Potter

Dudemeister's Likes: Mayuri Kurotsuchi, Squad 12 Captain of the Court Guard Squads

Dudemeisters Dislikes: Tsunade

Akatsuki X's Likes: Itachi, Raikage, Kisame, Pain, Ulquiorra, Starkk, Baraggan, Brago.

Akatsuki X's Dislikes: Konohamaru, Tenten, Neji, Minato, Uryu, Nnoitra, Syazel, Yammy.
ivankov is just so funny...

likes: kakashi, yamato, iruka, the whole strawhat crew, ivankov, inazuma, the candies(ivan's changed people), silvers rayleigh, jimbei, buggy and his followers(the prisoners), mr. 3, crocodile, kaku, the rooster from jabra's room, hawkeye mi hawk, dr. hiriluk, dalton, dr. kureha, nojiko, genzo?, zeff, patty and carne, whitebeard, ace, garp, saul, nico olvia(robin's mom), tom, chimney, gonbe, kokoro, lulu, tilestone, paulie, mozu and kiwi, shanks, usopp's pirate kid trio(forgot the names, onion, pepper, and ......), kaya, laboon, bon clay~!, pandaman, pandawoman, tomato gang, the old guy from weatheria(who took care of nami, she was so violent towards him), kumasy(perona's bear), cindry

dislikes: wapol, danzo, madara, perona, don flamingo, eneru, arlong, capt. kuro, don kreig, spandam(hat him so much!! DOS FLUERS! CLUTCH!), rob lucci, blackbeard, shiryu

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.

Last edited by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato; 10-01-2010 at 09:36 PM.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 09:37 PM   #12
Kisame
I NOM CHAKRA!

Kisame has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kisame has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kisame has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via AIM to Kisame

There's so much I'll just strip my list to its basic components.

Dislikes: Anything against Kisame.
Old 10-01-2010, 10:14 PM   #13
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

I'm just listing the ones I like defending or going against.

Like: Pain, Kisame, Ino (lololol)
Dislike: Uchihas, Konohamaru

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 10:18 PM   #14
NBT
Banned

NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.NBT is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Likes-A,Sandman(Gaara),Hinata,Pokemon,Chuck Norris,ECW

Dislikes-Anyone who disagrees with me about Pokemon,DEIDARA,way too many to list
NBT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 10:49 PM   #15
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Hates: All the damn stickies in the grounds, Giant shark missile, and genjutsu

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 10:55 PM   #16
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post

Hates: All the damn stickies in the grounds, Giant shark missile, and genjutsu
Even my sticky?

Haters gonna hate I suppose

Old 10-01-2010, 10:57 PM   #17
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

You know how annoying it is to see a mountain of stickies when you are looking for new threads? xD

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Old 10-01-2010, 10:58 PM   #18
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Dude, it takes less than a second to scroll down xD

Old 10-01-2010, 11:00 PM   #19
Bacon

Awards Showcase

When you don't have a mouse,small scrolling can be a pain in the arse. xD

Quote: