Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 10-03-2010, 03:05 PM   #41
Nero
Chunin Exam Proctor

Nero is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Kakashi vs. Sasori

Kamui Speed Calculations :
Copyrights to Nero™
Quote:
Ok I will take this seriously now ,

Supersonic is the speed over 343m/s , So Susano'o's Arrow was traveling Faster than 343m/s , As it made obvious sonic Booms .. And Kakashi was standing about 50 meters away in his ordinary sharingan (Headband off) .. So Do your maths and tell me And object moving with speed approximately 343m/s ( I think it is much higher , But i will go with that now ) with distance 50 meters , How long does it takes for the arrow to reach Kakashi ?
I will give you the answer , Approximately 0.146 seconds .. [Keep this in mind now]

Now , If you are familiar with Martial arts you would know The basic rule for evading and Countering an attack is " TO DODGE AND COUNTER AN ATTACK , YOU MUST BE FASTER THAN THE ATTACK ITSELF "

Then when adding the two points together Kakashi activating The MS Must be around 0.073 or less .. (Giving it the appropriate time , Dividing By half As he was able to Activate MS and Perform Kamui)

Copyrights to Nero™

Old 10-03-2010, 03:06 PM   #42
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Those need to be approved by somebody else if you want them to be taken seriously.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 03:08 PM   #43
Nero
Chunin Exam Proctor

Nero is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

and who is the somebody ?!
Old 10-03-2010, 03:31 PM   #44
tanduhman
Special Jonin Candidate

tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

they dont need to be approved if they make sense... any member with a brain would know that nero proves a point so you might as well listen up, and stop thinking that just because some sort of mod agrees makes it magically make sense.

Nero is right... just like how pain shot the nail at him from only a few feet away yet kakashi was able to instantly use kamui.. thats pretty dam fast..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Amazing things that tantan approves
Spoiler:

1. My best friends
2. Playing guitar is sexy
3. working out.. i know this sounds ridiculous, and jug headed, but it honestly clears my mind. Nothing better to release steam on than some weights. Not only that but completing a self created goal is priceless. I have constant goals through my training routine, and I plan to break them!
tanduhman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 03:48 PM   #45
skillr
Genin Elite

skillr is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

this whole thread is based on how fast kaka can use kamui and even if he kamuid his head hed still know where he was.. even if he still cant see... he'll sense him with hiss
skillr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 10:18 AM   #46
K KiLLaH
Freshmen Academy Student

K KiLLaH is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

FORGET ABOUT KAMUI... Kakashi is skilled enough to own those 100 puppets with hand to hand combat shadow clones subsitution jutsus super speed and unlimited jutsus via sharinghan once they are gone sasori is outta luck without the third kazekage puppet not to mention ninja hounds can sniff out the real sasori if he heart tranfers
K KiLLaH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 10:34 AM   #47
Pain_man_who_became_god
Chunin

Pain_man_who_became_god is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

sasori isnt an opponent to be taken lightly. sure kakashi may be cooler, but is he immune to poison? thats the real question here. sasori could tank all kakashis attacks fairly well and sasori IMO wouldnt run out of chakra as fast. this would be a long battle where sasori has the edge honestly. kakashi could do it eventually thru determination and pure skill but sasori aint just gonna "im crappy" boom dead.
HE HAS 100 PUPPETS that says s-rank skill combined with a mind to think and act quickly. kakashi knows 1000 jutsu though. both epic ninja, this would be a great fight

Legend has it that Uchiha Madara was bested by Hashirama Senju...but is the legend true?

^^^^
( *))))
--|----
/ & \
| & |

PSN; krustybumm

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pain_man_who_became_god is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 10:42 AM   #48
K KiLLaH
Freshmen Academy Student

K KiLLaH is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

ok close entertaining fight victory kakashi and hes injured in a bed for 2weeks afterwards
K KiLLaH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 04:09 PM   #49
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

How are ninja hounds going to sniff out a puppet?

Kakashi has low stamina and there's no way he can have unlimited jutsu.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 04:22 PM   #50
Jinchiruuki

I think given Kakashi's speed/reflex feats he could win this. If Chiyo and Sakura could fight 100 puppets and dodge hundreds of poison needles when neither are anywhere near Kakashi's speed then he should be able to do the same.

I give this to Kakashi honestly.

100 Puppets takes a decent amount of prep time to cast. In that time, a Lightning Blade or Lightning Hound could own Sasori.

Last edited by Jinchiruuki; 10-04-2010 at 04:26 PM.
  Reply With Quote Add Dice Roll To Message
Old 10-04-2010, 05:33 PM   #51
THE X UCHIHA
Special Jonin Candidate

THE X UCHIHA is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Kakashi can speedblitz & strongly beat Sasori by Chidori + kamui at puppets

Last edited by THE X UCHIHA; 10-04-2010 at 05:40 PM.
THE X UCHIHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 06:25 PM   #52
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE X UCHIHA View Post
Kakashi can speedblitz & strongly beat Sasori by Chidori + kamui at puppets
I already explained why Kakashi can't speedblitz. The only way I see him winning this is attacking Sasori as he uses or summons the puppets, as Sasori remains stationary while using them.

Using Kamui would just tire him out and it's been shown that he still stumbles after use, which gives Sasori and his puppets an opening.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 06:26 PM   #53
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I see this thread needs grammatical improvement.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
321zigzag3 is offline   Reply With Quote