Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 10-01-2010, 12:15 PM   #1
Tourune
Special Jonin Candidate

Tourune is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Kakashi vs. Sasori

Restrictions: Sasori Is In True Form And Cant Use 3rd Kazekage Puppet + Kakashi Cannot Kamui Sasori's Heart

Distance: 40 Meters

Top 3 Anime Characters
1 - Danzo
2 - Ulquiorra
3 - Cole
Tourune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 12:24 PM   #2
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

TheBlackChidori is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Kakashi vs. Sasori

100 Puppets.

No heart Kamui makes this impossible for Kakashi.
TheBlackChidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 12:25 PM   #3
Nero
Chunin Exam Proctor

Nero is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Kakashi Kamuis Sasori's head then Sasori won't be able to see then Raikiri to the Heart ..

Last edited by Nero; 10-01-2010 at 12:27 PM.
Nero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 12:28 PM   #4
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nero View Post
Kakashi Kamuis Sasori's head then Sasori won't be able to see then Raikiri to the Heart ..
I forgot how Sasori's not a puppet that can more or less rebuild himself.

He can Kamui his head all he wants, but he still has 100 puppets to play with. I don't see them letting him Lightning Blade.
Old 10-01-2010, 01:39 PM   #5
Nero
Chunin Exam Proctor

LOL , I kamui an Immortal now he can't see , He can't control 100 puppets without eyes , even if he can rebuild himself , It would be more than enough to speedblitz with a Raikiri !
Old 10-01-2010, 01:49 PM   #6
skillr
Genin Elite

skillr is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

sasoris only living body part is his heart which means he must see with something other than eyes
skillr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 02:14 PM   #7
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Kamui to the head. Now Sasori can't see, so Kakashi stabs him through the heart.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 02:20 PM   #8
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice

Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Nice job reading the other posts, Shikamaru.. Anyways, as TBC said, 100 puppets defeat the point in Kamui and the fact that he can't even Kamui his heart. Kamui is refuted to being pointless. One hundred puppets sooner or later overwhelm Kakashi. This is a battle of stamina, which Sasori basically beats almost anyone in the series at, and that this is Kakashi's weak attribute.
Yellow Flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 02:24 PM   #9
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Flash View Post
Nice job reading the other posts, Shikamaru.. Anyways, as TBC said, 100 puppets defeat the point in Kamui and the fact that he can't even Kamui his heart. Kamui is refuted to being pointless. One hundred puppets sooner or later overwhelm Kakashi. This is a battle of stamina, which Sasori basically beats almost anyone in the series at, and that this is Kakashi's weak attribute.
I'd like proof that he can see with anything other than eyes.
Old 10-01-2010, 02:26 PM   #10
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice

Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
I'd like proof that he can see with anything other than eyes.
His heart is the only organelle he possesses, which means he doesn't have eyes. If his head gets Kamui'd off, he simply reconstructs another one with whatever puppet is close to him. If it happens again, he does it again.
Old 10-01-2010, 02:27 PM   #11
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Quote:
His heart is the only organelle he possesses, which means he doesn't have eyes. If his head gets Kamui'd off, he simply reconstructs another one with whatever puppet is close to him. If it happens again, he does it again.
So he can just Kamui his weapons off.
Old 10-01-2010, 02:30 PM   #12
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
So he can just Kamui his weapons off.
Quote:
Quote:
Reread this post and then ask me if you have any questions.
Old 10-01-2010, 02:36 PM   #13
Raiton:Gian_Kakuzu
Veteran Chunin

Raiton:Gian_Kakuzu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

sasori can still live even tho he has no head or if his body falls apart he can just switch with one of his puppets

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Raiton:Gian W.A.R. Official
Raiton:Gian_Kakuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 03:43 PM   #14
mikeiskewl922
Veteran Chunin

mikeiskewl922 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

What if Kakashi speedblitz, then Rakiri to the heart, as he summons the puppets. Or he can make Shadow Clones, then Rakiri to the heart.

"Baby i'm gunna' set you free,
Imma set you freeee."~

Village Hidden in the Moonlight~
mikeiskewl922 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 04:34 PM   #15
Akatsuki X
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!Akatsuki X has completed a tough C-rank mission!

At 40 meters?
Good luck with Sasori pulling off 100 puppets at that distance before getting a rakiri to the heart.

If he somehow managed to summon them before being blitzed, Kakashi could take out a good amount of them with rakiri wolves and clones.

I like videos,
I like making videos,

Me and my friends are funny,
we make funny videos.

See where I'm going?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Akatsuki X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 04:35 PM   #16
Nero
Chunin Exam Proctor

LOL @ people saying that Sasori can see from other place rather than his eyes , No proof for that statement , Also Without Kazekage puppet Sasori is useless , Also Sasori take time summoning the 100 puppets , enough for Kakashi to speedblitz , Also If Kakashi kamui'd Sasori head (Sasori was turning his head to see other directions that means he sees from his eyes not his as*) , The time for Sasori to repair , is more than enough to for a supersonic Kakashi to speedblitz with a raikiri (which was proven to increase his speed slightly while running with it) ..
Old 10-01-2010, 06:41 PM   #17
TheBlackChidori
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nero View Post
LOL @ people saying that Sasori can see from other place rather than his eyes , No proof for that statement , Also Without Kazekage puppet Sasori is useless , Also Sasori take time summoning the 100 puppets , enough for Kakashi to speedblitz , Also If Kakashi kamui'd Sasori head (Sasori was turning his head to see other directions that means he sees from his eyes not his as*) , The time for Sasori to repair , is more than enough to for a supersonic Kakashi to speedblitz with a raikiri (which was proven to increase his speed slightly while running with it) ..
If he has no means of seeing, then how would heart transfer even work? His puppets are dead the moment the heart leaves the body, yet he's able to navigate to another? I would think the absolute master of chakra control could find other ways to sense then with human eyesight.

Sasori still has plenty of poison. Poison needles, poison gas... Sasori isnt going to stand there and let Kakashi Kamui every part of his puppet into oblivion.

Supersonic Kakashi? Are you being serious right now though?
Old 10-01-2010, 06:54 PM   #18
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Hmmm, honestly this is difficult. Kakashi requires a little prep for Kamui, in which time Sasori could establish the 100 Puppets Technique. Kakashi could procede to Kamui the part of Sasori that controls the puppets, but Sasori could block it with other puppets, and he could use Heart Transfer if unsuccessful in blocking. After that he re-establishes 100 Puppets. Kakashi can't spam Kamui, and IIRC he doesn't have many powerful jutsu. His more low-level jutsu can't get around the 100 Puppets and the techniques they use, and since they can come from virtually all directions, dodging becomes very bloody difficult if not impossible.

So I guess I say Sasori wins.
deidara330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 02:22 AM   #19
Nero
Chunin Exam Proctor

:HMPH

Kamui needs prep you mean 0.072 seconds which is the prep time for Kamui to be performed ( Proven from the Sasuke vs Kakashi fight ).

Kakashi has a sharingan which sees the chakra flow Which originally passes through the heart , So if any Heart Transfer occurs Kakashi will know and attack with Raikiri to the heart .

I didn't say Kakashi is gonna Kamui all the puppet parts , I said only the head which takes 0.072 seconds Which is the lowest time in the series for a deadly jutsu like Kamui to be performed ..

And there is two points Sasori 100 puppets takes time for the Puppets to be Launched , Which is more than 0.072 seconds more than enough for Kakashi to kamui , then If there is not puppets launched then there is no Heart transfer (even if there was I countered it above)

Seconds point Kakashi is supersonic because he was able to keep up with deva and Itachi .. So Hell Yeah I am serious about that ..
Old 10-02-2010, 04:18 PM   #20
Wind Style Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!Wind Style Naruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Even if Kakashi Kamui Sasori's head he can just transfer his heart to another puppet and he can only use Kamui like 3 times and because of Kakashi' Sharingan he cant overuse or use much jutsu without running out of chakra supply. I mean he already lost half of his chakra creating an lightning clone in his battle with Pain. Doesnt using his Sharingan waste his chakra which is why he always have it conceal.

In personal retrospec, Sasori is more smarter and more prepared. Besides isnt his poision supereffective, so a single scratch can graetly poison Kakashi and drain him to the point Sasori could just finish him off. Yet again I must admit Kakashi is very crafty and knows a lot of jutsu.

Its basically Devil May Cry(or Bayonetta) meets Dead or Alive meets Streets of Rage meets Street Fighter meets Power Stone meets Vanquish in gameplay but in essence its DragonBall Z meets One Piece meets Berserk meets Naruto.

Here is the thread:

Wind Style Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote